Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 pm
[the students and natasha are all in the helicopter to head to the city that demons are attacking. adam and the otehr army-ddes have been left behind to protect the helicopter leaidnga nd try ill off the demons]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 pm
"....want...to help....tried....."Aisling panted as she rested against the chapal wall, ".....failed...."

She no longer even had strength to remain invisible. Aisling eyes grew heavy as she watched is despair as Adam was shot. Although she knew Adam could not die from such things the image was still horrific to her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:11 pm
[o]
Nightmares bored
"when do we get there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:19 pm
"not too long, I wouldnt think." sighed natasha, still chewing nervously on her bottom lip, worried for the others.

back at the mansion Adam shuddered and eventually collapsed onto the floor panting. His vision blurred and he held out a hand, looking with the same vauge sense of disbelief that he always had at how much blood his body could contain, and how much pain his body seeme dot enjoy dishing out. Sometiems he wishe dhe was like the mortals - that he woudl die or at least fall into unconciousness in time slike this and it'd be all over. But his blessing was his curse, as it was for all the cretaures god made himself - there was no such thing as a dreamless sleep, and conciousness always remained in torture.
He gave a disjointed laugh and rested his head on the ground in defeat.
come on... he muttered lamely to hismef, but didn't muster the strength to get up again.
He heard Aisling and felt sad for her.
don't blame yourslef, you did perfectly. he thought and shivered in pain. I'm proud. you're stronger than you think, my dear.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:25 pm
Nightmare said
"F it were doing it my way"
he jumps out the helicopter and gets on one of the blades and raises the giant cross and prays and the helicopter jumped to the closest jump point
"there were about 10 miles away"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 pm
Natasha exclaimed and looked at him in disbelief.
"just what are you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:33 pm
Nightmare said
"i dont know god said an arch demon i dont know"
he said in dispare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:44 pm
"but how can you not know?" Natasha pressed, interested. "If you are an arch dmeon, surely you were an angel and then got turned into a devil. god create dyou, so you would remember it, right?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:49 pm
Decided to try out another character...hope he's ok

User Image

Gaianame: 0Moon_Maideno
Name: Dougal
Race: low-level demon
Age (& how old they look): Fairly young-around 2000 years old-appearance of an 18 to 20 years old
Apearance: [picture and/or description] ((tektek design))
Weapons(?): two chains with sharpen edges-one on each arm
Skills: not very strong-but extremely agile and fast
Religion: [their religious beliefs] hates heavenly beings
Personality: playful and annoying....often has very cat like behaviors-loves cats
Bio: ((....to be revealed in time if I think of anything-lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm
[awesome smile I'll add it up biggrin ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:55 pm
Nightmare
"i killed a human once i guess it turend me evil"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:55 pm
Back at the mansion grounds.....

A dark form watched the chaos from the shadows. It's gaze fell upon the ghostly form near the chapel.

"...haven't seen you for a while, deary....," it smirked in a low tone. However the unknown being hissed as be gazed upon the chapal.

"So close....yet so far," it sighed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:01 pm
Natasha frowne din sympathy. "perhaps you're just possesed by a demon , at any rate you ahve greta power in you, which isn't a bad thing."

Adam coudl feel teh tingling feeling on his skin as his older bulletwounds were sarting to heal. extremly fast healing came withhis race, but he ne wit wodul take a while to repair fully. He just wnated ot be able to get up and walk again, and hopefully teleport him and Aislaing to the city where he coudl rest properly. He refused to have to go bac to Hell to gain his strength back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:10 pm
The figure hiding among the shadows watched as Adam slowly recovered and couldn't help snickering.

The being leaped to a nearby tree branch-the leaves rustled.

"What's the matter old man?" the being laughed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:16 pm
"ngh?" Adam glared up at the man who had appeared it seemd as if out fo nowhere. Instantly he felt there was something demonic baout him, but he didn't recognsie him, nor was he even sure of the king fo demon he was. This unsettle dhim - he had learnt through bitter experience that most things that were new were dangerous in some way, and he was vulnerable at the moment.
He spread his tattered wings a little in an unconcious expersion of defence and pushed hsimelf up so that he rested on his arms on the floor.
"What do you wnat? who are you?"

[yowza it's late, luckily i'm having a lie in tomorrow :3 got to go to bed soon though sweatdrop ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games