Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:01 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Gee you make it sound like im forcing you to read the most boring history book in the world........" said Toan

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:10 pm
"...I prefer...I'm sort of confused. I is it Examon you're getting," Earthest asked.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:41 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"......i cant even get a slayerdramon how do i get a Examon no i ment my first encounters story"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:15 am
"Oh, well then, now I have to read them again. Sheesh," Earthest went back to front page of Toan's profile.  

Earthest

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:20 am
"...Angewoman??...You confuse me!" Earthest shouted and messed up her hair.

...SlashAngemon shook his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:09 pm

Toan stares at her in disbelief and amazement "Your getting warmer, but no not angewomen, let me give you a hint it a digimon with a reason for revenge and im getting him soon as an extra partner that should clear it up..." Toan sigh "And don't strain yourself thinking" Vajiramon laughs "Might as well tell her it gonna be a hundred years before she get it"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:16 pm
"...Patamon?" Earthest asked again. "I'm getting so confused!" she exclaimed running her fingers through her hair in frustration. "I don't understand!" SlashAngemon sighed and shook his head. "You'll find out when he gets the digimon," he said calmly. Earthest glared at him, "You don't know who Toan's getting either...do you?" SlashAngemon nodded his head, "Correct." Earthest turned to him confused. "Huh?" SlashAngemon took another bite of candy corn then replied, "I do not know whom Toan is referring to." "Oh...then why didn't you say that!" Earthest continued to bicker at SlashAngemon about not knowing. Then finally went to Vajiramon and sat on one of his hooves. "I'm tired of him making me feel dumb," she said."It's relatively easy," SlashAngemon replied. Earthest huffed and looked to Vajiramon. "You don't think I'm dumb do you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:26 pm

Toan sigh again "Yes it gonna be Patamon it not that hard to figure out actually..." Vajiramon whistle and look away Wingdramon laugh "So much for collage" chuckled Wingdramon

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:28 pm
Earthest glared at Wingdramon. Then perked up. "I found Darkdramon! All by myself and you'll never believe where!" Earhest exclaimed proudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:30 pm

Toan gave another sigh "The chocolate going to her head" Wingdramon decided to humor her "By all means please tell us"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:32 pm
"Check out the guy who has the profile under us right now. His name is Aaron something or other. I commented him," Earthest said, "You'll find him."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Toan shook his head and Wingdramon laughs

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:41 pm
"So you found him...might not be the Darkdramon you've been searching for, but I found one. And just because I'm in college does not mean that I know everything. You all elude to different areas of thought," Earthest explained and then sighed heavily. SlashAngemon shook his head, "Sometimes...mind yourself..." Earthest looked at Vajiramon and spoke sarcastically, "Thanks for defending me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Vajiramon sigh as Wingdramon laughs even louder. Wingdramon finally straighten himself and said "If were looking for tamers Darkdramon we would've been done a long time ago" Toan just got up and started to gathered the plates to wash them

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:54 pm
"I'll help you!" Earthest said to Toan as she helped and she grinned evilly as she snatched SlashAngemon's candy corn jar and started helping Toan. SlashAngemon glared at Earthest then sat back flew to Vajiramon and waited till Earthest had distracted Toan completely by breaking a case to some weapons to talk to Vajiramon and Wingdramon. He asked, "How long have you been looking for Darkdramon?"  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff