Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Evolving Item Report By Seiko UPDATE 11/23 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its back!!
  yay!
  >_>
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:42 am
Prince Seiko
0Moon_Maiden0
spikeforever
0Moon_Maiden0
Prince Seiko
spikeforever
i dunno if i have any say in dis..but it wud b neat if u also report de unlocked gens of de already fully evolved items..

I mostly post new items evolving there is an old thread that has the older one is somewhere around the main forum now good @ searching so you should ask the favor to Moon_maiden or Dornkus

Older Evo Report

Even Older Evo Report
tnxs

You're welcome. 3nodding

those are memories *nostalgic*

Good times......good times..... *takes walk down memory lane*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 pm
I have to say my EI report have evolve with time smile  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:25 pm
is that time again here is the new "EI report" we have lots of item evolving this week so lets get started.

First we have the Nano-C with the first time evolution. I dont know if I said this on an early EI report, but I may say this is the successor of the death whisper item and as I said before this is and item for those futuristic cos player out there. I'll say that I many awesome evolution in store for this item. Here are the 2 new forms for the Nano-C:

User Image

Second we have the Captain Ara's Nestegg. This item as I said before is the best item for those pirates out there. This time the parrot has grow a bit we have a buccaneer sash, boots, a sword, a powder gun and a pirate flag, what more can you ask for. it just need the deserted island beach or the pirate cave with all the gold around you xd . Here are some of the forms for the Captain Ara's Nestegg the clothing and bandana are from previous forms:

User Image

Third we have the Jinxi's Charm. I see this item and dont see much change in each evolution just the clothing change color, the needle change position and Jinxi grow a bit with each evolution. This reminds me of the Tama's Basket (which BTW is really cheap right now) here are the 4 new for for the Jinxi's Charm:

User Image

Fourth we have the Dander. I think the dander heard me last time xd and tried to change in to something elegant but it doesnt work cause one of the forms is some sort of leech or something like it. I just dont like the Dander at all to think I like the Orindae xd . Here are some of the form for the Dander I did my best on it stare :

User Image

Fifth we have the Infernal Spirit. I cant say much about this item except that is turning a bit scampi xd . I made a sexy fire Goddess out of it here are the 4 forms to it:

User Image

Sixth we have the Copper Twopence which can be turn to the Carol of Ol' Ebenezer and the Carol of Ol' Nick I like how they are turning to be they beat the Pora Ice from last year specially the Carol of Ol' Ebenezer they are turning quite holiday end of the world friendly I like the way the make up look. Here are some of the forms for Carol of Ol' Ebenezer and the Carol of Ol' Nick I had to change one of the model for this one Sorry Moon:

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:23 am
thissssss item report was awssssssome ^s^  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:22 am
I wants the Carol of Ol' Ebenezer..... *stares longingly at the item*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:36 am
insightful! many thanks>< and now, do you guys think i shld sell my jinxi? i dont quite like it now sweatdrop  

Fate-J

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:52 am
well i never sell before it finish evolving so i wont know  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:57 am
Prince Seiko
well i never sell before it finish evolving so i wont know

ditto- wait til it's finsihed evolving to access how valuable it is :3  

dragontamer363
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:04 am
hmm'kay, tyty xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:16 am
0Moon_Maiden0

ditto *fondles*  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 am
dragontamer363
0Moon_Maiden0

ditto *fondles*

It costs so much though in gold....and I'm too cheap to give Gaia real money. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:34 am
Gaia won't accept my card anymore for some daft reason. I think paypal's just being a git-haha

ah well, nothing to do but save up -haha  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 pm
So, those with the Changeling Baby.....what are your thoughts? They're reminding me of that one children book......what was it called....'The Land of the Wild Beasts' ?...or something like that....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:13 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
So, those with the Changeling Baby.....what are your thoughts? They're reminding me of that one children book......what was it called....'The Land of the Wild Beasts' ?...or something like that....

Where the Wild Things Are?  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:33 pm
Dornkus
0Moon_Maiden0

Where the Wild Things Are?

Yep-that's it! All I could remember was the images. sweatdrop  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas