Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:03 pm
alice looked around, everyone was there, well, not Torren, she turned to Christine, "What did you do?" she asked with a smirk.At that moment Torren burst into the room wearing a can-can dress, there were sound of laughter outside, quickly he splashed water onto his face at the sink that was in the room. He turned to Christine, "That's my repayment for saving your life?" he asked as went over to a dresser and pulled out some clothes for himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:46 pm
Christine was biting her tongue trying not to laugh out loud. "No. Thats your repayment for being such a swine about it!" she shot at him. "But if it makes you feel better you look nice." she said smirking at him.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:03 pm
"Either get out or imagine me a scren so I can change my clothes." he said, giving her a "that was so not funny look".By this time Alice was turning red from ryi ng not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:08 pm
Christine frowned stubbornly. "Apologise first." she said crossing her arms.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:13 pm
Torren glared at her, finally he decided to be a gentleman instead of saying all of the smart aleck things he had in mind, he made a low bow, "I give you my humblest and deepest apoligies," he said with a charming smile,"I acted like a true pig, no, a scoundrel, I do hope you can forgive me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:17 pm
She smiled satisfied. "Alright." she imagined him in his clothes without the make up. "Better?"  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:44 pm
Torren wasn't finished, "No Christine, I'm not, I can't believe how horribly I've treated you, I cannot even call myself royalty, it would be a miracle if you even looked at me again!" he got down on both his knees, "I swear, I pledge my alligence to you, I give you a lifetime of servitude, I will never leave your side again." he said his head bowed so that Christine could not see him smirking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:50 pm
(ive got to go...unfair relatives be back later)Christine was shocked. Wow i was expecting him to do this! she thought to herself. "Listen Torren I....I appreciate this coming from you please get up." she said awkwardly.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:55 pm
Torren stood, "Anything, for you." he said, still smirking, "Your wish is my command."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 pm
"No no it isnt your command um you can you know relax?" she asked nervously.  

Saphirewolf7

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:42 pm
"No no it isnt your command um you can you know relax?" she asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:46 pm
Torren smirked, "Yes ma'm!" he saluted as he marched to the door, opening it for the girls.Alice Grinned at Christine, raising an eyebrow.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:50 pm
Christine sighed with a shaky breath This would be difficult to deal with. she thought to herself. "Well uh lets um do something productive." she suggested hoping Torren would be normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:01 pm
"Any ideas?" he asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly. "How about we check and see if the King's soldiers have attacked?" Alice suggested helpfully.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:07 pm
"Yes! Yes lets do that!" she said grateful for Alices step in. "Come on lets go check it out." she said.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff