Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
Someone is imatating us! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did anyone else know? And were we shocked?
  Yes...I ignore the imitation.
  No!! I am shocked that we have been plagerized.
  You is silly for calling this to attention...*slaps you with fish*
View Results

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:56 pm
And parents wonder why the government is after their assess.. xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:55 pm
This is probably a good time to say this.

!DAMN!

She is obviously lying about not seeing our name as F.G.o.D. And if I
were right next to her, Or whatever she is, I'll seriously stab her with a spoon.

Ad oh yeah, HER PROFILE SUCKS MORE THAN OUTER SPACE.
ninja
You didn't see me here.

*Vanishes with spoon at hand*

stare

*Hides* ninja  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:51 pm
M i n a k o
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
She replied to me. x]
I have no idea how to reply.

Quote:
First of all we never even knew about your guild we just came up with it and maybe you guys just copied us ! :S anyways would you be able to change your name?

I'm telling ya. She's being a jerk. It's not ignorance. I don't know how I know, but I just do. I mean our guild has been on the front page for 2 years in a row. If not three. So how can you say We stole the name when we've been on the stinking first page?! If she can answer that without being a complete jerk (acting like she's a ditz when she's really not. I can tell that too.) then I shall ignore everything she's done and said.

Grr. No we aren't willing to change our name because IT'S OURS. We came up with it first and as such we should be, AND ARE, well entitled to it.

Could I change my signature to this:

DM's Signature
I'm protesting an imitation guild by being a cow. For the link to the original guild full of Fluffy Doom click below.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:14 pm
dragonmonkey
M i n a k o
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
She replied to me. x]
I have no idea how to reply.

Quote:
First of all we never even knew about your guild we just came up with it and maybe you guys just copied us ! :S anyways would you be able to change your name?

I'm telling ya. She's being a jerk. It's not ignorance. I don't know how I know, but I just do. I mean our guild has been on the front page for 2 years in a row. If not three. So how can you say We stole the name when we've been on the stinking first page?! If she can answer that without being a complete jerk (acting like she's a ditz when she's really not. I can tell that too.) then I shall ignore everything she's done and said.

Grr. No we aren't willing to change our name because IT'S OURS. We came up with it first and as such we should be, AND ARE, well entitled to it.

Could I change my signature to this:

DM's Signature
I'm protesting an imitation guild by being a cow. For the link to the original guild full of Fluffy Doom click below.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You totally should! I'd be interested!

*Supresses rage.* "[M]aybe you guys just copied us"?! I was so angry I almost screamed. And it takes a lot to get Squirrel to scream in anger! scream  

Shakespearean Squirrel

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Siberian Giant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:41 pm
guys.. calm down... the mods will deal with this... I mean, yeah.. >_> It's not the best feeling in the world to have our name taken away.. but it's a guild of only 17 people.

We're dealing with the best we can, and we don't need anyone exacerbating the situation.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:18 pm
roffle my socks right off. I mean, I hate spying on this situation but I could help but laugh my a** right off. I'm all telling you all to not make the situation worse... but damn it all to hell I can't help it.

DreamyPrincesswhateverhernameis
Fazzey, I tried looking and sorry about blowing my top off but I'm only 15 and you all are like in you 20s-30s and it seems that your being a lot more childish than me !!

virro, sorry again I tried looking for it and me and my friend were talking on the phone deciding what we were going to name the guild and we just came up with that name !

For one, 20s-30s? I think we have a majority of teenagers here. The mods are all in their early 20s (with Ryuu being the youngest at a something-teen next to me [19] and Leader[19/20-ish]). Fazzey would be the ONLY 30 something I know of that frequents the guild.. xD
Of COURSE we're more childish in comparison to a 15 year old... stare

I HIGHLY doubt ... .. ... nevermind.. :XP:

Just.. ... baaaw.. I'm starting to feel guilty for us raiding their wee guild that's been active for like.. a few months. And has 19 members... 3 of which are us...

User Image  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:27 pm
"Ok I believe you but still I never even knew and everyone is trying to persuade me into changing it but I won't at first yea I probably would of but now no im not!"

So I've come to the conclusion that i think she's lying about her age. I think she's rally 11 or 12 XD VERY VERY VERY immature.
And idiotic to try to compete against a huge strong Guild.
us Mods were even being nice about asking her to change it >_> Sheesh.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:27 pm
Unlucky Phoenix
THE ORIGINAL FLUFFY GUILD OF DOOM

There it is. LOOK AT IT. Look at the date the guild was created. Look at the number of posts and members. There is no way you can tell us that you are not copying.

I really don't mean to sound rude or anything, really I don't. If I'm coming off as an a**, I apologize. I just want to get this sorted out, that's all.

Also, PrincessSerenity, it doesn't matter how old you are. You can be as young as you physically can be, but your mental maturity is what makes the difference. I've seen older people act much more immature than me, and I've seen people act more mature than kids their own age.

There we go. Gave 'em a link and everything. =P If they still claim we're copying, then I'll verbally beat their pixel faces into the pavement. >_>

Also; ze Ryuu is 17. But hell, I'm more mature than a lot of kids my age. o_o;  

Unlucky Phoenix

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 pm
OK OK OK.. I THINK I MAY HAVE HOOKED HER....

So, plz mods temporarily cease your badgering... I'm working on this as best as I know how...

and I'm apparently good at working with children.. xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:36 pm
I never responded back to what she said to me so your good to go Mongoose.

@Ryuu: XDD Omfg you crack me up *hug* I also seen the topic thing you made in her Guild too XDDD I couldn't help but laugh.

M i n a k o
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:42 pm
sweet... Now if she'll only reply. xd

Ryuu is so brutal... ... I don't know who's worse... Her... or Tai...

I don't even want to think about it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:47 pm
XD
I just don't take crap. And it's fun to be blunt. And it's fun to watch people lose their little pathetic fights. >>  

Unlucky Phoenix

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:55 pm
but it's so sad!!

I just want to pat her and say, "it's ok, just give up now and we won't destroy you."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:46 pm
crazy_mongoose
but it's so sad!!

I just want to pat her and say, "it's ok, just give up now and we won't destroy you."

User Image

...with our ORIGINAL fluffy doom! xd

Squirrel has peeked--not posted, mind--into the forums there, and they have given me a nearly endless source of entertainment. I mean, they have an entire thread devoted to guessing who will post after them. "Lol, nope, it's meeee!" >.> Oh my.  

Shakespearean Squirrel

Shirtless Sex Symbol

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:49 pm
DreamyPrincesswhateverhernameis
Fazzey, I tried looking and sorry about blowing my top off but I'm only 15 and you all are like in you 20s-30s and it seems that your being a lot more childish than me !!

virro, sorry again I tried looking for it and me and my friend were talking on the phone deciding what we were going to name the guild and we just came up with that name !

Woe. She did not just say she tried looking for it. Um. Look sweetie back in October when you created your guild our guild was still on the front page. It doesn't matter if you tried looking up the name Fluffy or Doom or however you 'looked' it up. The thing is our guild's name had been changed back then so of course you couldn't look it up using those words. You would have only been able to look it up on the front page.

Speaking of front pages the little quote on yours looks a heck of a lot like how the Original guild has been even before I joined it. The little Fluffy things aren't always nice. Yeah, that's us. That's been us since forever. The fact the guild is about randomness, The Original FGoD again.

Not only that but I have this strange feeling you've been to my clan. Probably saw the thread & my simple little banners stating that our clan, FGoD: BC for short.
Dm's FGoDBC thread
Our slogan is Doom for the purpose of our clan is to look fluffy while bringing doom unto our enemies. We may look cute but looks are often deceiving. n.n

Yeah. I've kind of had that thread since June according to the first post and the clan once zOMG came out for open beta. Both of which speak high of the ORIGINAL guild and have been since I created them. Neither of which were created out of Spite or "Trying to copy you." Say that I copied you and I'll call you an outright liar.

[thinks in head: ~Because you really are~]

Grr. I'll keep the whole boycott out of my siggie. I find my current signature to be nothing but the truth about OUR guild. & that rant will never be posted outside of this thread.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff