Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:02 am
Vondel chuckled along with Rissa, however his voice was strained and his breathing came in gasps now. He was falling behind badly, not being able to keep up with the others. finely once they reached the house, Vondel barely had the strength to slide onto the floor. He cluched his side in pain, a huge red sploch covered his side. The only thing that kept it from bleeding freely was vondels hand pressing agenst the wound. But that too was fast fadeing. Vondel smiled weakly at the two. "Looks like I took a little scratch back there." Vondel leaned his head back to rest, only feeling himself get weaker.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:21 am
she looked back at hikaru "eh if you want to call it that, ill show you both later when you both had a descent sleep" she shrugged befor her ears perked catching the deep breths of vondel, she fell behind him to watch him carfuly befor she smelt the metallic scent of blood, she watched him fall to the floor or the house befor she bounded away into the house to collect something befor she reapered by his side "one of my friends that died long ago was a healing lycanthrope he left me a few potions, but it will take 24 hours to help you vondel" she set a bottle down by him befor removing his hand and pressing a bit harder to his wound "drink that now vondel" she murmered through a mouthful of medical tape befor she placed an ointment on the wound and began to wrap the medical tape around him tightly  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 pm
Hikaru stood back and watched as Rissa patched up Vondel, she didn't know what to do for this. All she could do was stand there and gape, she looked around, what was there to do. It seemed that Rissa had things under control but she wanted to help, the only thing she could think was to lay down next to vonel to keep him from getting cold, at that moment feeling useless, she vowed to herself that she would learn how to heal others, that way when things like this would happen, she wouldn't just stand back and do nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm
Vondel took a long swig of the unfamilar potion and after it was gone he tried to hold down the bile that was threatening to jump out. The stuff tasted horrible. But the pain of the wound and wrap cept him in cheak. He was greatful they cared so much, seeing as how he was a hunter. After a bit he was bandaged up good and tight. "Thank you both for the help. I dont think I would have lasted long with that wound. I have to give those guards some credit, they have good aim." Vondel laughed painfuly.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:19 pm
when she was sure that Vondel was alright she took a few steps back and sighed befor turning back into a wolf "you scared me for a second" she admitted calmly as she stood up, she looked to hikaru and looked her over as if reading her mind "your not a useless lycan, but if your heart is set on becomeing a healer like my friend befor you, then i will help you, he taught me some of his secrets and i will pass them to you later" she nodded befor she turned and took a few steps away she then nosed open a bedroom door "vondel this room is yours, hikaru urs is upstairs" she murmered to them as she moved back twords the two "this is a two storie house, equipt with 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, water works but electricity does not, that is why their are candles always lit in the house" she nodded as she looked around the house that was build long ago when she was first turned  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:28 am
Hikaru looked at Rissa when she offered to help her to heal, she smiled "thanks" she looked around, it was warm for an underground house, she guessed due to the candles. She looked to Vondel before heading upstairs to investigate her room. She watched her step on the stairs, it was slightly dusty, but then she guessed that nobody had been here for a good while and that was to be expected. Once she reached the top of the stairs she looked around and found a room that she guessed would be hers. She stepped inside and had a look around, it was an average looking room, it had a bed, a bedside table, but the window didn't have much of a view, she chuckled, it was to be expected, dirt. After having a good look around she wondered if she should rest now or later.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:41 pm
Vondel picked himself up gently, wincing at every movement as he made his way slowly to his room. He sat down and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks for the place to stay. I wish I could be more of help." He winced again as he laid down and rested.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 pm
She Watched hikaru depart upstairs and nodded befor fallowing vondel, she then sat in the door way for a few minutes makeing sure he got to the bed "no problem, its the best this mangy mutt can do to help" she shrugged and yawned "rest up vondel, im going to check on hikaru and after that if you need me i will be in the living room sleeping under the coffee table" she yawned once again, she then backed out of the room, with one finnal look at the human she headed upstairs noticing the dust "i should clean this place up a bit" she shrugged to herself "i also got to stop talking to myself" she gave her head a quick shake befor she walked up the stairs lazaly and pushed open a door to where hikaru was "i see you found your room, go ahead and rest or explor the house, if you need me ill be asleep under the coffee table in the living room, like i said befor, 7 rooms in the house with three bathrooms, we do get water for showers, if u want to take one" she shrugged unknowingly befor she yawned and backed out of the room "and with that i leave" she then left heading downstairs, she past vondels room and rounded a corner befor getting into the livingroom, she circled the table once.....twice.....three times befor she droped down and crawled under the table, closing her eyes, sleep took over her instently  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:26 am
She looked up when she heard the door opened and looked at Rissa. She listened and nodded to what she had said before she departed, she chuckled alittle, under a coffee table was always comfy but she would sleep on the bed. She trotted over to the door, closed it once more before going back to the bed and looking it over. She looked under as well, one good thing about underground was that there were no spiders. She shuddered "heheh big bad lycanthrope scared of itsy bitsy spider" she shook her head and looked around before she shifted to her fox form, climbed onto the foot of the bed, turning around a couple times before finally laying down in a ball, her tail covering her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:47 pm
(VALIANT RETURN!!!!!!)
Akira awoke inside his cave the boy that had been there wasnt to be seen
guess he left hmm..i wonder why Akira thought to himself but passed it off as a minor thought he crawled out of the hidden entrance to the cave changed to his human form and picked up the large sack of bombs he kept hidden under some rocks and then straped it to the back along with a multitude of hidden weapons inside his coat and such and started walking into the distance I should probably find a new den just in case that boy was ahunter after all...a nice hunter...but a hunter all the same he thought all this as if talking to himself via his brain fac e expressions and all eventually he haddnt gotten so far out hed forgotten were his old den was then felt like an idiot ...hed gotten lost.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:33 pm
after a few hours of sleeping under the table she tryed to get up but as always hit her head "owwww" that hurt, her paw rubed her head as she crawled out from under the table, she breethed in to smell her soup cooking on the stove "thats done" she smerked "when they get up dinner will be ready for both of them" her ears perked catching their breaths "their still sleeping" she determined by their light breathing then she shrugged "well im going upwards to get more canned food" she murmered to herself as she grabed what looked like a backpack by the door and snuck out oh so sneakaly befor she ran through the tunnels, befor leaving she was causious enough to make sure no one elce was around then she covered the entrance and troted out into the white snows to scrounge around for things  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 pm
Hikaru awoke and stretched "nnn..." she yawned widely "what a good catnap... wow... i really need to stop talking to myself... kind of creepy..." She murmered as she stretched again and slid off of the bed lazily, she shook her head, her fur getting into a mess "ohh" she let out a sigh and licked her paw so she could smooth down her fur alittle. Once that was done with she trotted out of her room and took a deep breath in, by the smell of it, it was only her and the human, she guessed that Rissa had gone to get supplies of some sort. She trotted downstairs silently, looking for the food she had smelled, though she wasn't even that hungry.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:19 pm
Feet moving quickly and swiftly on the ground, wind blowing through his hair, breathing deeply, Sendo dashes forward not paying attention where he is going just running. Every now and then he glances back to see if he is still being followed but he cant see anything so he looks ahead. Right when he looks forward again he sees a bush straight ahead of him, not able to jump it he dives into it. Second later he comes out the other end and sees another wolf just inches away and slams into it, all he sees is everything spinning and then darkness and he lays there unmoving.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 pm
walking just minding her own business she held the bag in her mouth as she troted along, sh had let her garud down but nearly jumped out of her fur when something crashed into her forcing her to topple into the snow, rolling to whiten her coat once again she stood up her fur on end unsure of what was to come but instead of a fight she had thought would happen she saw another wolven infront of her, her head tilted to her side and she looked at the stranger, she causiously moved forward twords this other lycan "hey you alright?" she asked as she moved t see his face but clearly from his unmoving and unresponding body he was uncounsious "why do i always be the nice one" she asked herself as she sighed and layed close to the other wolven, giving extra warmth and she also needed to know if this other was alright, she sighed "well this puts me behind scheduel" she thought as she perked her ears and kept alert trying to listen for any other hunters in the area  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 pm
Sendo's eyes jolted open when he felt the extra warmth come from no where. He sprang to his feet and shook his head trying to clear it of its blurryness but couldn't so he instead layed low in the snow next to a bush and trying to hide himself not knowing if he was in danger or not. After a short while of laying there he stood up to see if he could see again but he still couldn't, but he could barely see a figure in front of him and he bared his teeth a little thinking its a hunter "who are you" he asked a little shaky.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff