Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
M.O.N.O.P.O.L.I.Z.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:45 pm
She just stared at him, silenced and shocked by his actions. But seen him, suddenly sent her into a flying rage that she quickly bottled as she slipped off the stand, excused herself from the set and walked off. What? Was Summers not good enough for him and he had to come back to her?

"Don't touch her, why is he even saying that. I'm no Summer's, why should he even care."

Cursing, Pickel stumbled a bit as he stood up and glared at Riku. "What the ******** is your problem Dante? I came here as a fill in for you, yet you punch me?" he rubbed his jaw slightly, wincing a bit. "What's that girl to you? You have that actress fawning over you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:02 pm
"That girl-" he began, "Is my best friend, I love her, and you were-" he stopped, stepping back. "Pose with another model." he turned and began to walk after Kara, catching up to her and reaching for her wrist.
"We need to talk." he said, although not sounding very convincing with the cold.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:10 pm
It was like she was deaf to everything. She didn't hear anything nor heard anyone. But the moment she felt that familiar warm hand touch her bare shoulder. She knew exactly who it was. "Why do we need to talk? Congrats on having Summers as a girlfriend." she told him stiffly as she continued to walk forward. "You two will make a great couple, whether you been Riku or Dante." she added as a few tears started to fall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:14 pm
He clenched his jaw, "I kept it from you because you seemed to like me as a nerd. So I stayed like that." he told her, then let go. "Bye Kara." He said in a final tone.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:52 pm
Her control on her anger snapped as she grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him against the nearest wall. Thankfully, they were in a different room away from the others.

"No, it was because I didn't want anyone else to notice that behind the glasses lay this incredibly handsome guy. What I was afraid, was that you were going to be beyond my reach. I hated that possessive part of me, wanting you all to myself and that was the only way I could have thought of making that possible." she shoved him slightly, away from her.

"But don't try and make me the bad guy here Riku, or should I call you Dante? Do you have any other aliases that I don't even know about? Why did you keep the whole modeling thing a secret and lied to me about it all? Even pretended to be someone else right infront of me! Then you take it another step further by hiding the fact that you already have a girlfriend! Dammit Riku! I fell in love with you since we were little!"

She moves to walk away from him. "I've always been in love with you! Why else would I always come to your apartment making up excuses to come and see you? Why do you think I always look over at the entrance of the bar at my work? Hoping you were going to be there and even feel a little bit jealous and want me all to yourself??"

Mussing with her hair, she glares at him full force, the tears were truly falling. " I've always wanted you to hold me, not as your friend but as your girlfriend, to kiss me and touch me and to know that you would never be out of my reach. But I held back! Because I thought I wasn't good enough, I thought that the sacrifice would be too much, that you would tell me no and we would lose our friendship."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:00 pm
He frowned, not sure how to reply to that. "I love you too, and Summer is not my girlfriend, she just says she is. I invited her over to tell her in private that I was going to quit modeling and dump her." He said, running his hand through his hair.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm
She just stared at him, her mouth slightly hanging open. It wasn't a happy look either, even if he did just tell her that he loved her. "That's it? That's all your going to say? I poured out everything to you and you just say, 'well I love you to"

Messing with her hair, she took one good look at him. "Look, I don't know why you want to quit modeling. your good at it and I can notice from your pictures that you enjoy doing it. Your also sick. Go to bed. Also you just told me that she is not your girlfriend, but then you just add in that you will dump her. So technically, you guys were going out."

With that said she storms off, her wings that were still attached flared slightly by the sudden harsh movement. "Go to bed! I'm going to go and kill something right now I'm so angry!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
He closed his eyes, "Yeah... bye," he murmured, beginning to walk off. His head was now aching, and bed sounded pretty damn good right then. Maybe if he went to sleep Dante would disappear from his life and it would all have been a dream.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:56 pm
hola  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:16 am
A few days had passed. With the blankets wrapped around her, she stared at her cellphone waiting for him to call her or for her gather enough courage to call him. Even if he did lie to her to such an extension, he still in a weird way love her. A very weird way, but it was somwhat of a dream come true, even if it was connected to a nightmare.

"But he can't throw away his life with modeling, he likes it to much." she whispered against her arm as she stared forward. "Please call.."  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:29 pm
Riku had been called up by his mother that night, and she realized that he was sick. So she insisted on coming over and taking care of him. After a few days she decided to call Kara to tell her that Riku wouldn't be out of his apartment for a while.
And so she did.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:35 pm
She received the call from his mom at work, quickly letting the boss know that she was leaving early, she didn't even stop to change out of her uniform, which was black skin tight leather pants and a crimson silk top with a low dip in the front that showed a bit of her cleavage. All she did do was grab her leather jacket as she moved towards his apartment, her high heels lightly tapping against the cement sidewalk as she got on the elevator.

Its been a few days since she last saw him, so getting the call that he was sick made her instantly regret the things she said and did to him when he did come for her at the photoshoot not that long ago. She should have seen that he was really that sick to the point of been looked after.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 pm
Riku's mother made him go to sleep, not telling him that she'd called Kara. Riku fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, and his mother pulled a few more blankets over him.
Riku's mother, her name is Reda, sat down on the couch, turning on the tv and beginning to watch Oprah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 pm
Knocking on his door lightly, she waits for someone to answer. Hopefully it would be his mom, because it would be a bit too awkward if it would be Riku right from the start. But once she gets in, what was she going to do or say?

Was she going to say, hi Riku--sorry for been such an a** though you deserve it. Lets still be friends! Oh by the way, can I still love you from afar because I'm pretty sure you don't love me anymore. Yeah...that one would go really well..  

Goddess_nataku

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces