Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Deal With Death (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 pm

She looked up at him. "And if I was to make a last book..." she pointed to the laptop "You'll be forever immortal...the reapers gonna get me..so why not just give up now. " she grabbed her chex mix.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:02 pm

"Because I don't believe you deserve to die." He said quietly. "I'm more than willing to walk the earth until the end of time if it will keep you alive."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:22 pm

She threw a chex into her mouth "why?..you don;t know me..I could be a murderer for all you know" she said sarcasticcly.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:29 pm

He shrugged. "If I have to live forever I don't want to have the guilt that someone died because of me. Because I didn't try and help them." He said and started to read the story again.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Amanda groaned. " just dont mess with it.." she prayed he didn't know how to use her model..he could bring the full version back.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:47 pm

"That's not like me. If I get curious about what you cut out then I'll just go get the book." He grinned. "I'll I have to admit, I am a little curious after reading that last part."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:54 pm

"Curiosity killed the cat..hmm reminds me I have to go feed mine.." she grimaced and got up and limped her swore leg to the door. "I'll be back.."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:55 pm

"And satisfaction brought it back." He smirked. "Just be careful, and remember what I told you about Kasper." He said in a worried and carrying tone.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:00 pm

She rolled her eyes "Yea..I forgot Deaths probably sleeping in my bed right now.." she walked out and went to the elevator. She pushed her floor level :13. Then..the elevator stopped . "What the?" the power went out.

[muhahah Drama time!]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Danny blinked and rubbed his eyes as he stared at the computer screen, continuing to read the story.

((Oooh! I like drama!))

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Amanda groaned. But she shut up when she heard a pattering nose. Almost like an animal...then somthing as if it was bending. "HELLO?!??" Then the elevator jerked Amanda screamed.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Danny looked around as he heard a loud screech. It took him a minute but if finally hit him. "Amanda!" He got up and rushed to the elevator. he bounded on the door. "Amanda! Are you okay!"

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Amanda was up hihg.She started to freak out. She hit the emergancy button.NOthing..the power was out. Then the wire again.It jerked down again. She screamed She could hear yelling "Danny!" THen the smoke..the smoke it was intoxicating.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:14 am

Danny looked up. He couldn't see her, but he could tell that she was higher up. He spotted some stairs and ran up them, skipping every other step as he went. He wasn't gonna let anything happen to her.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:03 pm

Amanda fell to the floor of the elevator coughing. She could hear somthing ontop of the roof of the elevator.It sounded like footprints. But it didn't matter..she couldn't breath. The fumes were getting to her. Then she heard the wire starting to bend again.She closed ehr eyes and tried to breath.Her hands on her throat.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff