Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:14 pm
"Yes that is a good question. At the Fire Temple we knew of other mages but we rarely got to co-mingle with them." Callisto said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:23 am
Lalapeya stepped closer to Yvansi and looked at him the first thing going through her mind was “Wow he’s got pretty eyes.” Not noticing that she said that out loud, she turned on her heel to be with the girls. “So Zyltai now that we’re all here let’s get going.” She started walking east, towards the neighboring country.
(Hey guys I’ll make and post a map and I’ll well yhea show stuff, including mage temples, major battles and that sort… and I’ll add a KEY)  

ruggaboo

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:49 am
Nabri felt nervous, she had never seen so many strange people before, just meeting Callisto had been enough to send her stomach into a tornado. She spryly jumped into a tree, deciding to travel in her favorite manner, faster than she could ever walk she swung and flipped and jumped through the trees, this way she wasn't seen, and she was traveling faster. Like water itself she flowed through the branches, till finally she was out of breath and stopped. She saw the others about a half a mile behind her as she jumped down and sat with her back against a large oak tree. Finally calm for the first time that day.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:44 am
Callisto watched somewhat amused at Nabri's urge to get away from the others. She clearly needs time to settle herself, Callisto thought. She debated whether or not she should try to catch up with her. It wouldn't be too difficult. "I'm going to follow her." she informed the Princess. She gave a curt nod to the others before sprinting off with great speed.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:12 pm
Nabri watched as Callisto sprinted towards her, she sighed as she rested her head against her knees, she was so tired, all she wanted to do was sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:17 pm
(. . . IT TOOK YOU THAT LONG TO TYPE THAT??!!! SHEESH LEARN TO TYPE WHY DONT YOU!PLEASE IM NOT A PAITIENT LITTLE ARTICHOKE!!!!)
Callisto hoisted herself onto a branch under Nabri. She sat in silence as she smoothly calmed her breathing after her continuous sprint then sudden stop. The she spoke. "So, what is your brother like?" she asked.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:00 pm
Lalapeya looked off towards the two monkey girls, and sighed. She then stupidly tripped over a huge rock and yelped in pain. “OW!!! That hurt!” She tried to stand but her knee gave out from underneath her and it hurt. “Um every time I move my knee it hurts… What does that mean?” Lalapeya was used to pain; she often fell, stubbed her toes, and ran it to things, but not on purpose. She tried to stand again, but it was too much pain, she couldn’t do it, but she had to go on. “Go on with out me, I just hurt my knee I should be able to walk soon. Ow ugg.” She stood again but she fell again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:31 pm
Nabri looked up at Callisto, "He has blue eyes, like mine, and silvery, shaggy hair that sticks out everywhere." she smiled to herself, "He hates losing and has the best laugh ever." Nabri thought lovingly of her brother before speeking again, "What about you Calli, is there anyone you miss, from the temple?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:07 pm
Here is a map of the two countrys so yhea sorry if it's like crappy but I did this in like five minutes...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:49 am
Callisto smiled as Nabri spoke. Once again her voice was full of a subtle joy when she spoke of her brother. But Callisto was also sad but Nabri was trustworthy and it was only fair. "Remember how I told you about my friend Shato? Well....we were more than just best friends." She admmitted almost blushing.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:52 pm
Yvansi watched the scene with mild interest for a while before he declared loudly what he had just remembered. " If anyone here knows where the fire temple is, or 'the place the dragons and humans co-exist', can I ask you a question?" He then offered a hand to Lalapeya, but had a sudden desire to bite her. With all his will he suppressed this odd thought. He thought to himself, What is wrong with me? First my eyesight, then that squirrel, now I want to attack the princess? He then stopped this train of thought, as someone may read his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:14 pm
Lalapeya took his hand and used his shoulder as an anchor, “Thanks, I-I-I mean, I do quite appreciate your kindness.” Lalapeya had forgotten to be all royal like. She pointed at Calisto and said, “She’s the fire mage ask her. I should know, but I’d need a map.” She smiled cutely and put her head on Yvansi’s shoulder.  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:21 pm
Zyltai stood there, how long they were going to sit in this forest. He wanted to leave soon, but trying not to be rude, "So, how are we going to go about this trip?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:53 pm
“I say we leave now, Moyn can track anyone and anything, it’s like she’s not even human.” Lalapeya remarked. She then grabbed hold of Zyltai and used him as an anchor. “Don’t worry, all we have to worry about is the way I’m goanna walk. Because I, apparently, am not suitable for walking of any kind.” She said in a matter-of-fact tone. She looked up at Zyltai and smiled.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:02 pm
"You see we had started as friends but, what can I say? It just happened the way it did. I had lived at the temple my whole life, Shato was one of the recruited people found by mages who leave the temple to travle out into the world hoping to spread the knowledge to those worthy to know it. Shato and I grew up together like family." Callisto told her sadly. "He was about a year older than I, with dark brown hair and hazle eyes." She recalled.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff