Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:54 am
[[-growls- Meanie.]]

Vladimir looked at Tohya. Grinning, he whisperd the plan into the twins ears. "Break." The boy went onto the cement and smirked and the girl stoof on the oppasit end of th epool. Vlad went underwater grabbing Tohya. He pulled her off to safty, the twins both ran at Tohya's elder sister koncking her in the pool they pinned her. "Good work guy's!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:03 pm
((Sorry, but 4 and 5 year olds take, like, 3 hours to make. 12 year olds? Not so much.))

Tohya felt herself being pulled away. "Yo. Miss me?"

"OK, seriously. We need to get a leash for them." Matchi swam easily over the water to the two of them.

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:43 pm
Vladimir grinned as he sat on the shallow end, putting her beside him he tugged off everything but hi boxers kissing her cheek. "Yes very much so my love."

The twins growled and started to beat on Matchi.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:54 pm
Tohya leaned against him and watched in mild interest as Matchi attempted to beat off Piro and Erika((The twins, BTW)), to a failed attempt. She couldn't explain it, but she felt comfortable with Vlad. She hadn't felt comfortable in years. Like everyone was trying to get under her skin.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:32 am
Vladimir smiled at her as he held her. "Mmm, this could get intresting, the twins agains't your sister...I wonder who will win, I say the twins, there crafty and there's two of them...Then there's your sister, a raging ball of fire..Who could probably drown the twins if they pushed to hard.." He said laughing softly.

[You can play the tiwns...xD I'll never remember their names.]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:08 pm
"I'm voting for Matchi. She's stronger than she looks, and she actually doesn't explode all that often. She's not too likely to drown her siblings." Tohya smirked as she closed her eyes.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:24 pm
Vladimir smiled at her as he started to braid her hair. "Mmm, how's your shoulder love?" He asked as he slowly started to give her a massage.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:56 pm
Tohya couldn't help but open her eyes and blush as he started rubbing her shoulder. She gently rubbed his chest and kissed his shoulder gently.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:07 pm
He smiled down at her, "love, how on earth does that answer my qustion? You got shot remember?" He asked jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:16 pm
"Yes, but it doesn't hurt. Besides, you were more worried than I was about me getting shot." Tohya smiled up at him, and poked his forehead playfully.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:03 pm
He smiled as he sighed, looking at his watch. "What can i say, I've loved you for a long time, and to lose you in one meer night, would kill me." He said as he kissed her cheek."Mmm I have to go nwo love, I'll see you at school tomorow, if your planning on going. Call me if you aren't.." He squeezed her gently before he arose, bending down he placed a soft kiss on her lips before climbing out of the pool, hugging the twins and waving good-bye to her sister, he made hsi way to his car and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:37 pm
"See you." Tohya waved as he walked off and left. Then, she stood up and walked into the house. Her siblings would spend a little time in the pool before coming out. She, though, stripped of her wet clothing as soon as she got upstairs into her room. She curled up in a towel and flopped down onto the bed. When she felt a little drier, arranged the towel more comfortably below the arms, pulled out her cell phone and lay down, holding it at an arms length. "What's his number...?"

After a few minutes of attempting to recall, she typed in a pattern of 7 numbers to reach Vlad's cell.

((Shut up, he now has a cell phone. XD))

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:57 pm
Vladimir smiled as he droved down the empty rode, amazed how he'd gone from her ignoring him to them dating. his thoughts were rudly interupted by his cell ringing. He frowned as he picked it up, "hello?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:01 pm
"Yo. You sound irritated. Is it a bad time?" Tohya's hair was spread out over her pillow, but she didn't really care. She felt a little aloof, but she smiled at the way he picked up.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:26 pm
He smiled softly as her herd the fimilar sound of Tohya's voice. "Oh, hello love, no it's not a bad time at all, i was just thinking about you I guess." He said cherrily.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff