Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:01 pm
She luaghed " That was differnt" she chuckled. She uprighted herself and reached for the railing.She grabbed hold of it and walked to the door.

Her house-[x]
Her livingroom-[x]
Bathroom-[x]
Kitchen-[x]
Her room-[x]
Pool-[x]
Dining room-[x]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Cole laughed. "What a nice house you have! It's not too messy." He declared inspecting the house.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:16 pm
She chuckled. "I thought it would be safer If we just ordered out..so.." she reached up to a shelf and felt with her hand till she felt a bandana. She felt around for the couch and sat. She patted the seat beside her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:32 pm
He skipped loudly over to her and plopped down on the sofa. "won't your brother be mad?" He asked quietly as he looked at her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 pm
She shrugged her shoulder "He's got the late shift and its not like were doing anything Illegal " she chuckled.She heald the bandana out. "tie it aorund your eyes" she smiled softly,  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 am
Cole nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Nothing illegal. got it!" He laughed and took the bandana tying it around his eyes. "AH! I can't see!" He chuckled softly and reached out for Mandy. His fingers felt her arms and he softly pulled them towards him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and grinned. "Not seeing is much more fun. You get an excuse for being cuddly" He grinned.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:51 pm
Mandy chuckled lightly and put her hands on his chest. "Okay...now imagine you've never seen my face. You only heard my voice." she reached for his hand and brought it to her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:04 pm
Cole grinned. "Well you sound like an angel so I guess I imagine you very angelic like" He laughed softly. He liked the fact that his hand was on her face. He gently let his hands run over her face. HE grinned. "You feel even better then you look."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:10 pm
She smiled.His hands were warm. "Thats what the kids think I am..my eyes tell the story.As they say" she chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:25 am
Cole grinned and cupped her face in his hands. "Well they are right... You are an angel.." He said softly. "Never met anyone even remotely close to you!"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:04 pm
((Just to let you know: I'm going away tomorrow for a week. Dunno if I'll be on! But I'll try.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:39 am
Mandy chuckled lightly. "Thanks..same about you..I'm shocked your not creeped out yet.." she sm,iled softly. [kay]]  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:00 pm
Cole frowned and crossed his arm. "Now why would I be creeped out?!" He asked shocked laughing softly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:05 am
Mandy put her hands in her lap. "WEll..becuase I'm blind.NOt alot of people can tolerate the fact" she put her head down.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:13 am
Cole sighed and took off the blind fold and lifted her chin up to his face. "I think it makes you special. You're awesome." He said softly before kissing her gently on the lips.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff