Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:37 pm
Im Lily
gothictomboy3
Im Lily
gothictomboy3
Gaia Name: Gothictomboy3

Dislikes: mom.....really stupid people....

What got you into Seto: The very first time I watched Yu-Gi-Oh.....hes really sute in the shool uniform

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other:....wht else do y'all wanna know? ((ive actually been here a long time...i just havent posted...lmao!!))

I've seen you in the one thread alkot with like a Kaiba look-a-like.
yea...well...i like to be where the cool people are...lmao!!
mad Dem, cool people right here. We have a gay Kaiba! :3 Gays = <3 Very cool, and funny people. Like Satsu Yachi.

And Type Bs like Xesca and I... xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:13 pm
Gaia Name: Azarath_Metrion

Dislikes: mushrooms, preps, strawberries...being awake...
What got you into Seto: He's just the coolest character and he makes obsessiveness look good

Other: I don't know.  

Azarath_Metrion

MiKrowaved

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:26 am
Gaia Name: Krow_Bird AKA Krow!

Likes: Perverts, hentai, yaoi(yugioh only), ummm.... ~insert censor here~, music...Tons of music, video games, death, goths ,witches/pagans, RPs(addicted), ghosts!, Yugioh, Memory Ark (more)

Dislikes: Preps, to many fan girls crying right now is fine, moki always taking all the attention off of seto mad , life,

What got you into Seto: Ummm....BEWD, and he is like....really awsome

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member, cause i'm like that mad

Other: I'm a little 12 year old pervert. Don't like it? ~insert another censor~  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:37 am
Krow_Bird
Gaia Name: Krow_Bird AKA Krow!

Likes: Perverts, hentai, yaoi(yugioh only), ummm.... ~insert censor here~, music...Tons of music, video games, death, goths ,witches/pagans, RPs(addicted), ghosts!, Yugioh, Memory Ark (more)

Dislikes: Preps, to many fan girls crying right now is fine, moki always taking all the attention off of seto mad , life,

What got you into Seto: Ummm....BEWD, and he is like....really awsome

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member, cause i'm like that mad

Other: I'm a little 12 year old pervert. Don't like it? ~insert another censor~

It's all good... *smiles*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Maskerade

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:00 pm
Gaia Name: Maskerade, but Mask'll be fine.

Likes: Seto. I mean... Erm, anime, manga. I'm weirdly obsessed with musicals as well; I adore the stage, acting! I write and doodle as well. I'm sorta boring, actually. xd

Dislikes: Tea and all the other peppy anime girl sidekicks. stare I also really hate bananas and canteloupe, but that's kinda odd.

What got you into Seto: Oh geez, how do I begin? heart Love at first sight. Those intense eyes really nabbed me, and I was absorbed by his complex, lofty personality and his sheer presence. And hell, he's got a nice body and a BRILLIANT mind! Come on, you have to love him. He is so loyal to his brother, and so powerful... And his sardonic comments are great, who cares if he's a bit confident of himself? =^^= Unfortunately, he's so irrestistable I carry a picture of him in my wallet and wear various pins and necklaces with him on it... sweatdrop

And the clothes. Dernit, he is one great dresser... And so smart, clever, brilliant, and... *fangirl squeal* Gack, did that come out of me?

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member, I think? Member doesn't really do much, right? xd

Other: Uhh... My favorite monster is Kaiser Dragon! Yeah. I'm boring.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:37 pm
Maskerade
Gaia Name: Maskerade, but Mask'll be fine.

Likes: Seto. I mean... Erm, anime, manga. I'm weirdly obsessed with musicals as well; I adore the stage, acting! I write and doodle as well. I'm sorta boring, actually. xd

Dislikes: Tea and all the other peppy anime girl sidekicks. stare I also really hate bananas and canteloupe, but that's kinda odd.

What got you into Seto: Oh geez, how do I begin? heart Love at first sight. Those intense eyes really nabbed me, and I was absorbed by his complex, lofty personality and his sheer presence. And hell, he's got a nice body and a BRILLIANT mind! Come on, you have to love him. He is so loyal to his brother, and so powerful... And his sardonic comments are great, who cares if he's a bit confident of himself? =^^= Unfortunately, he's so irrestistable I carry a picture of him in my wallet and wear various pins and necklaces with him on it... sweatdrop

And the clothes. Dernit, he is one great dresser... And so smart, clever, brilliant, and... *fangirl squeal* Gack, did that come out of me?

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member, I think? Member doesn't really do much, right? xd

Other: Uhh... My favorite monster is Kaiser Dragon! Yeah. I'm boring.

Xesca... I think that we found another Type B...  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Maskerade

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:55 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Xesca... I think that we found another Type B...

O_o Erm, that mean I'm gonna blow up now? *cowers*

EDIT: Guess not. wink  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:58 am
Azarath_Metrion
Gaia Name: Azarath_Metrion

Dislikes: mushrooms, preps, strawberries...being awake...
What got you into Seto: He's just the coolest character and he makes obsessiveness look good

Other: I don't know.

You remind me of a friend I had in elementary school... O.o  

Freakachick

Umy

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:56 pm
Gaia Name: Umy

Dislikes: ... people how say Kikyou is evil

What got you into Seto: Well when I saw him for the first time I just knew it, he is amezing

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other: mrgreen lets be friends  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:34 pm
Gaia Name: pets4ever100

Likes: Anime, Manga, Seto, Yuugiou, Drawing, Blood, Seto, Mokuba, Internet...

Dislikes: Obnoxious people. e.o Oh, and worrying about grades.

What got you into Seto: His hottness and personlity. ^_________^

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member.

Other:  

pets4ever100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:39 pm
pets4ever100
Gaia Name: pets4ever100

Likes: Anime, Manga, Seto, Yuugiou, Drawing, Blood, Seto, Mokuba, Internet...

Dislikes: Obnoxious people. e.o Oh, and worrying about grades.

What got you into Seto: His hottness and personlity. ^_________^

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member.

Other:

Ah, another bloody Seto fan to commune with! Welcome!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:48 pm
welcome to all the fans!  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:33 pm
Gaia Name: KaibaMokuba

Likes: Anime, Yugioh, Drawing, Politics, Religion, and other stuff that I forget.

Dislikes: Immorality.

What got you into Seto: The depth of his character. There's a lot more to him than balls, brains, and bill$.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member, I should think...

Other: I'm definitely not a yaoi fan, and I will certainly flaunt that about me so long as yaoi is present, so I hope that's not offensive(And no, I don't tell people not to like yaoi. Freedom is the basis of joy, and I definitely do not want to quell any fun here. I simply want not to be told to shut up when I say "I don't like yaoi.") . If that is considered offensive here, then I guess I don't belong.. crying ...Though I would very much like to have fun and help out as much as I can. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:51 pm
KaibaMokuba
Gaia Name: KaibaMokuba

Likes: Anime, Yugioh, Drawing, Politics, Religion, and other stuff that I forget.

Dislikes: Immorality.

What got you into Seto: The depth of his character. There's a lot more to him than balls, brains, and bill$.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member, I should think...

Other: I'm definitely not a yaoi fan, and I will certainly flaunt that about me so long as yaoi is present, so I hope that's not offensive(And no, I don't tell people not to like yaoi. Freedom is the basis of joy, and I definitely do not want to quell any fun here. I simply want not to be told to shut up when I say "I don't like yaoi.") . If that is considered offensive here, then I guess I don't belong.. crying ...Though I would very much like to have fun and help out as much as I can. biggrin

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! A fellow non-yaoi fan!! Actually I think, by your self-description at least, we're kinda alike. Almost. ^_^;

Wecome then!! Please stay active here! I won't be around for a while but I would love to see you around when I get back!! ^_^  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:56 pm
Yippee! I'm not alone! heart heart <--Platonic hearts.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff