Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Clone High: Anime Edition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:22 pm
i guess that's her...

*Sephiroth then summoned everyone in his contacts, and the warped instantly into the area*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:35 pm
Sakura was looking in a morror, "Why do I have bite marks on my neck??" She shuddered from the thought.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:31 pm
(Already trying to set us up? That's jumping the gun a little, don't you think?)

He walked to school silently, his violin case across his back with his pack. This was his first day in the new year, and Grade 10 would be more exciting, he supposed. He had an arrangement with the hospital, so he could acquire transfusions instead of going on lunch breaks, and most teachers were used to him leaving when necessary, so this year would go along more smoothly...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:59 pm
*yawn*  

Ledgendary Hero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 am
Dante smiled. He had wiped his phone before giving it to Sephiroth, he really didn't trust people.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:04 pm
*Sephiroth looked, at the phone, and did something to it, then he handed it back*

I boosted the signal range...  

Ledgendary Hero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 pm
''Thanks.'' Dante said taking it back. The girl Suddenly put her sword through Dante. '' that is for saying you would only be gone for a week,'' She said pulling the blade out.''but this is for ringing me'' she said kissing him after helping him back up. Dante was stunned for a moment then smiled. '' look, i'm sorry.''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:30 pm
*Sephiroth put his hand on his face* oh for the love of Jenova...  

Ledgendary Hero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:36 pm
''and who is this guy?'' she said ignoring Dante's comment of being sorry. Dante groaned to himself knowing how annoying she could be.'' Why not leave him alone. He don't want your girl cooties.''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:45 pm
*sephiroth licked dante's ear* dont be so foolish  

Ledgendary Hero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:49 pm
''hey he's mine''the girl suddenly shouted in an outburst. Dante sighed. '' here we go again.'' The girl ignored this comment. ''so who are you then?''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:52 pm
*Sephiroth just backed up* shut up girlie... i can have whomever i want... and my name is Sephiroth  

Ledgendary Hero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:59 pm
Kitty tried not to hit this guy so ended up punching the ground. The rose petals fell of of her and she was wearing the exact same outfit as Dante.''Hey those are my clothes.'' Dante said. ''well if you want them that bad you can come get them off me.Of course there isn't anything under them, but that is a different matter.'' the girl laughed. Dante went over to her. '' look calm down, i know your not the most stable of people i could date, but you need to stay calm.''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:05 pm
*Sephiroth sighed* do i need to leave you two alone? or can i help with this problem...

*He cuts his own head off, and his wing wraps around his both, and everything dissapiers in a flash of black feathers*  

Ledgendary Hero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:10 pm
'' yeah you can help, by not touching him.'' The girl said holding Dante. '' i can't explain why she's not stable, it would result in a lot of pain.''Dante said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff