Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
*--&gt; I Love The 80's Thread. All your 80's Needs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Caroli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:01 pm
Lite-Brite
breakdancing?

it's probably on one of the lists already, but it's easy to overlook things wink
Breakdancing was from way before the 80's o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:41 am
[Charlemagne]
Lite-Brite
breakdancing?

it's probably on one of the lists already, but it's easy to overlook things wink

That it was.

*bump thread... bump* xd  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

pyrrhic-faith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:02 am
You forgot carebears in the toys XD My sister has a bunch of those from when she was little!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:11 pm
ninja this thread needs to live again.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somniloquy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:33 pm
Heh, I was a child of the 80s.. born in 1980. I remember so much of that stuff! Thundercats, Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony (the proper ones, before they rereleased them), Labyrinth.. Yeh I'll stop before I end up listing the lot blaugh

I truely never saw the Goonies until about 3 weeks ago though - my boyfriend bought the DVD and was amazed I'd never seen it. I think it would have been better if I'd seen it the first time around, but I did feel something was somehow complete that had been missing for years wink

I love so many of those movies though. Back to the Future, Dirty Dancing (yeh, I know. Sorry), especially Indiana Jones. Wow!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:14 pm
OMG Don't even get me started on the 80's, I was born in 73, so the 80's were pretty much my best years. 7 - 17. I don't know where to start.

Primary School, I knew all the words to the Bucks Fizz Songs, and we had dance routines worked out aswell. Duran Duran, Wham, Aha, Kajagoogoo, Dr Martens, Grolsch bottle tops in your shoelaces. I remember Madonna's first appearance on British TV.

BarbieSlave

Dr. Joanna Sexchocolate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:15 pm
I *heart* Optimus Prime.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:19 pm
[Charlemagne]
Lite-Brite
breakdancing?

Breakdancing was big in the 80's though. All the boys at school used to it in the playground....and they breakdanced wink  

BarbieSlave

Somniloquy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:39 pm
Jonas Albrecht
I *heart* Optimus Prime.

Transformers! Yes of course heart

I never had any of the good toys.. I had some little ones that were pretty cool, but not as impressive as the big ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:48 pm
Anichan
Jonas Albrecht
I *heart* Optimus Prime.

Transformers! Yes of course heart

I never had any of the good toys.. I had some little ones that were pretty cool, but not as impressive as the big ones.

Me either, which is why I have them now!  

Dr. Joanna Sexchocolate

BarbieSlave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:52 pm
Are Strawberry Shortcake Dolls up there, with their scratch n sniff foreheads xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:33 pm
heart : AC/DC, Queen, Star Wars (Not sure if these were all from the 80's. I'm a child of the 90's, so bear with me. X_X).  

doctor zoidberg

Dr. Joanna Sexchocolate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:39 pm
((Moosey Fate))
heart : AC/DC, Queen, Star Wars (Not sure if these were all from the 80's. I'm a child of the 90's, so bear with me. X_X).

MOOSEY FATE!!!

Sorry... I'm watching Zim at this very moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:12 am
ninja domokun  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:55 am
Sad... this thread lives for a day and then dies. Maybe we should think up some 80s trivia game or something to keep it alive. That would be fun. 3nodding

I was born in '82, so reading this thread is like looking at a flashback of my childhood. xd My boyfriend recently found his old teenage mutant ninja turtles beanie so I've been wearing it. blaugh  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff