Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pizza Date (searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:24 am
"mmm... ok then good. cause that's not really what he was askin' me about." Seth said with a smile,"I guess I'll see you later then." he said getting out of the car too and going around to stand in front of her. Seth leaned his head close and kissed her cheek,"ah... bye." he said with a slight smile and a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:19 am
She smiled, "Bye," she replied, then headed inside.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:18 pm
Seth hopped into his car and drove home. He walked into his house and tossed his jacket to the side, all he could think about was kissing Lilith. Just as soon as he sat down though he kept getting constant text messages from Casey asking him questions, accusing him of things that he hadn't done.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:28 pm
Lilith was shoved back outside with another pizza, and the usual routine fell back into place. It was a busy night, so she wasn't able to get out of her car for more than two minutes at a time.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 pm
Seth looked over at his phone. It had been non-stop vibration since he had gotten home. He walked over to it and shut it off. He was tired of it all. Seth walked up to his room and lied down and slept.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 pm
Lilith went home and fell asleep. She woke up the next morning about ten and lazed around in bed for a bit.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:09 pm
Seth woke up and sat up. He stretched out his arms as far as they could reach and yawned. He quickly shook his hair back into place and swung his legs to the side of the bed and got up, aww crap... I have work today... he thought to himself and sighed a deep sigh. Seth looked around his room, seeing everything was in the same place, just as it was every morning. But there was a different air to him, he was free of Casey and he found out that all along the girl he really liked had been right under his nose the whole time. He wanted to ask her to be his girl friend, but the moment had to be just right. Seth got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen and made himself a waffle, he lifted himself up upon the counter and when the waffle popped up it shot out of the toaster, he leaned over and caught it in his hand. Seth turned on the t.v., watched and started to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:14 pm
Around lunchtime, Lilith went downstairs and was put to work quickly. There were a lot of orders coming in and out, so Lilith was in and out just like the night before.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Seth had gone to lunch later on in the day and only had an hour left of working in the grocery store. He went back and finished up. He drove home and changed into something more comfortable, but also casual. He had put on jeans, sneaux shoes, socks, his studded belt and a plain black t-shirt. Seth had left his watch and his necklace on from before. He walked out of the house taking his hoodie with him and slipping it on about half way to Lilith's.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:26 pm
Lilith had just popped back in when it seemed like there weren't any orders for now. Now she was stuck back where she'd started on Thursday, waiting at the counter for something to happen.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:04 pm
Seth finally reached the restaurant and looked in the window and saw Lilith there and walked in,"Hey." he sighed out when he saw her,"So... You wanna go see that movie?" he asked her and smiled happily, resting his arms on the counter and leaning in toward her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:07 pm
She smiled at him, leaning towards him, "Sounds go-" she started, but a menu was shoved between them.
"May I interest you in our margarita pizza?" the brother from the night before asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:26 pm
Seth stood up and peered over the menu,"I already ate but thank you any who." he said to her brother,"I'm sorry... but I don't think you told me your name last time." he said looking at the guy and then to Lilith.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:32 pm
He crossed his arms over his chest, "George," he replied, looking at Lilith for a few moments.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:38 pm
"well then. Finally nice to know your name George." Seth said looking back at him,"Now. if you don't mind I was talking to Lilith here." he said and leaned back on the counter to Lilith,"So what were you saying again?" he asked her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff