Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:35 am
Matthew nodded, "of course you can do whatever you'd liek to me..Because I highlydoubt you'lldo anything vile to me.." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:05 am
Amanda giggled. "true.." she kissed him again "I think Im gonna like this.." she smirked  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:36 am
Mathhew smirked back. "I think I will to.." He said as he gently let his hands find her waist. He softly kissed her lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Amanda smiled and put her hands on his chest.She kissed him back softl.y  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:23 pm
He smirked. "I don't want you to freeze." He wrapped a blanket around her and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:39 am
She rolled her eyes and chuckled lightly. "you forget i like the cold"  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:07 pm
"I could turn you ino an icsicle if you'd like.." He smirked and gently touched his lips to her forhead, the coolness spreading arounjd her frost coming on to her body.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:52 pm
Amanda actually shivered. she giggled "that felt cool..no pun intended"  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:57 am
"I'd hug you to trie and warm you up, but I think we both know that'd result badly.." Matthew smiled and pulled the blanket around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:17 am
SHe smirked and kissed him softly under the jaw as she cuddled in the blanket.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 am
"Oh yes i almost forgot to mention. I'm not letting you go back to the chruch, at least not tonight.." Matthew smiled and laid her down, pulling another blanket up he laid it on her and grinned. "I hope you'll be warm tonight.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:46 am
She sat up on her elbows. "the nuns will hunt me down like a pack of wolves...." she told him.though she didn't mind staying.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:01 am
"And, I'll just have to eat them alive.." Matthew said smirking at his own pun. He got up and grabbed a pillow, putting it behind her."Tell me if your unconfertable. You can sleep in my bed tonight, this is just temparay since I don't think your goign to go to sleep just yet.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:15 am
She chuckled "I'm good and okay..but where will you sleep/"  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:19 am
"Vampire love, I don't sleep..I'll watch you sleep.." Matthew blushed. "Okay that came out wrong..Your probably cute when you sleep, I kinda wanted to see. So don't be alarmed if you wake up and I'm looking at you..And I have somethign you can ware to bed to.." he smiled and sat at her feet.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff