Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:54 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
"Nani?" Kenji relaxed a bit. "Again?" What's going on Rai? asked Kenji.
I don't know. But it seems, everytime she suffers an impact of some sort, it changes her personality.

Kenji walked up to Ifuuki again, and this time, he helped her up. "I'm sorry about that..."

Ifuuki smiled. She hadn't realized it yet, but her face was covered in the blood on the nin she slaughtered. It was rather unsettling.

Kenji took out the little cloth, the one he used to wash her up with, and then slowly wiped the blood of her face...

"Is there something on my face?" Ifuuki asked as he wiped. When he was done she stood biting her lip again, unsure as to what to do. She looked quite cute and comical in Kenji's jacket, it didn't fit her very well. A far cry from when she was fighting scant minutes before.

"No, not really." He continued on wiping her face. For someone who is really old, and someone who's somewhat insane, she's kind of cute. Kenji commented idly. Raiouji caught the comment.
Careful Kenji, this is Ifuuki. Her looks are what can kill you.
I know Rai. Lets just hope that we don't see much of her evil side. Kenji replied, wiping the last remanents of blood from her face.

Ifuuki looked at the ground again. "Um...can you tell me your name? And what mine is?" she asked quietly. Then a little louder. "Tell me everything! I want to know who I am!" She had a determined look on her face, but one might think the truth would probly not be the best option for her. She would surely be devastated.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
"Nani?" Kenji relaxed a bit. "Again?" What's going on Rai? asked Kenji.
I don't know. But it seems, everytime she suffers an impact of some sort, it changes her personality.

Kenji walked up to Ifuuki again, and this time, he helped her up. "I'm sorry about that..."

Ifuuki smiled. She hadn't realized it yet, but her face was covered in the blood on the nin she slaughtered. It was rather unsettling.

Kenji took out the little cloth, the one he used to wash her up with, and then slowly wiped the blood of her face...

"Is there something on my face?" Ifuuki asked as he wiped. When he was done she stood biting her lip again, unsure as to what to do. She looked quite cute and comical in Kenji's jacket, it didn't fit her very well. A far cry from when she was fighting scant minutes before.

"No, not really." He continued on wiping her face. For someone who is really old, and someone who's somewhat insane, she's kind of cute. Kenji commented idly. Raiouji caught the comment.
Careful Kenji, this is Ifuuki. Her looks are what can kill you.
I know Rai. Lets just hope that we don't see much of her evil side. Kenji replied, wiping the last remanents of blood from her face.

Ifuuki looked at the ground again. "Um...can you tell me your name? And what mine is?" she asked quietly. Then a little louder. "Tell me everything! I want to know who I am!" She had a determined look on her face, but one might think the truth would probly not be the best option for her. She would surely be devastated.

Kenji took a step back, and thought to himself. The truth will hurt her, Kenji.
Yes, but nor will she understand it. replied Kenji. He though some more, but couldn't find a solution. If we tell her, she might go into a stage of denial. And if we are lucky, she won't go insane. But-
But we can't take that chance right? 'Cause she might revert back to her normal self? said Rai, completing the sentence.

But in front of that, somewhat weird, sweet face; Kenji couldn't say anything. Though all these years of pain and destruction, Kenji's lost for words.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:08 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro

Yes, but nor will she understand it. replied Kenji. He though some more, but couldn't find a solution. If we tell her, she might go into a stage of denial. And if we are lucky, she won't go insane. But-
But we can't take that chance right? 'Cause she might revert back to her normal self? said Rai, completing the sentence.

But in front of that, somewhat weird, sweet face; Kenji couldn't say anything. Though all these years of pain and destruction, Kenji's lost for words.

Ifuuki frowned. "Did you forget too?" she asked as if in jest, but she was being serious. She had no idea what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:03 pm
Akira moved his head in the direction of the two he had sensed moving away. They've stopped, for awhile and they went in the direction of the Kohona, he thought to himself. "Ok genins, we're going this way, through the forest to cut time, follow me." With that Akira jumped into the trees and the three genins followed him as they went in the direction of the two ninjas that had sluaghtered the hunters, hoping they would stay put long enough for him to catch up.  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:41 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
"Kitty!" Sora yelled as he leapt of his mother, removing himself from all emotions. "How cute!" Sora said petting it slowly.

The cat blinked and looked at Sora. "Ah, you must be Sora-kun! Kiko has told me about you when she visited."
Kiko came in and giggled loudly. "It's Seii-chan!"
Sora fell back and felt his fore-head. "That cat. Is talking," Sora said, bluntly.

Seii turned and grinned at Sora. "Yes I am. I am quite superior to your average house cat."
Chiyo grinned. "They really are getting big aren't they?"
Mai nodded. "I just wish my mother could have seen them. I miss her and my father so much you know."
Chiyo put her arm around Mai. "Well you still have plenty of people who are glad to have you."
"Um, Ya... Ya! Did you know that a man named Orochimaru could make people alive again? Right Kiko? It said so in my text book!" Sora chirpped in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:08 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
"Kitty!" Sora yelled as he leapt of his mother, removing himself from all emotions. "How cute!" Sora said petting it slowly.

The cat blinked and looked at Sora. "Ah, you must be Sora-kun! Kiko has told me about you when she visited."
Sora fell back and felt his fore-head. "That cat. Is talking," Sora said, bluntly.

Seii turned and grinned at Sora. "Yes I am. I am quite superior to your average house cat."
Mai nodded. "I just wish my mother could have seen them. I miss her and my father so much you know."
Chiyo put her arm around Mai. "Well you still have plenty of people who are glad to have you."
"Um, Ya... Ya! Did you know that a man named Orochimaru could make people alive again? Right Kiko? It said so in my text book!" Sora chirpped in.

Mai grabbed Sora by the shoulders forcefully. "Sora-chan. You must never think like that. It is unnatural to bring people back from the dead. What did I teach you about that?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Mai grabbed Sora by the shoulders forcefully. "Sora-chan. You must never think like that. It is unnatural to bring people back from the dead. What did I teach you about that?"
Tears gushed from Sora's eyes "But then you could have your momma back and you wouldn't cry anymore!" Sora sobbed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:18 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Tears gushed from Sora's eyes "But then you could have your momma back and you wouldn't cry anymore!" Sora sobbed.

Mai began to cry again. "But they wouldn't be the same person. They would only be emtpy shells. Do you understand? Nothing can bring people back from the dead."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Mai began to cry again. "But they wouldn't be the same person. They would only be emtpy shells. Do you understand? Nothing can bring people back from the dead."
"I'm sorry momma. I thought-- That-That you could--" Sora managed inbetween violent sobs.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:25 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"I'm sorry momma. I thought-- That-That you could--" Sora managed inbetween violent sobs.

"It's ok." Mai soothed. "As long as you know. Besides, we can talk to your grandmother any time we want because we are Kazumas right? Dry those eyes."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:55 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"It's ok." Mai soothed. "As long as you know. Besides, we can talk to your grandmother any time we want because we are Kazumas right? Dry those eyes."
"Yeah," Sora said, wiping his tears away. "Momma? How come all the Hyuuga's hate daddy?" Sora asked her, eyeing the talking cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:27 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Yeah," Sora said, wiping his tears away. "Momma? How come all the Hyuuga's hate daddy?" Sora asked her, eyeing the talking cat.

"It's...complicated. Why don't you ask your father that when he returns." Mai responded. "That reminds me. Where did he go?"
"Dad left too." Kiko chimed in.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:29 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"It's...complicated. Why don't you ask your father that when he returns." Mai responded. "That reminds me. Where did he go?"
"Yeah, he put on his konoha jacket thingy and stormed out of the door," Sora said as if nothing had happened. As he said this, he inched closer to the talking cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:32 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Yeah, he put on his konoha jacket thingy and stormed out of the door," Sora said as if nothing had happened. As he said this, he inched closer to the talking cat.

Suddenly Mai had a vision. Images flashed through her head as the future seemed to unravel itself before her. Horror racked her mind at what she saw. Then the world went black and she passed out.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:34 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Ifuuki frowned. "Did you forget too?" she asked as if in jest, but she was being serious. She had no idea what was going on.

"I'm sorry but I can't-"
Kenji!!! Ninjas are coming this way!! interrupted Rai
Where Rai?
From the direction we were running from. The must've been those we sensed ealier. Kenji looked down the beatedn road. "This leads to Konoha." whispered Kenji. "Lets go!" Kenji grabbed Ifuuki's hand, and dashed towards the coming ninjas.
Think this will work Kenji?
Don't worry Rai. I sensed that they're all genins, with one Jounin.

Kenji pulled Ifuuki towards his back, having her cling on to him (piggy-back ride kind of thing). With that, Kenji increased his speed, running even faster...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff