Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
~The Bath House~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:50 am
Nautula
Heros_are_Overrated
Nautula
Heros_are_Overrated
Nautula
*Stumbles through a doorway, and pushes past tall ferns. Nautula wraps her arms around herself as the rain pours down and dreanches her. Her long hair slicks over bare shoulders and her sopping clothes cling to her like a second skin. She runs to take cover under a gnarled willow tree and tries to blend into the darkness. She knows it's going to be a long night. Her cheeks flushed, she licks a few stray drops of rain from her lips and tries to think of what to do next*
*On his way in, he sees Neoka and senses her confusion* Neoka?!
*Jumps and lets out a startled gasp* H..Hey Hero. You scared me. *Huddles closer to the tree and shivers*
you alright?
It's just the storm...I'll be f..f.fine after it passes. Just need to find someplace safe. *Lightning flashes and her eyes widen in fear and she bolts like a frigtned deer as she hikes her skirt up past her thighs., rain pouring down her face*
we all will  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:01 am
coming out from behind several large ferns Alexander looks around checking to if that nobody is there and starts to walk away doing his best to avoid anyones sight making his way to a seperate part of the castle that he uses as his own place of dwelling*  

korune

Deathy150

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:14 am
*walks in looking at the patrons........*
wow.......odd....but wow  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:33 pm
DeathBringer150
*walks in looking at the patrons........*
wow.......odd....but wow
that's because of the storm  

A Fallen Hero

~ThunderVampiress~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:19 pm
Victoria walked into the room, amazed by the sight of the bath house. The pillars and the dragon heads gave the room an elegant look. After looking around to see if anyone else was near, she stripped off her long silk robe and stepped into the hot water.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:23 pm
Going down under the water and then reamerging, Victoria washed her long wavey hair in the water wit the natural il she found earlier. She enjoyed the rose scent that exceeded around her. Diving down under the water again, she continued the process.  

~ThunderVampiress~

~ThunderVampiress~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:26 pm
After soing through btoh washing her hair and body, Victoria exited out, and too her black towel, drying her hair abit and then drying her body. She reached for her robe and placed it back on, and made way for her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:16 pm
*he walked in covered in some kind of black goo. He hopped in to na empty bowl and shouted* HIT ME!! *the dragon's head responded and blasted hot water at him....he moved slowly making sure to ge every inch of the black goo*  

A Fallen Hero

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:26 pm
*afterwards he took off his clothes, save for his boxers and yelled* OK.
*the head complied and stopped* *he went under and began scrubbing the goo out of his head, hands, and feet*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:51 pm
*walks into a room, and turns the faucet on hot and lets the tub fill up*  

Lord Zasalamel

Rayne21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:03 pm
Lord Zasalamel

*She walks into the same room that he is in and hugs him from behind*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:06 pm
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel

eek *not turning around he says...after his initial shock* you better be my wife...or heads will roll!  

Lord Zasalamel

Rayne21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:11 pm
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel

eek *not turning around he says...after his initial shock* you better be my wife...or heads will roll!

and whom else might it be my love? * standing behind you smiling trying not to laugh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:18 pm
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel

and whom else might it be my love? * standing behind you smiling trying not to laugh*
*turns around and hugs his wife gently* this castle has a bunch of freaky people  

Lord Zasalamel

Rayne21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:34 pm
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel

*turns around and hugs his wife gently* this castle has a bunch of freaky people

* she kiss him on the lips*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces