Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Dragon's Lament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cruel am I?
  Not cruel at all!
  Um... a litle?
  VERY CRUEL!
  STOP TORTURING ME!!!!!!!
  I give up on the demon lamas.
View Results

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:50 am
((auto hitting is when you say you hit somone without giving them a chance to act at it, i did it to you so you understand what it is. ))

"now, what are your questons? i will answer yours if you answer mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:36 pm
Draylani decided to speak. "Do you know who it was that invaded this land just moments before you arrived?" she asked him.  

Saphirewolf7

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:39 pm
Saphirewolf7
Draylani decided to speak. "Do you know who it was that invaded this land just moments before you arrived?" she asked him.
" i don't even know what this place is."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:48 am
Corbes stepped up next."What are you searching for that brings you to this remote corner of the world?" he said.  

Yvansi

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:27 am
Yvansi
Corbes stepped up next."What are you searching for that brings you to this remote corner of the world?" he said.

"that's not of your concern."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 pm
"When you said you would answer OUR questions if we answered YOURS we thought it would mean you actually answer the question not avoid it." Draylani pointed out eyes slightly narrowing.  

Saphirewolf7

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:55 pm
Saphirewolf7
"When you said you would answer OUR questions if we answered YOURS we thought it would mean you actually answer the question not avoid it." Draylani pointed out eyes slightly narrowing.

"I will, but that is a personal question, it is not your buisness, try again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:26 am
((Ok! Got it. Won't happen again. Promise! I don't mind if you do it to me though. Whatever you want to write...or type...you go right ahead!!))
Phoenix turned away from the strange magical scent to look down at the two-legger. "Do you hate Dragons or bear us any ill will that we should know about?" She thought the question was simple enough to ask without it being to personal. She turned her head to catch the scent of magic again. Is it me or is that scent getting stronger? She shook her head and growled in the direction the scent was coming from. Do you smell that? She asked of Havnas.

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:09 pm
Beecher
((Ok! Got it. Won't happen again. Promise! I don't mind if you do it to me though. Whatever you want to write...or type...you go right ahead!!))
Phoenix turned away from the strange magical scent to look down at the two-legger. "Do you hate Dragons or bear us any ill will that we should know about?" She thought the question was simple enough to ask without it being to personal. She turned her head to catch the scent of magic again. Is it me or is that scent getting stronger? She shook her head and growled in the direction the scent was coming from. Do you smell that? She asked of Havnas.

"absolutly not, that would be a redicolous generalization."
He got back on his Dracolich, and hung the bag on it.
"my turn, now, what is this place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:33 am
Phoenix shrugged her shoulders. "Don't ask me," she replied. "I don't think I've ever been here before. Though I can't really remember anything at all. I can't remember past meeting all of you and being here." She shook her head as if that would help her memory.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:45 pm
Corbes looked up."This is a sanctuary for dragons who are cast out of society elsewhere. Havnas inhaled deeply, then nodded with his head cocked to the side.Smells like a slayer with magic to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Draylani felt very out of place here. It was her people after all who had killed the majority of dragons. They were living in exhile because of what she had been born to be.  

Saphirewolf7

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:50 pm
"i see."
He noticed the men looking at him suspiciously.
"what's the matter? don't trust me?" Deathwolf grinned maniacly.
"One more question. Who are all of you, like, what are your names and who are you?"
He waited, hoping this was the place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:32 am
"I am called Phoenix," she replied with a slight dip of her head. Do you want to check it out? She asked of Havnas. If it's a slayer, neither of us should go alone. Especially to face a slayer with magic. She looked at Havnas then looked to where to scent was coming from.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:18 pm
Draylani stared at him closely before deciding to let her gaurd down. "Draylani." she said simply.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff