Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:38 pm
Emmet shrugged. "Well I guess Reneesme is kinda cool, I haven't really hung out with her too much. I don't think she likes me because i've been a a*****e most of her life. Besides that, my family doesn't need to be respected, in all reallity they should be more feared. But hey, who knows, maybe our family is just irresistable to some humans. Youwould be the secnd who can't stay away. Though I do have to say, no stalking pease." he chuckled lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:41 pm
Sophie laughed. "I'll try and not stalk you." She looked at her fingers in her lap. "Reneemse loves you. She's worried about you like the rest of them. Why would she show me your past if she wasn't worried about you? Plus, when I was in her head, I could feel it. And from what I can tell, they're all worried about you. Not everything has to be feared." She told him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:45 pm
Emmet was slightly confused. "Well, I dont see how Reneesme really could, I have never seemed nice to her at all, there isnt really a reason behind it." he thought aloud, looking up at the ceiling.

Emmet then looked back into Sophie's face "Are you sure you dont want me to leave yet? Its one thirty in the morning and you have school tommorow. I don't want you falling asleeop in class because of me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:05 pm
Sophie smiled. "I do. She has all this love for everyone. She understands you're hurting. She knows that you're mad at the world because you lost someone you care about. Plus, you're her uncle. Of course she loves you. Children usually love all their family members. Even if they do seem a little scary." Sophie looked at the clock and shrugged.

"You can go if you want to. It doesn't matter to me. I once went to school without two days worth of sleep. I was able to stay awake. But that was because I had so much caffeine in my system." Emmet gave her a curious look. "It was for an experiment for my Chemistry class back in my old town."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Emmet smirked. "Oh, okay. Well I haven't slept in about one hundred years. Besides, you aren't on any kind of caffine now right? You should go to sleep." he said worrid about her health slightly, he quickly, but gently moved her so her head was on her pillow and she was laying down on her bed covered with the blanket. "Now, I order you to go to sleep. Or else.' he grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:14 pm
Sophie froze as he moved her into the sleeping position. The second her head hit her pillow, she instantly fell asleep. Her body was tired but her mind was energized with the thought of Emmet. Her dreams were filled with nothing but him. "Emmet." She whispered unconsciously after awhile. The warmth of the blanket was soothing her body into nothingness. Everything was relaxing except her heart rate. Sophie's beating heart remained at a constant fast speed.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:21 pm
Emmet had been secretly watching her from outside of her bedroom window, after she had fallen asleep, mostly because she had said his name, so he wanted to see if she said anymore things besodes. After a while of silence from Sophie, Emmet decide to go home. HE could already guess that the rest of the family, because of Alice, knew where he had been adn were going to question him about it when he got back.

As Emmet approached the Cullen house, he decided to go in through the front door. As he walked in, Emmet saw all of them standing by the doorway, waiting for him.

"So, where were you, Emmet?" Edward asked, grinning. He already knew of course, but it was his turn to tease his brother after being teased countless times before by him because of Bella.

Emmet didn't say anything outloud, but thought to him, Just shut the hell up. You know where I was. All of you do. He then didnt move from his spot still, waiting for the rest of their interigations.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:26 pm
In the middle of the night, Sophie shot up panting. In her dream, something was chasing her. At first she couldn't tell what it was, but the face soon became clear. A face from the past haunted her once again. He was chasing her, wanting to touch her......or worse. Sophie was now sweating and panting. She sat there for a few moments trying calm her heart rate down. Eventually, she was able to go back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esme walked up to her son with a smile on her face. "It's alright, Emmet dear. We're not angry with you. It's ok to move on." His mother said. Alice folded her arms and chuckled.

"At least Bella won't be the only one we attracted." She laughed.

"So what did you two.......do tonight?" Jasper asked. Jacob walked in with Reneesme.

"Oh hey, you're back from your girlfriend's house. What did you do? Did you have fun?" He winked at him before bending his head back and laughing. Alice laughed and then sighed after seeing a future reaction.

"Emmet, she really is a nice girl though." She told him. "I'm glad you've found someone who can make you smile again."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:52 pm
Emmet was getting frusterated by their teasing adn the fact they thought he had 'moved on.' He then growled adn strmed off stairs. "I didn't do anything with her you ******** retards!!! Besides, we are just friends. God!" he screamed al;l the way to his room, slammingthe door and locking it. He wanted to stay away from his family, they were being immature and stupid about the situation.

~~~~~

Alice sighed loudly. "He may seem angry, but hell come backaround quicker than he usually would. He's just mad because we were teasing him and accusing him of moving on, which he says he hasn't yet. We should be nicer to him for a while, until he is totally back to normal. Though I have to say, I am extremly happy for his progress in such a short amount of time.

Edward nodded in agreement as did everyone else.

~~~~~

Emmet sighed as he sait o his bed in his room, his family was beign immature about the situation, and that included Jacob. As he overheard Alice's little speach he sighed with relief, at least they understood he wasn't still completely a jerk.

~~~~~

As the time aproached for them to get ready for school, a friday finally, Emmet got an idea. He wanted to surprise Sophie with his brillant idea, if she agreed to do it would be fun, he was hoping she would go with him though. He then changed his clothes into clothing he would wear that day adn ran out to his jeep, putting a helmet inside it on the passanger seat. He then drove off to school, he was going to wait for her in the parking lot of the school and ask her about it there.

As Emmet saw Sophie drive up to the schhol, Emmet motioned for her to come over so they could talk. Once she was standing by the jeep door, Emmet grinned at her and asked, "Hey Sophie, want to ditch school today and go riding in the jeep in the mountains with me? Don't worry, I got a helmet for you." he said, tossing the hemet lightly at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:00 pm
Sophie gawked at him. She looked at the school building and then back at his jeep. "Let's do it." She said and hopped in his car. She tossed the helmet in the back and huffed. "Helmet, shelmet." Sophie put on her seat belt and waited for the Emmet to get in the car. In the distance, she saw his brothers and sisters watching with a shocked expression. Alice actually had a smile on her face.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:04 pm
Emmet rolled his eyes and got the helmet. "No, you are putting the helmet on, or else we aren't going. Besides, I drive like a maniac. 'he grinned, waiting for her to get the helmet on then startign the jeep when she did. He then drove out of the school parking lot, right after he saw the shocked look on his family's face, but for some reason Alie was smiling happily. He didn't realy understand why though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:06 pm
Sophie rolled her eyes as she put the helmet on. As he sped out of the parking lot, Sophie looked at how fast he was going. "Oh please, my grandmother could drive faster than you. And she only has one leg." She teased. Emmet pressed his foot harder on the gas pedal. The speedometer read almost 90. "I stand corrected." She giggled and held on to the pole above her head.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:09 pm
"Its funner off trails adn in the mountains. Can't wait for that part. Besides, I go faster than 90 o that kind of land, its amazing.' he chuckled. He then turned on the radio loudly, singing along silently to one of the songs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 pm
Sophie laughed and then gawked at him when he began to sing. Although it was softly, she was still amazed. To her, he sounded like an angel. When Sophie finally regained her composure, she began to sing along with him and at times began to harmonize with him. She barely even noticed that he was beginning to go off road. She didn't care. Her whole concentration was on his voice.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:18 pm
Emmet stopped singing after a while adn smiled at her. "Would you be terrified if I floored the gass adn we alost literaly go flying?" he asked, smirking. He planned on doing it anyways,m btu was going to stop if she go insanely scared.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff