Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sicone

5,665 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:04 pm
Melody Rhyme
New Q of the Day: Who is your favoirte RK animator (manga, oav, series)?

I find the anime drawings better then the manga!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:39 pm
Sicone
Melody Rhyme

I find the anime drawings better then the manga!

i agree 3nodding  

Teh Ushi-ness

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:30 pm
Another question for today:

Why is it that there seem to be 2 pages of topics in the forum yet there's no topics on page 2? Does this happen only to me or what?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:50 pm
Melody Rhyme

The manga. Personally, it's my favorite all the way around, in both story and in art (particularly the Jinchuu Arc with Enishi), but that's for another question. The only part where I like the anime more is in battle scenes, because you can get more out of it. As far as the OAVs go... Tsuioku-hen (Trust & Betrayal) I loved. Seisouhen...well, my overpowering dislike for that movie tainted my impression of the art. That, however, is a totally separate rant which I will save for a separate thread. heart  

Fallen Snow

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:40 pm
I wish I could get my hands on some RK manga. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:54 am
hypnocrown

Why is it that there seem to be 2 pages of topics in the forum yet there's no topics on page 2? Does this happen only to me or what?
I think it's there so that when enough threads are added they will flow oer onto that page.... maybe...  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:56 am
New Q of the Day: Is there any part of the series, or a specific charicter, you wish they would have expanded on?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:13 pm
Melody Rhyme
New Q of the Day: Is there any part of the series, or a specific charicter, you wish they would have expanded on?

Anything that has to deal with Aoshi and Misao xd  

Misao-hime

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:24 am
Melody Rhyme

::delurks:: More of Aoshi's and the Oniwabanshuu's past. Heck, they should have made a special OAV for that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:13 pm
Melody Rhyme

Yeah! I wanna see more of Misao and Sanosuke stories.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:28 pm
LustrousJade
Melody Rhyme

::delurks:: More of Aoshi's and the Oniwabanshuu's past. Heck, they should have made a special OAV for that. 3nodding

same here 3nodding that would be cool.... plus yahiko from when he was a pickpocket i love yahiko in both the series and oav heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:28 pm
hypnocrown

it does that to me too how weird!!!  

Teh Ushi-ness

Youkai_Kurama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:37 pm
ushiomo
hypnocrown

I think it has something to do with deleted threads, or perhaps its just a glitch in the system. oh well no worries!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:39 pm
Youkai_Kurama
ushiomo
hypnocrown

I think it has something to do with deleted threads, or perhaps its just a glitch in the system. oh well no worries!

ya i guess besides i checked after i posted and it doesnt do that anymore (there is actually a second page eek its a miracle!!!!)  

Teh Ushi-ness

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:13 am
He-he, I guess there should be. I can't see my comment thread anymore (for my fic). It must be on the second page.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff