Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:36 pm
Aqira nodded and understood. When her friend left she took her crystal ball and saw that her son was full up painting and had totally forgot the second lesson. She sighed and smiled. She saw that her son was happy and that he was having a great time. “I better prepare here a bit.” She took some books and started to fix the classroom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ailon was finishing paining the beach of Isle of Gambino he did the final touch when he notice the clock.” 10 minutes left.!!!!!” He took his stuff and ran to the next classroom. After 3 minutes before the class he enters and almost all were there. He took the seat that his cousin sat on and had the opportunity too look out. He sighed and looked at everyone. He saw that it was History and he felt so happy for the lesson. He took a blue notebook and a pen to write down the information  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:46 pm
Sunako walked in the hall slowly and then stopped in the door to her class. She took a long breath “She is not boss over you” She repeated it and then entered. She ignored the teacher and then walked to her seat. She saw her old friend from the music class, “Hello Fausty boy” She gave him a nice clap on his shoulder and then she saw that Ailon had taken her seat. She sat behind him and went close to him and whispered “ Your going to pay for your choice blueberry” She sat down and looked at the gwee “ How did that s**t of animal come in. “ She said to herself in low tone.  

Izno

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:37 pm
"Your picture? Really....maybe I-I'll get a chance to see it sometime," Faust replied. Before Lamia could respond Faust was startled by Sunako's greeting. "Oh....hello again," Faust smiled nervously.

When Sunako had taken a seat Faust turned his gaze back to Lamia. "That's Sunako. We're in music together. She seems friendly.....enough. *smiles nervously* She's actually invited me to come along with her sometime to the Zen Gardens."

((Hmmmm....how will Lamia react to this news?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 pm
[haha poor Lamia's tryingt o keep a lid on it. poor girl's full o' hormones]

Lamia blinekd a couple of times at the news and tried to focus.
give it a rest, it's not that bad. he just saad this girl's friend with him, why you flipping?
"uh, yeah? well.. the zen gardens are nice. s;long as she doens't get eaten by gnomes or anythin'."
She treid ot look not bothered, and she knew she wa sbeing silly, but inside her head a little part fo her brain had gone into paranoid mode.
omgsheinvitedhimtotheZengardens theZENgardens weallknowthatthat'swherecouplesgotohangoutallthe timeandohmyGODwhywouldsheaskhimshe'sknownhimforliketwominutesandnowshe'salloverhim?! calm down calm down...yeahbutstilltheZengardensaretotallywhereallthepeoplemakeoutmaybefaustlikeshermaybehewantstogooutwithherandhejustislikeyouknowfriendswithyou'coshe'scuteandallbutyoudon'treallylikehimTHATmuchdoyou?doyou?ahshutupwhateverbutshewantstogototheZENgardenswithhimtheskank!maybeificometooshewon'tkisshimlikeaprostitutethenogodlittle...
Dude,shut upshutupshutup! stop.over-re-act-ting!

she gave as natural and sane a smile as she could.

--

Inana looked up at the clock and then cleared her throat.
"ok then class, if you'll kindly put a lid on it we'll begin."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:16 pm
(( rofl I applaud you DT. That was an awesome response.))

Faust looked at Lamia with a worried expression. He was about to say something else but was interrupted by the teacher.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:28 pm
“Alright everyone. For those who are in my tutorial group, you already know me. For those who aren’t my name is Inana. There is a simple rule in my classes: don’t screw with me and I won’t screw with you. Be polite, behave, get your homework in on time, and you’ll find me the nicest teacher Gaia could offer. But if you disrespect me I will come down on you like a tonne of bricks.”
She smiled sweetly and ran a hand through her short grey hair.
“Arighty then. With all threats aside, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Today we will begin our history lessons with the history of Barton Town..”

--

Lamia chewed on her lip while she listened to her motehr, and tried to convince herslef that she didn't actually like Faust as much as she knew she did, and that it was totally ok if he didn't like her back.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Faust was worried that perhaps he had said something wrong. After all....he really liked Lamia even though he was too cowardly to confess to her yet.

Faust kept his attention on the teacher. He glanced up now and again switching his attention between taking notes and writing a note to Lamia.
When he finished he carefully folded the note while being watchful of both the teacher and the dragon. Then he 'acciddently' dropped his eraser. As he came back up from retrieving it he used Lamia's desk for support and slipped her the note.

The note read.....

I hope I didn't say something wrong. Your expression seemed to alter when I mentioned the gardens. I've already been there a few times on scouting missions with mother so it's not likely I'll be going. Sunako seemed disappointed by that for some reason when I mentioned it.

Anyway, after you mentioned that you had a sword ring earlier I got to thinking that perhaps you would like to train together sometime.....if you wanted.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:47 pm
[is it me or did the page get biger  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 pm
[yeah that was my fault sweatdrop sorry haha]

Lamia blinekd a few times then blushed that he'd notcied. however reaidng the note made her feel a little better. She flicked her eyes up at her mum, who was now talking about the zurg invasion, and scribbled back a note.

Sorry Faust, I just had something on my mind that's all. You did't say anything wrong. I'd love to , really like to..
Training would be cool.
After school?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:03 pm
Faust continued jotting down notes and glanced at the note in between pauses. He looked over to Lamia, smiled and nodded to let her know that after school would be great.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:04 pm
((haha, and here I thought it was just my computer acting crazy....))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:10 pm
Iyoten walked up to fausto
"i odn't know if its Normie here but theres gnomes in the school"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:34 pm
Faust was startled by Iyoten sudden approach.

"Gn-gnomes.....in the school? Of course thats not normal!" Faust exclaimed. Faust looked outside the window and sure enough there were gnomes running about.

"No doubt mother will be far behind...." Faust muttered. Then he realized his outburst had brought the attention of the class upon himself and he blushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:22 pm
Nero blinked at Lamia's hasty introduction but then looked around when the bell rang. She packed her things and packed her things and walked outside to the empty hall. She turned down the hall to her next class not noticing, or caring, she was completely late.
About five minutes into class Nero threw open the door her history class currently being taught by Inana.

[I know you meant Lamia but you know you introduced yourself as Lilith, right DT?]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Iyoten looked up and saw Nero
"hello"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]