Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
Possible Small Group RP (2-4)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Sounds like a good plan...
  I'd rather have Janos's heart pullout out of me!
  Kain! SHUT UP, NO ONE ASKED YOU!
View Results

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 am
Raziel almost thought that by telling Seth this, she would be put off of physical contact with him; she was worried enough already about hurting him, this was just one more thing to add to the list of reasons she shouldn't get close to him

But when Seth did embrace him, Raziel was unsure of what to do for a moment, he just stayed limp in her arms. Sure they had hugged before, but this time was different, she was comforting him. It was an alien feeling to have someone holding him and telling him that everything would be alright, he couldn't recall a time when someone had done this for him...

Almost instinctively, Raziel wrapped his arms around Seth, clinging to her, then burying his face into her shoulder and inhaling shakily, as if he had been drowning and Seth was precious air; obviously he had been starved of comfort for far too long...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:04 am
Even after Raziel accepted her embrace, Seth remained cautious. She was afraid that Raziel, like any wounded animal, would bolt at the slightest provocation. She began to tentatively rub his back, as far from his wings as she could get. Then she began broadcasting a soothing calm into his mind, in such small amounts that she hoped he wouldn't notice the preternatural sanctuary at all. Closing her eyes, she began murmuring softly into his nearby ear.

"Hush now. Raziel, I know what you've gone through. Know that I do not care. I hold nothing against you, nor do I hold you to anything. Raziel, your vampiric life may have been ended brutally by Kain's hand, but you are a new being now, a new creation. Please, let your pain go. Everything will be alright. Ssshhh. Shhh."  

Fallen_Razielim

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:27 am
Raziel whimpered when her hand's moved to his back, his body once again tensing against his will. Though when Seth began to use her powers on him, to enter his mind, that he did have control over. He vaguely recalled her doing this for him when he was poisoned, so once again ignoring the urge to put up a mental block, he let her enter his mind, easing his pain.

He swayed on his feet a little, thankfully Seth was holding him up so there was no worry about him falling over as she basically hypnotized him, making him let go of all his pain - and let go he did; when Raziel came to his senses, it almost felt as if he had been crying for a long while (though no actual tears were shed) but like people who have a good, long cry, he felt better afterwards, now that all the built up, negative emotion was gone.

"What... did you do, Seth?" Raziel asked incredulously, still a bit unsteady on his feet; letting all those emotions out was just as energy draining as if her were sobbing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:46 am
Seth smiled at him, but in the depths of her eyes was infinite pain. "I took your pain away, Raziel. I made it so that you no longer had to be the bearer of that cross." She closed her eyes, hoping he had not seen the deep scars inside her. Each time she encountered pain, each time she saw someone who was broken, who had fallen and could not pick themselves back up, she took their pain away. She took their pain onto herself, scarring her own psyche so they could be free. What was one more hurt? She had lived as a prostitute, healing many of the men who she encountered, turning them back to loving their wives, and had in turn been filled with more pain than one soul should ever bear, ever carry.

She breathed deeply, holding tight onto Raziel. She survived because she had to. She lived, because she WANTED to, if only to comfort Raziel. Over the years Seth had worked through many of the emotional and physical scars she had absorbed, slowly mending the wounds on her soul, but it was a slow process, and one she could not share with others, lest they try to stop her from helping the masses, like some pagan messiah.

"It's alright now, my love. It's alright now."  

Fallen_Razielim

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:39 pm
Raziel searched her eyes with his own, looking at her in almost disbelief; had she really done this for him? Was he finally free of the anguish that tormented him every single day of his life?

He threw his arms around Seth tightly, letting out a sobbing breath as he hugged her. "Thank you, Seth... thank you so much." He murmured gratefully, over and over again. This just meant so much to him...

When Raziel had regained his composure and let go of Seth a few minutes later, he was now sitting down in the chair she had gestured to before. He looked tired... but it was a good kind of tired. He looked up to his lover, smiling faintly.

"I... I really do feel better now." Raziel told her, brushing back his hair as he sank into the chair with a sigh. "I'm not sure what you did, but it worked."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:50 pm
Seth bowed to him slightly once he'd sat down. "It's my pleasure... my..." She had almost finished with 'pain...' However she smiled sadly and closed her eyes, taking a moment to segment and compartmentalize his pain. She would go and work through it later, but if she fell to it now, then she'd never be able face Raziel again. This was his pain, and it would always be hard to look at his wings and not feel something. Although, she was fairly certain that once she'd worked her way through it all, the feelings would be closer to anger towards his aggressor than the pain he had felt. She already felt possessive protectiveness creeping around the edges of her vision whenever she looked at him.

She took a deep breath, "So, what do we do now?"  

Fallen_Razielim

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:04 pm
Raziel felt a pang of concern when Seth struggled to get the last bit of her sentence out. He wanted to reach out his hand and put it on her shoulder, but he realized that he was sitting. So he settled instead for threading his fingers through hers, holding her hand and giving it a small squeeze.

Seth seemed fine after a short moment and Raziel smiled. He assumed that all this had made her just as weary as he was. "What else? You proposed to me, and I said yes. We get married." He replied, smiling a little brighter.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:10 pm
Seth smiled reassuringly at Raziel. "I'm fine." She shook the cobwebs from her head, and from her heart.

"As to the wedding... what... um. I've never really thought about what to do for one. Do you have any plans?" Seth realized that traditionally this was to be the woman's role, but she was not and had never been a woman who had enjoyed such. She was practical, military, calculating. Flamboyant cakes and flowers held no appeal to her.  

Fallen_Razielim

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Raziel leaned back on his chair again, sighing. "As I said before, I have little to offer you. All I have are my vows, and I shall be giving them to you." He replied, looking up at Seth hopefully. "I'm sure Vorador will lend us a room to have the ceremony in. Our marriage will be legitimate, as I am the leader of the clan." He had married off many of his fledglings in his day. The vampires had no priests, their weddings were done differently. It was for the clan leader to decide if a couple were to be wed. Raziel was present at all ceremonies, all he had to do was give a nod and the two would be married. It was the same for all clan leaders, to make sure that each couple were the right match.

If Raziel or his brothers were to get married, it would most likely be Kain doing the same thing for them. None of the lieutenants were ever married however; They had many lovers, but were never in love.

Raziel couldn't help but mourn all those wasted years where he could have had love. At least he had Seth now, after all that time. He would try to make it up to her for being so blind.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:47 pm
Seth squeezed his hand back and reached out a hand to stroke his cheek. "My Raziel..." She hid the cringe when his emotions threatened to overwhelm her again. She would control it, she had to. "Is there anyone," Her voice felt tight, so she started again. "Is there anyone you would want to have at the ceremony?" She thought of all those who were dead, and wondered if there was anyone left. Anyone at all.

She sat down on the floor again, holding her knees close to her and resting her chin on them; all the while, holding one of his hands. "Quite the pair, we make. Two creatures who have been too used and lived too long to want anyone else." She smiled warmly at him, stroking her thumb talon back and forth on the inside of his palm.  

Fallen_Razielim

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:00 pm
Raziel regretfully shook his head. There was no one. They had Vorador, but regardless of the older vampire helping them, it was plain to see that they weren't on the best of terms. Raziel still had the death of Janos Audron on his conscious, and Vorador still resented the wraith. They were like two opposing forces, they could never truly be friends, or so Raziel thought.

It didn't matter to him, so long as he had Seth. He smiled right back down at her, despite the morbid undertone of her words. "Not true. If our clan were still alive, they would be happily sharing this day with us. We are all that's left of them, so in a way, they are here." He told her, then getting to his feet, helping her up as well. "So, shall we? I'm sure Vorador will be waking up soon. Once we get the answers we came for, we shall be wed, before dark perhaps."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 pm
Seth let Raziel help her up, as she listened to his words. "I suppose they are... and I'm sure they are smiling at your happiness from beyond." She inclined her head knowingly, comforting him as well as she could think to. Then she slipped a tentative arm around his waist and together they walked from the library. On their way to finding Vorador, Seth's mind mulled over the idea of actually having the man of her dreams. She felt a gentle euphoria overtake her and she couldn't be bother by the fact that she was broadcasting slightly.  

Fallen_Razielim

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:40 pm
"You want to what?" Vorador did a double take when Raziel told him the news. The male wraith wanted to avoid this, to not tell the older vampire all together, but when he asked what they had been doing all this time, Raziel couldn't exactly lie to him.

"You heard me correctly. Seth and I are getting married. We put it off far too long in our previous lives, and now that we're finally together again, we want to make sure we stay together for all time." Raziel replied, gripping Seth's hand a little tighter. He could feel her feelings of joy coiling all around him, to know that she was this happy made him happy too, and it prepared him for Vorador's response, as cynical as it would be.

Vorador simply shrugged after a moments or two. "Congratulations to you both then. I will not detain you any further then, we can talk later about the matters concerning last night, I still have research to do anyway." And with that, he turned around in his chair, going back to work.

.... That was it? No snide remarks, nothing? Not that it wasn't a good thing, Raziel just didn't expect it to be so painless. It almost made him worried...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:31 pm
Seth smiled warmly over at Raziel and lightly laid her head down on his shoulder. She really couldn't be any happier, well... once they were married. If she had lips, she would have smiled meekly. If she had blood, she would have blushed at the thought. And she would have blushed ten times worse if she had known how very much she was broadcasting to Raziel at that moment.

She nodded at the old vampire, glad he had not rained on her parade.  

Fallen_Razielim

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:02 pm
"I guess we'll... see you tomorrow then. Thank you for letting us stay here, as well as for helping us." Raziel said, stilled a bit dumbfounded that Vorador hadn't made a single cynical remark about Seth and him getting married, like how it would be pointless to do so if they couldn't get intimate.

Vorador simply waved over his shoulder. "Oh, before you go, you might as well stay in a different room as mine is pretty much destroyed. The one three doors down to it to the left should suit you both nicely."

Raziel gave one more thank your before departing with Seth. They found the room easily enough, but when they got inside... the male wraith was ready to head back down and give the older vampire a piece of his mind; This room was obviously used for more sexual endeavours, it made it obvious with the scented candles that littered the room, as well the canopy bed with see-though curtains. The room was windowless, but now only that, it was completly blue. So much for Vorador not making some kind of statement...  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff