Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:02 am
Piper sighed.
"I just get worried, you know, about you. Having to worry about Jo is enough." he laughed.
Johanna snorted from the other room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:31 pm
she shook her head, "you don't have to worry about me. i can take care of myself." she replied although she knew that it wasn't all of it. he wouldn't have been bouncing up and down like a jack hammer otherwise.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:47 pm
Piper sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I don't know how much you know about... vampires in general, so it might be hard to phrase this properly." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:26 pm
she stopped moving so quickly, haulting the shift of air around her. she knew that her smell must be bothering him by how he was pinching his nose. "sorry." she replied biting her lip. "but i'll try to understand." she smiled gently.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:09 pm
"Let's see..." Piper began. "Your blood is... um..." he struggled for words.
Johanna poked her head in the doorway.
"What he's TRYING to say is that you smell delicious."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:13 pm
"ah..." she had guessed right. after all how many times had she been told that, even by other humans. like lavender most said or with a hint of vanella and mint after she had been in the rain because of the soap she used. she looked at him as if to apologize, "is there anything i can do to help?" she asked.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:28 pm
Piper laughed quietly.
"Not unless you get a blood transfusion." he mumbled, mostly to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:31 pm
she bit her lip, "how bad is it?" she asked wanting to know how serious this was, how much she was hurting him, or the both of them for that matter.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:34 pm
Piper shook his head.
"There's nothing to be done about it, love, so why answer?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:39 pm
she gave him a pleading expression, "because i want to know how careful i have to be. i don't want to hurt you or make this anymore complicated than it has to be." she was wondering if he was trying to spare her feelings or keep her from being scared.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:43 pm
"It'll be difficult, but not impossible." Piper said, touching her face gently. Johanna nodded sagely.
"We'll manage."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:55 pm
she bit her lip knowing that it must be really bad because he avoided it again and johanna wasn't helping matters. "La Cantante?" she asked using the italian term carefully. she knew that it translated to the singer although she hoped that it wasn't that bad. still she knew that she should be afraid if it were but she could't distract herself from the feel of his cold fingers on her face. she couldn't feel the right kind of fear.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:57 pm
Piper closed his eyes and nodded slowly. Johanna back out of the room silently, leaving them alone.
"I'm sorry." he whispered tightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 pm
she gasped, "sorry!? why are you sorry?" her eyes were wide as she reached tword him and then thought better of it. she would have to be more careful. "Neither of us can really be sorry. it isn't our faults." she replied knowing that she couldn't help how she smelled and that it was so apealing to him. "but you did fine in the woods when i was shot. that's saying somthing." she tried to make him feel a bit better and it wasn't a lie either.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:25 pm
Piper smiled ruefully.
"Wasn't easy." he said, taking her hand in both of his. "But I guess I stopped myself."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff