Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:02 pm
insaneerin
Tifagirl
Ginny heard a knock on the door. Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Come in. My doors unlocked!" yelled Ginny so who ever it was could hear her.
"Oh," Harry opened the door, "Sorry, I was just making sure you werent.. changing or something. Here, I found this string under your door..." He went over to her and stuck his hand with the string in it out to her.

"Um thanks I guess." muttered Ginny. 'Whats with the string? Its not mine.' thought Ginny but she took it any ways.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:04 pm
((Wow guys I haven't been here in a while... I'm so sorry... I missed quite a bit... but I'll try and jump in and hopefully I won't mess anything up too badly... sweatdrop ))

Hermione looks around at all the bustle and the new arrival. "Hello, I'm Hermione" She reached her hand to Leigh to shake. She half-smiled as she looked over at Ron's grimace. "Um..hopefully we can all have a fun summer...together..."  

Kimiko-kitty

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:08 pm
" operation h/g complete" the twins whispered.
they watched harry and ginny's puzzled and shocked looks when
the rope began tying itself around them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:16 am
Tifagirl
sgarecool
Athena blinked.'invited in...for lunch, really this undercover work is hard...for the order that is...'She thought as she followed Mrs.Weasly.

"ill help."Athena murmered as she started setting the table."How many?"Athena demanded.

"Really dear,-

"It would be ungreatfull , if i didnt help."Athena murmered, as Mrs.Weasly sighed as she told her the number, Athena nodded and helped set the table.

Ginny followed and watched as the new girl started to set the table. "9 if Dad is coming home... Mum is Dad coming home for lunch?"

"No he is to busy with the ministery lately." muttered Mrs. Weasley.

"Ok then 8. Percy is at work and there is freg and george, harry, Hermione, ron, mum you and me. So yeah 8." muttered Ginny as shesat across from Harry. Not even looking at him. She tried to avoid any conversation with him or even eye contack right now.

Athena blinked as she looked at harry wondering what he had done to ginny, as she raised her eyebrow,"hm..."  

[NCP] Neon

insaneerin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:37 pm
As the string pulled them together Harry knew exactly what the twins had done. He blushed as he was pulled close tight to Ginny. "Oh, er, sorry... I should have known better," Harry said quickly, looking up as to keep his head from banging into Ginny's. "How do you suggest we get out of this predicament?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Ron mumbled something about it not being likely them having a good summer now  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:11 pm
Tifagirl
Diana_Faye
Tifagirl
insaneerin
Diana_Faye
She looked at Ron as if he was the biggest idiot in the world.

"It's me... My parents want me to stay here. They've already talked to Molly about it... So basically, 'let me in' is what I'm saying." She tried to be as nice as it was possible for her, but she could tell she failed in that area.

Oh well whatever... He's just my good for nothing second cousin...
Ron glared at her and moved aside, bowing down to her as if she were a princess like she thinks she is. He walked back to the table with Harry and Hermione. "Everyone," he said through gritted teeth, "This is my second cousin Leigh."

"Ron. Be nice and talk proper." snapped Mrs. Wealsey. "Leigh please make your self at home."

"Pleasure," she emphasized the sarcasm as much as she could. Rolling her eyes heavily she turned to face Molly. "Thanks Molly... Who's room am I staying in? Ginny's?"

She just wanted to get into her room and shut her self off from the rest of the house. Of course they wouldn't care, no one ever cared...

"You are going to stay in percy's old room. I think you would want to stay by your self." answered Mrs. Weasley. "But before you go unpack you should have something to eat."

She didn't argue she just slumped herself into one of the empty chairs at the table, and tried to hide her happiness in the fact that she would have her own room this time.

Kimiko-kitty
((Wow guys I haven't been here in a while... I'm so sorry... I missed quite a bit... but I'll try and jump in and hopefully I won't mess anything up too badly... sweatdrop ))

Hermione looks around at all the bustle and the new arrival. "Hello, I'm Hermione" She reached her hand to Leigh to shake. She half-smiled as she looked over at Ron's grimace. "Um..hopefully we can all have a fun summer...together..."

Leigh just stared at the offered hand. Obviously this girl had no idea who she was or else she'd be looking at her in the same way Ron was. However she did seem sincere, so awkardly she took her hand.

"Yeah... fun..." she mimiced.

insaneerin

Once again she glared at Ron, and in addition to the glare she produced her favourite hand gesture.  

Diana_Faye

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:44 pm
insaneerin
As the string pulled them together Harry knew exactly what the twins had done. He blushed as he was pulled close tight to Ginny. "Oh, er, sorry... I should have known better," Harry said quickly, looking up as to keep his head from banging into Ginny's. "How do you suggest we get out of this predicament?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Ginny blushed.

"I have no idea." muttered Ginny as she was pulled to him. "Though I am going to hurt those twins when we get out of this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ron!" snapped Mrs. Weasley. "Um dear. I didnt catch your name." she looked at Athena she then set a the food on the table alond with the plates so they could start to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:45 pm
fred and george just sat there in a fit of laughter. the stopped when they heard ginny's deathe threat
"oh crap!" george said" i don;t want to be on the recieving end of a bat hogey hex"
"don't worry she'll be too happy once this all works out" fred reasurred.

weirdgeniousxD

insaneerin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:47 am
mzpotter~luver9
fred and george just sat there in a fit of laughter. the stopped when they heard ginny's deathe threat
"oh crap!" george said" i don;t want to be on the recieving end of a bat hogey hex"
"Fred!" Harry yelled. When there was no response, he yelled "I'm going to get you BOTH for this!" He just didnt know how just yet. "Ginny," he whispered, "We have to first find out how to get out of this and then we've got to get back at the twins..." The more Harry tried to get away, the tighter the ropes got.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:11 pm
insaneerin
mzpotter~luver9
"Fred!" Harry yelled. When there was no response, he yelled "I'm going to get you BOTH for this!" He just didnt know how just yet. "Ginny," he whispered, "We have to first find out how to get out of this and then we've got to get back at the twins..." The more Harry tried to get away, the tighter the ropes got.

"I agree with you there." murmured Ginny. She stopped struggling it was no use to try and get away.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:34 pm
Grinning broadly as Ron was told off by Molly, Leigh returned to her normal sitting position, arms crossed and scowl on her face. With no one at the Burrow who liked her, Leigh became quite satisfied in spreding the meloncholy feeling she had been carring with her all her life.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:38 pm
Tifagirl
insaneerin

~~~~~~~~~~

Ginny blushed.

"I have no idea." muttered Ginny as she was pulled to him. "Though I am going to hurt those twins when we get out of this."

"Ron!" snapped Mrs. Weasley. "Um dear. I didnt catch your name." she looked at Athena she then set a the food on the table alond with the plates so they could start to eat.

"Athena,"Athena replied automaticly, as she looked at the food,"thank you....um.?"  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:00 pm
sgarecool
Tifagirl
insaneerin

~~~~~~~~~~

Ginny blushed.

"Athena,"Athena replied automaticly, as she looked at the food,"thank you....um.?"

"That is a pretty name Athena. Call me Mrs. Weasley." smiled Molly. "And you are welcome here any time."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:20 pm
HE HE HEE twisted
both twins thought.
"jee i wonder if we should tell them how to fix this "thing" george said
"good point" and with that they walked out to the hallway and before either glaring figures could say anything they said
" oh by the way"
"if you want to get out -"
" you have to -"
"kiss" they both said the last part together
and with that they left back to their room.

weirdgeniousxD

TheChaosAlchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:21 pm
Adult Profile

Name: Trinity Lowe
Job: Auror
Wand: Cherrywood and Dragons Heartstring
Old House: Ravenclaw
Old School: Hogwarts
Looks: LOOK AT SIG PIC! rofl
Bio: Trinity was just the average student at Hogwarts, she graduated and became an auror. She now is assigned to protect the Weasleys. mrgreen  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff