Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:10 pm
kara looked at tibby. what's her name again...? she scratched her head. oh crap! i forgot! kara started to look around anxiously. oh great! what if she trys to talk to me!???? kara started hitting her head. WAAAAH! i'm travling with people who could be my friends! why?! i hate my memory!!!!!
natashee stared at kara. "....huh?"
((that's all i got right now, so i thought since every charactor cant be perfect, kara's flaw is memory, she's very forgetful, and natashee, well, she's mean.... oh, ya, Shaylaya kara's sane too.... -.-'))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:08 pm
Tibby looked at Falcon, suprised, "Um, that might not be best idea, I'm not exactly the most coordinated elf in the world." she said shyly, she looked around at all of the people around her, they were so...different. "Where did all of you come from?" she asked.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:11 pm
He shrugged. "I been all over looking for a place I can call home. So far Im not having much luck but youd find it hard to examine real-estate with a bunch ruthless men trying to kill you everytime your back is turned." he joked with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 pm
"I guess I could call you luckier than me," Tibby replied, "Have you ever woken up without any idea who you were, where you were, and why you couldn't remember?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:26 pm
He thought for a moment. "You know sometimes it would be better to just forget. Ive done a lot of things Im not proud of and theyre always haunting me." he said thinking of some of the missions he had a a mercanery.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:34 pm
Tiiby sighed, so much logic, "I suppose I'm luckier than some, I just wish I knew what my Healing Words ment." she spilled, woops, wasn't supposed to say that. Bad Tibby! Bad!  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:21 pm
Falcon raised an eyebrow. "Healing words huh? Now thats something you dont see everyday. I read about those once although the others thought it was stupid to "waste time reading". he quoted shaking his head. "I think it has something to do with the lost elven civilization." he stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:34 pm
Tibby smiled as she shook her head, "I'll show you sometime." she sighed, she was getting in deeper than she realized, Falcon was so easy to talk to though.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:37 pm
kara ran up to falcon and tibby. "what are healing words?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:43 pm
Tibby sighed, now she had to tell everyone. "They're the words I say when I use my healing powers, kind of like the key to healing, every injury uses different words."she replied. "I guess it's an elf thing."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:48 pm
"i use my magic for healing," kkara said trying to start a convertaion. "i use herbs too and powders." she thought for a moment. "hm, i've never used words..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:55 pm
"Thats because only the elves new the incantations of the ancients.....or at least thats what it said in the book I read." he said.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Tibby smiled, a bit embarrased, "Sorry I can't help more. All I can remember is which words to say, it seems that's all that stuck in my head. Well, that and my name."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:11 pm
"my mother, Shelanaya could perform any type of spell." kara said prouldy. "and my father, Jintaro, was one of the best of sword fighters..." she gave a frown, "that's why the demons were after us..."  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:24 pm
"Yeah whats with thoses demons anyways? I dont really understand where they came from I just know they like causing trouble." he said.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff