Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

Crimson Damson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:38 pm
Ronzalpha201
DevilishlyImpish
I'd love to join heart

great! more people!
Yay!

*beta testerness*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:06 pm
I would love to be a part surprised !  

Milliani

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:59 pm
Milliani
I would love to be a part surprised !

of course you're in! you're one of the vice captains of the thread (although you could have added yourself onto the first post in this thread)
...ok, you're in!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:24 am
I can't wait till we become a clan. My experience on the battlefields of zeta testing will make us a force to be reckoned with.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:38 am
tkdauronXIII
I can't wait till we become a clan. My experience on the battlefields of zeta testing will make us a force to be reckoned with.

lolz, zeta...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:26 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

lolz, zeta...

Hey...it's the term we testers use to name ourselves.  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 pm
So...Anyone ready to use their headstart tickets yet? I believe it's almost that time. I can't say that for myself since I don't have one. I'd rather save my gold than use it for tickets that will only last for who knows how long. I know my experience will get me far quickly without the ticket compared to the newbies. Course I'd be much farther along with the veteran testers is if I have it. Oh well...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:07 pm
For all those who have zOMG headstart tickets and will be starting to play past tomorrow: If any of you has any questions about zOMG you can come to me. I've been through a good portion of the game during the beta testing and can help you out. This is not limited to knowing where particularly useful rings are dropped and what drops what. Quests are also something that I can help out with. Not to mention I'm pretty good at giving directions since I use particular landmarks in that game. Crews should and must form up. This game is created solely to favor forming up crews. Soloing was a big mistake on my part when I first started playing. This game a actually very challenging without a good crew with good teamwork.  

tkdauronXIII

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:16 am
Let's not forget the experience you gained before Zeta in rpgs. I happen to make the same mistake usually early in games. I start out with my gut and what I know. Then I try to adapt to what the less experienced gamers have to say. And assume that there higher experience in that particular game accounts for more than it actually does.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:33 am
agreed. also, shall we start our own LOH clan? since the "clan page" is already set up verymuch like the guilds....  

Ronzalpha201

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:39 am
Helllllllllll no! We don't need any sub clans or groups within this one. I've seen that first hand what it does from watching the Battleships community on warcraft. And let's not forget the foolish deeds I've seen in those 21+ clans.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:51 am
o3o;;
>>;; i dont even have a ticket =w=; so play without me, then ;w;  

AA K I R A HH

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:54 am
I will help too is difficult to kill the gnome alone not only the gnomes the bosses are a rock to hard to kill them alone >.<
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:05 am
It looks like beta testers can't play without a ticket now same as everyone else. Unfortunately, the tickets have been Aied to hell and back and I don't see them coming down anytime soon.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:16 am
Yeah well i got a ticket when they were down.
.n_n.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces