Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:19 pm

He let her down and stood off into the shadows. "You wanted to know my secrets. This is how I'm going to show you." He took in a deep breath. He stepped into the sun and he pretty much threw the sunshine gleaming off hiss skin. The most beautiful color and features of his vampire characteristics.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Meghan gasped and fell backwards onto her butt. She bit her lip, not truly believing what she was seeing. She cautiously got up and made her way towards him. "So what are you?" She asked nervously, moving closer but still keeping her distance.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:23 pm

He took a couple steps back. "I'm a............ Vampire." He said with a slight smile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Meghan took a few steps forward, reaching her hand out. Almost afraid but not quite. "Oh. So my dream. It was right. You are a vampire." She chewed on her lip with a concerned look. She was catching her breath and trying to stay calm but you could see the fear in her.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:27 pm

"I'm still not going to bight you. I know your scared." He took a few more steps back. "If you would feel safer not being around me. I would understand. This also explains why I'm cold and hard."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:29 pm

"No. I don't know... For some reason I feel safer around you." Meghan said softly, stepping forward again. She reached out and touched him gently. "I'm not afraid." She said softly, trying to convince herself she wasn't "I'm just having a difficult time believing it all." She concluded.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:31 pm

He smiled. "Yeah. You should have heard what the Cullens went though just up north in Forks." He laughed a bit and stepped back into the shadows.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Meghan nodded, still trying to make sense of it all. She took his hand gently in hers and pulled him out into the sunlight and gently pushed him down into the grass. She sat beside him. "I'm not scared." She said again.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:38 pm

He smiled. "O.K." His eyes were a deep shade of amber since had just feed a few hours ago.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:40 pm

Meghan nodded confidently. "So don't vampires feed on humans?" She asked curiously. "How can you stand to be near me? Are you dangerous? So that must mean there's werewolves too... They won't like me being around you eh?" She listed off questions. "I'm really touched that you shared your secret. I promise never to tell." She said holding out her pinky.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:42 pm

He wrapped his finger around hers. "The closes wolf pack is in La pushe. And not all vampire feed on humans. I'm considered a vegan vampire. I feed on animals. Deer, elk. That sort of thing."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Meghan smiled warmly, letting their pinkys drop. "So I'm not going to be bothered by them? Because I don't think I'd want to stop hanging out with you. You're like my new best friend." She blushed a bit. "So you have no interest in me at all?" She asked.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:48 pm

"Your like my new best friend." He smiled. "I dont know. There is just something about you. That drew me to you in the first place.. It was your scent at first. They way your blood smelled. Was much different then most other people. Richer."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Meghan laughed. "Well I'm glad my blood appeals you. Now I have to sleep with one eye open to make sure you don't come bite me in the middle of the night." She teased. "So my blood interests you." She nodded. "I see."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:53 pm

"And now that I know you better. Your just a cool person and I like you." He smiled. "And don't worry. I wont bite you. If I really wanted to bite you I could."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff