Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Avatars~What does yours say about you?~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My avi is awesome! I'll never change it!
  Mine is okay, though it needs some touch ups.
  ~Flying musical chairs~
View Results

Kuru_Raiko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 pm
my avi is a gothic version of a roleplay character of mine. i just LOVE the way it looks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:18 pm
I change my avi almost everyday =P
i like to wear diferent things xDD  

Fallen Girl 27

yo1090506

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:04 am
My avatar shows I like the color black.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:21 pm
not sure what mine says you tell me, i like it cuz its kinda tough but cute and its differant  

rhiannontiger

-_kasumu_-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:22 pm
Mine says that I get bored easily, because I change it often. : O  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:22 pm
I picked each item on my avi to show something about myself ^_^

The shirt and pants=I like black

Sword= I am aggresive when I need to be

Sheild= I will defend the weak (kinda corny I know)

Mask= I don't like myself  

VashLikesPoprockz

Bleach1114

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image

my avi changes often but it usually has atleast one item that i i was wearing on the last look. if its a drastic change with items that people havent seen before then i am usually depressed or unhappy bout something. my avi usually is dark and sometimes weird= me in a nutshell^^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:22 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageFlaunting my riches xD

Total Rich-hole and a colorful person yet not nice :3 User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tiyadore

Mega Fatcat

Marcus368

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:16 pm
Idk but all I know it shows that I like black.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:11 pm
hmmm....i picked my avatar because....(well its a long story)

it all began on sunday morning (8:00 AM to be precise) at december 7th,1941...
The attack on Pearl Harbor (or Hawaii Operation, as it was called by the Imperial General Headquarters) was a surprise military strike conducted by the Japanese navy against the United States' naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on the morning of Sunday, December 7, 1941, later resulting in the United States becoming militarily involved in World War II. It was intended as a preventive action to keep the U.S. Pacific Fleet from influencing the war Japan was planning to wage in Southeast Asia against Britain, the Netherlands, and the United States. The attack consisted of two aerial attack waves totaling 353 aircraft, launched from six Japanese aircraft carriers.

The attack sank four U.S. Navy battleships (two of which were raised and returned to service late in the war) and damaged four more. The Japanese also sank or damaged three cruisers, three destroyers, and one minelayer, destroyed 188 aircraft, and caused personnel losses of 2,402 killed and 1,282 wounded. The power station, shipyard, maintenance, and fuel and torpedo storage facilities, as well as the submarine piers and headquarters building (also home of the intelligence section) were not hit. Japanese losses were minimal, at 29 aircraft and four midget submarines, with 65 servicemen killed or wounded.

The attack was a major engagement of World War II. It occurred before a formal declaration of war and before the last part of a 14-part message was delivered to the State Department in Washington, D.C. The Japanese Embassy in Washington had been instructed to deliver it immediately prior to the scheduled time of the attack in Hawaii. The attack, and especially the 'surprise' nature of it, were both factors in changing U.S. public opinion from the isolationist position of the mid-1930s to support for direct participation in the war. Germany's prompt declaration of war, unforced by any treaty commitment to Japan, quickly brought the US into the European Theatre as well. The lack by Japan of any formal declaration prior to the attack led President Franklin D. Roosevelt to proclaim "December 7th, 1941 — a date which will live in infamy".
and thats basically it...also i just like to look sexeh.  

Mxtty v7

PotisTheron

Welcoming Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:46 pm
My avatar says "poor neko boy requesting living space where frequent rubs and petting can occur" although it's lacking some sexily cute ears.... to finish saying "yes, you and me, bedroom, now."

Or something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:47 pm
xd mine is always random cause i liek it XD  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Musiical Soulz

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:02 pm
typically, i have to outfits for my avi...
User Image ...and... User Image

(though for some reason or another, tektek isnt showing my ears with this hair... ¬_¬...)

anyways, i think they are cool and edgy, but doesnt necessarily portray my personality, though they do slightly...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:36 pm
I tend to change my avi once a week or so it all depends on my mood
this avi was made by friend shadowsmignightsky heart
I usually try to stick with the cutesy look but with a lil bit of naughtiness to it
I guess that would describe me in real life lol heart

Chibi_Momoe

Sparkly Fairy

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

lespaw

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:20 pm
i used to stick with one or two outfits, but i just sold off all the items that compiled those outfits, so i'm left with this one confused

well, i have one more also, but you get the idea.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff