Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Alternate: A Yaoi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:35 pm
"Not even close, four pots." He commented, smirking as the other fumbled with the concept on the other line.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:35 pm
"There's no way!" Jonou exclaimed, not believing the other one bit. Seto must have to go to the bathroom all the bloody time for that to be possible!  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:18 am
"Oh yes there is, if you'd ever noticed, there's a door on one side of my home office that opens into the bathroom next door, and my office here has a bathroom just outside it. secondly, I at least drain one pot in the morning, before work, two during work, and one more when I work at home," Seto couldn't help but chuckle just a bit under his breath. "I believe my withdrawl symptoms could possibly be equivilant to those who do crack."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:08 pm
"Gawd, you'd have a murderous migrane, at least." Jonou commented truthfully. This Seto wasn't all bad.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:53 pm
Coffee is my security blanket, apparently. And I doubt I'll ever let it go. But, it could be worse, I could be addicted to smoking, or chewing tobacco. People who smoke don't realize how nasty the smell is."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:44 am
"Ugh, yeah, the cops down at the station, you can tell who smokes. No one wants to go on duty with them." Jonou joked.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:45 pm
Ryou frowned somewhat at the other's comment, wincing, but too nice to say anything mean on the matter. "Well, at least they're still together, being away from family is devistating in and of itself." He spoke from experience, he'd moved out before he was out of highschool and had barely seen his family since then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:40 pm
((??? where did that come from? confused ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:46 am
(Where did what come from? Oh, the comment, just trying to drag, oh drat hang on. (Tugs on a piece of paper, before it flops into place.) A bit of the manga into the storyline... Remember: Ryou lived on his own when he moved to Domino from fear of his Yami doing terrible things to others that he liked, such as friends and family. In the manga it mentions, though very briefly, that he has a sister that he left behind in England.... If I'm remembering correctly.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:56 am
(bump!)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:13 pm
((Sry! Been REALLY busy -_-' WTH happened to the other people?!))

Jonouchi put his free arm around his friend, knowing how hard it was for him to never see his family. And now his Seto was missing, with a stanger Seto to contend with.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:35 am
"I'm sorry, maybe I should be more cheerful, I mean... At least he's not... Completely gone." He commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:08 am
Jonou waited for the Seto on the other line to respond, t'was taking a while. He mouthed "it's ok" to Ryou, wondering how he himself would feel if his Yugi was replaced by some other with a hostile personality.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:15 am
"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes, just hope that we've got the same prints and irises." He commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:07 pm
"Yep... keepin' our fingers crossed." Jonou said, "See ya then."
Jonou unwrapped his arm from Jonou and turned to Yugi, mouthing 'what if it doesn't work?'  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff