Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:58 pm
Gregory heard everything, but he was too hysterical to answer coherently, he wanted to tell them No, he thought to himself, They think you're crazy! He's a doctor, he'll try to fix you....

With a weak scream, Gregory took the bottle from his jacket and downed a good number of pills before he shot up and took off running up the stairs and through the door Arthur was about to go through earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:02 pm
Andreas' eyes shot wide open. He shot up the stairs after Gregory. "s**t, did you see how many he took? He's gonna OD soon at that rate!" Andreas called back.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:09 pm
Ro was right behind Andreas in the chase after Gregory, "This isn't good." he said, stating the obvious.

Andreas came through the door just in time to see Gregory running down a long hallway that split into an intersection, one way continuing straight and the others going left and right. The hallways were covered in red carpeting with gold detail and the walls were covering in old paintings, many of people.
As Gregory passed the split, still going straight ahead, a woman emerged from the left hallway, blocking Andreas and Ro off from Gregory.

She was mumbling nonstop to herself and just stood there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:10 pm
Monica stood in the middle of the stairway staring blankly at the whole scene. There were no words to describe what she felt. It was a sense of terror melded with extreme disbelief.

She didn't say a word, only proceeded to comprehend in her brain what had just expired.

The man had shot towards the door, collapsed, regained conciseness and proceeded to run past her towards the open door, all in a matter of minutes.

"Wha-what happened to him? What's wrong with him?" She demanded shakily.

She moved down the stairway dizzily trying to reach the others. She dropped her notepad on the way down.  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:22 pm
((Just as things get somewhat interesting...you all log off...
Oh, front page has been updated, the counter has been further explained.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Andreas approached the woman. "Ah... hello?" he greeted her, voice full of uncertainty.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:33 pm
Ro stayed back, unsure of the woman, "Be careful." he warned.

Gregory disappeared into a door at the end of the hallway.

The woman didn't move as Andreas approached her. She looked up when he spoke. Her skin was deathly pale and her clothes were tattered. When she made eye contact with Andreas, it became obvious that she wasn't sane.
With a feral growl, she lunged at Andreas.

((No, she's not a zombie.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:36 pm
Monica shook her head roughly.

This situation isn't so terrible that it cannot be overcome. After all, I don't know any of them. All I have to do is keep my calm until I find the mystery to this house.

She made up her mind to stand firm until the end. Well, as long as she had her bottle of wine. If she ever lost it, heaven forbid.

She re-climbed the stairs and joined the others were a woman stood, mumbling.

She still hadn't realized her notebook had dropped.  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 pm
Andreas dodged backward quickly, assuming a defensive posture.

He'd gotten in a few fights with jocks who thought his hospital trip was funny; he'd lost most, but he'd won a couple, and he could dodge fairly well as a result.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:44 pm
Ro slid past Andreas and sent a side kick to the woman's abdomen, sending flying about a meter.

The woman grumbled a moment on the ground before slowly standing back up and charging at the two with surprising speed. As she ran, she grabbed a painting from the wall and held it above her head, intent on using it as a weapon.  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:48 pm
Andreas shuffled towards the woman and struck her with an open-palm to her nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:49 pm
(( crying I can't post fast enough ))  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:55 pm
((I'm sorry, would you like us to slow down a little?))

The woman took the blow full-on, Andreas could feel the cartilage in her nose breaking.
The woman stumbled backwards and threw the painting at the two as she did. She ignored her now bloodied face and clawed viciously for Andreas.

((Crazy people kinda make boring fighters... neutral , I think I'll fix that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:01 pm
Andreas, in his shock at her unflinching attack, took the painting - and frame - full in the face.

It ended badly for him, sending him to fall flat on the ground, his nose slightly bloodied. He scrambled backwards, kicking at her knees or hands if she came too close.  

Venom3001

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces