Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:41 pm
Rinali grabbed Fell "sound style: sound shackles" bells appeared from her boots and she quickly dodged the shuriken. Although she got hit by a few. "o-ow...I'm fine Ryoku" she grimaced at the pain "are you okay Fell?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:48 am
me....... thats goood to..... hear -falls to the ground showing my back is covered with shuriken-
????: *laughing* Ryoku ur a fool...... protecting ur special friend -walk to my side then kickes me- u pathetic trash how dare u go against ur king -kickes me again-  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:58 pm
Fell ignored the pain and ran at the king then unleased a barrage of punched and kicks on him"You sick b*****d!What the hell is your ******** problem!!"she screamed at him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:09 pm
????: -blocks and dodges ur attacks with ease- ur too weak -creates a shockwave of power that send u flying back-
me: -struggles to get back up- leave...them alone........... ur fight is with me........... *coughing up alot of blood* looks like i'll use that jutsu after all -creates a seal with my blood on the floor- Ultimate Style of the Forbidden Arts: Familiar Spirit Fusion -the same event occurs-........... plz Linali...., Fell this time don't interfere -the black flames surround me as if creating a barrier to prevent all outside intrudions-  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:15 pm
Fell hit a tree and slumped to the ground "This is what I get for trying to help people"she groaned. "Stupid weak human do I have to do everything for you!!!!"an enraged voice shouted at her inside her own head"I am the one tailed Karasu and you continue to waste my time"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm
Rinali watched with scared eyes. "why..." she muttered " why can't i do anything to help..." she clutched her injured leg which prevented her to move. her lips slowly formed a smile "i really can't do anything..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:08 pm
"Shut up!"fell thought back to the demon then looked at rinali"she has somthing up her sleeve..."she then thought  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:17 pm
Rinali sighed to herself as she watched the black flames around Ryoku. "i don't understand why he pushes himself so far..." she pulled out one of the shuriken that hit her out of her leg. She stood up and did a little kick "well it stop hurting..." she muttered. she smiled a little i might as well not be a burden and help a little...i could use that one move but... she thought of what to do  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:31 pm
Fell stood up and slowly walked over to Rinali but didn't speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:58 pm
-an oldman appears next to Rinali-
old man: u ask why he's pushing himself....... it's because he doesn't want to lose anyone precious to him.............. and if u were to see his childhood he was always alone not even his parent acknowledge his existence..... they only saw him as an utter nuisance to the clan for his act of kindness to other.......... he would take in sick or injured ppl or animals and nurse them back to health  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm
"He is very different from the other demon lords..."Fell sighed and kicked a nearby pebble in annoyance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:37 pm
Rinali jumped a little at the sight of the old manwhat the hell??!!!did he just appear out of no where she blinked a few times "i-i see...." she looked at the sky. "he is...different..." she close her eyes "that's why we need to believe in him"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:25 pm
-as the black flames begin to fade a figure is left standing with black armor and a large katana with black and red colors-
me:.................. -holds a necklace- u'll die before this necklace falls
D.K(demon king): stressed -charges at me-
me: -drops the necklace- die -reappears behind the demon king with my sword covered in blood and the necklace is on the floor- ur done  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:45 pm
Rinali stood there her eyes wide. she drop to the ground and laughed "he really did it..." she smiled  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 pm
D.K: IMPOSSIBLE HOW CAN I'VE BEEN BY U.......... A DEMON JINCHURIKI WHO DOESN'T FIT IN ANYWHERE HE GOES........ SO HOW DID I LOSE!?!?
me: it's obvious............ i wanted to protect my percious friends
D.K: HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............ don't make me laugh u damned dragonoid u and ur friends will suffer for all et...... -I slash his head into pieces-
me: u make me sick u old buzzard -reverts back to normal-  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces