Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:14 pm
((I guess I've been ditched...))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:22 pm
((Eep! Gomen!))

"Sorry..." he pulled away, standing up and picking the pieces up. "I'll just duct tape them together, the magic won't work, but the book'll be whole... will that be okay?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:43 pm
((??))

Allison laughed nervously. "I guess. But I thought you wanted to go back home?" She sat up a bit, propping herself on her elbows, peering at him curiously. She didn't know what she was feeling but she didn't want him to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:45 pm
((Sorry*))
He looked at her, "Last night I did," he replied, setting the book back down.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:49 pm
((It's okay))

Allison eyed him, sitting up further, swing her legs to dangle over the edge of the bed. She had a confused look on her face. "Yeah? What changed your mind?" She asked softly, looking down a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 pm
He smiled a bit, "That's for me to know," he kissed her head, then left the room, putting his hands in his pockets and thinking.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:55 pm
Allison flushed a red colour, smiling a bit then frowned deeply. "Fine." She huffed sadly. She picked up the pieces of the book and looked at them sadly. She got up and put them on the top shelf of her closet and looked around her room. She'd have to explain to her parents about two new kids living with them. She flopped onto the bed and cuddled a stuffed animal. "What am I going to do?" She wondered outloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:00 pm
Conan flopped onto the couch and promptly fell asleep.
Nina fluttered around the house a bit, not really bothering either of the teenagers. It wasn't until she heard the front door open that she panicked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:10 pm
Allison heard the door open and lept off the bed, rushing downstairs. "Mom! Dad! HI!" She exclaimed, her eyes wide. She hadn't thought of a reason for why Conan and Nina were there yet. She smiled brightly and shrugged. "Mom, you know how we signed up to house two students from somewhere else? Well they arrived today!" She said with a nod, trying hard not to cry. Her mother looked at her questionably then shrugged. "Well thats nice dear." She said with a nod. Allison exhaled deeply, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:12 pm
Conan woke up, yawning. He looked up, "Hey," he smiled charmingly and sleepily, still drowsy, "Name's Conan," he said, using a slightly heavy Irish accent.
Nina stood there, frozen.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:23 pm
Allison softly smiled and wrapped her arms around Nina's shoulders. "This is Nina. She doesn't talk much." She shrugged softly. "I let her look through my old clothes because her luggage got lost." She nodded sadly, she felt horrible for lying but she had to. Her mother smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you both! Make yourselves comfy, we want you to enjoy it her." She said with a firm nod and headed off into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:25 pm
Conan laid back down on the couch, yawning.
Nina relaxed a bit, smiling at Allison. "Thank ya' mam." she said, keeping up with her brother's act.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:34 pm
Allison turned and climbed the stairs up to her bedroom, slumping into her chair. She frowned, and buried her face in her hands. "Gosh I hate lying." She sighed heavily and looked over at her computer. It was beeping with messages. She rolled her eyes and rolled over, they were all from her best friend, Lilly. She laughed as she red the notes. She typed back, Sorry can't hang out... got visitors, from Ireland actually... one's actually pretty cute.. She laughed and sent it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:35 pm
Nina went into the kitchen, looking around. She had no idea what to do, never having cooked before. Her stomach growled anxiously, demanding that she feed it.
Conan was snoozing away by then.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:49 pm
Allison got up and made her way downstairs. "Whatcha doing Nina?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen and pulling out a cookie from the jar. She offered one to Nina as she grabbed another.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff