Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 am
Meghan giggled, noticing the bright red colour. She sighed. "So much for your help." She pouted again and stood up. "Hey want to meet me in my room?" She asked with a grin. She gently ran a hand through her hair and blew a kiss. She left the library and walked up to her room, leaving the door open a smidge  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 pm
(Bump)  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 pm
He was unable to answer, he just stared at her wide-eyed and tried to seem natural by smiling, despite his flushed expression. He took a moment to think if he had actually heard her right or not, and when he realized he indeed had heard correctly, his blood started flowing. "Okay Dan, stay calm..." These words of comfort didin't help. He tried jumping over a chair, and failed. He was okay, though. "OOP! Sh*t!", he muttered, running out the door and dancing to the dorm area of the university.
Yes, it was open a crack, He fixed his hair and smoothed his shirt. He could feel, even HEAR, his heart pounding. It was rediculous. But he still edged foreward, avoiding the urge to faint for a moment, and pryed his fingers through the door, peeking through. He knocked, politley though. "Meghan? Where ART thou??", he sung dramatically, peering into the room.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Meghan looked up from her bed. She was there in her pjs shorts and tank reading a book. Her hair was piled messily on her head. "Hey," She grinned, getting up and walking over to him. She gently took his hand and pulled him further in the room and kicked the door closed. She sat him on the bed and sat herself on him, eyeing him. "I know it was you." She whispered, chewing on her lip cutely. "I just wanted to show you how sweet I think you are." She said and leaned forward kissing him gently. She drew back and smiled softly. "I knew there was good in you." She nodded.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:39 pm
'Ello.", he squeaked, once she spotted him, and he didin't know if he liked the look she had. It probably meant she had found him out. He sat down reluctantly, knowing full well that he was beggining to show symptoms of stage fright. But it didin't matter, she already knew the truth. He turned from a light pink to as red as a strawberry when she kissed him. "..Am I that bad of a lyer?", he asked pathetically, not that he was really actually upset at all at the moment, suprised he hadn't fainted when she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:44 pm
Meghan laughed and nodded slightly, running a hand gently through his hair. "Well your face kind of gave it away." She giggled with a huge smile. "So why wouldn't you tell me?" She asked, gently running her finger along his jaw and under his chin, tilting his face to hers. "It's not that you're a bad liar... your face is." She laughed. "Anyway." She shrugged and wrapped her arms around his neck. "What would you like to do?" She asked. "Anything you like. I'm all yours." She whispered in his ear, gently kissing his neck  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:24 pm
"MMMM I dunno'. I'm not gonna' lie, though. It was PRETTY funn, 'while it lasted.", was his response to why he didin't tell her. It was a little wierd to him that she suddenly had gone from practically loathing his presence, to being unable to pry herself away from him. He laughed at the same time she did, when he said his face was a bad liar. He looked at her. She probably already knew what he wanted to do. "What if your roomie walks in?", he asked, sitting there, still too shy enough to kiss her back just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:55 pm
Meghan shrugged. "To be honest... I think she dropped out. She hasn't been here in days." She frowned. "I'm all alone. It's so sad." She pouted and slid off his lap to sit beside him on the bed. "I have a secret." She whispered with a giggle. "I actually did kind of like you. Before all of this. I just like to play hard to get... plus I wanted to see if you liked me for real or just for physicalness." She smiled and tapped her head. "I'm a smart cookie eh?" She nudged him gently, nodding.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:34 pm
He paused, then responded. "OOhhhhh..Ho-HO-HOOOOOO, MANN! I SEEE WHATZ GOIN ONN. You ARE a smart cookie.", he said. "I like you. Like, furreal. And I KNEW you liked me back! NO lady can resist.", he said, jumping up, and striking a pose. "I'll keep you company.", he said after a few moments to cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:26 pm
"I'll make an obvious statement..." Meghan started. "I HATE your obnoxiousment." She said with a nod. "Do you want to be with me? If so... I'd suggest not acting like you tend to... Show your sweeter side. It drives me so crazy for you." She smiled, and batted her eyelashes, laying back on the bed, eyeing him from her position.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:13 pm
He pouted a little, for a moment, then shrugged. "Alright if I have to.", he said, sounding like he didin't mind, putting his hands on his hips for a moment. He eyed her and leaned in over the bed. "You are seriously like.. the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, though. And I'm NAWT just saying that..!", he said, and he meant it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:59 pm
Meghan smiled and sat up. "I mean you do want to be with me... right? well i guess if you don't thats okay too." She babbled softly. She curled up in a ball, her back facing to him. She tucked a hair behind her ear and sighed. "I mean there's other fish in the sea." She nodded solemnly. "And thank you. That's really sweet."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:09 pm
His eyes widened. "Of COURSE I do!!! You're no fish, you're like a-a WHALE!!!", he declared, then blushed brightly. "I mean-not- I'm not saying your fat.. you know what I mean..right??", he sputtered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 am
Meghan gasped slightly then started to laugh softly. "You're funny." She concluded softly. She smiled and laid back down on the bed, keeping her legs up and her face angled towards him. "So maybe you might ask me somewhere?" She hinted with a giggle. She stood up hearing a knock on the door. It was Andrew. "Hi!" He exclaimed, producing a large bouquet of red and white roses. "I'm sorry I bailed on you. You were just so amazing, I got scared. I love you Megs." He exclaimed, going down on one knee. "Will you go out with me? As in date me?" He asked, looking hopeful up at her. She smiled and looked over her shoulder. "Oh Andrew. That's so sweet!" She grinned. "And romantic!" She softly swooned.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:42 pm
He froze for a second, not even knowing how to react. Instead of freaking out, which he miraculously refrained from doing, he called out to Andrew merrily. "YO, ANDREW!!! I'll go out with you!", he yelled joyfully, as if Andrew had asked him, which he obviously hadn't.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff