Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:50 pm
*Walks through the old iron gates and smiles, feeling the damp cold air hit her face. This place felt dark and reeked of death. And it felt like home.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:58 pm
Nautula
*Walks through the old iron gates and smiles, feeling the damp cold air hit her face. This place felt dark and reeked of death. And it felt like home.*
nice place....i think i see afew new graves even  

korune

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:02 pm
korune
Nautula
*She held out her hand to him and smiled* I think so! Poor things....*giggled and noticed one had fresh flowers on it still,and bent and picked up and orchid* Nice...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:00 am
Nautula
korune
Nautula
*She held out her hand to him and smiled* I think so! Poor things....*giggled and noticed one had fresh flowers on it still,and bent and picked up and orchid* Nice...
yeah poor things twisted but we didn't come for the graves we came to find that spot  

korune

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:51 am
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
yeah poor things twisted but we didn't come for the graves we came to find that spot
That's right. Well, I don't think I know of it...*Takes his hand* You'll have to show me. What have you heard about it?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:46 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
That's right. Well, I don't think I know of it...*Takes his hand* You'll have to show me. What have you heard about it?
hmm now that i think about it hes probably not the best source in the world  

korune

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:50 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
The best source? What are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:07 am
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
eric told me sweatdrop  

korune

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:49 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
eric told me sweatdrop
*Looks at him confused* What did he tell you? What are we looking for?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:26 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
eric told me sweatdrop
who cares its still nice out and i dont know why i was so stupid as to listen to him sweatdrop  

korune

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:05 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
eric told me sweatdrop
who cares its still nice out and i dont know why i was so stupid as to listen to him sweatdrop
What did he tell you???  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:28 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
eric told me sweatdrop
What did he tell you???
that there was a secret area at the cemetary  

korune

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:24 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
eric told me sweatdrop
What did he tell you???
*Blinks and leans closer,grinning* And? What does this secret area contain that is sooo special?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:02 am
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
What did he tell you???
*Blinks and leans closer,grinning* And? What does this secret area contain that is sooo special?
he didnt say  

korune

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:58 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
What did he tell you???
he didnt say
Well, then how are we supposed to know what we are looking for? *Ducks behind a large, moss covered statue,out of his sight*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff