Chibi_Momoe

Sparkly Fairy

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:03 am
The Rose Labyrinth....its a mystery, and not half bad.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:13 am
User Image
User ImageI'm reading these:

1.Inheritance Trilogy heart
a.Eragon
b.Eldest
c.Brisingr emo

2.Desperation heart

3.Angels & Demons heart

4.Curse of the Gloamglozer

5.The Children of Turin (say: TOO-reen) heart

The ones with hearts are on of my faves. The ones striked out are the ones I'm done reading,but not my faves. And the ones with the emo icon are ones I still haven't started on.
User Image
User Image  

Ghost of Ryuu2

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 am
I am reading this post and yours

But which you am i refering too

oo my!

the horror

the drama

dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:15 am
This thread  

hazel843

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:46 pm
text on the screen  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Your moms bill  

Joeyfish5
Crew

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:45 pm
Right now I'm reading anything I can find in the library written by Terry Pratchett. The current book is "good omens" but this might change rapidly (seeing that it takes little more that 2-3 days to read those book, I can't put them away)

HEY! Any of you out of stuff to read? I'm kinda looking for beta readers you see ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:06 am
Alright, done with mystery....Time for fantasy!

Just started Kushiel's Scion by Jacqueline Cary - the first in her second set of three. Read her first Kushiel trilogy and it was awesome! This second trilogy is centered around the "next generation" and is starting out with alot of promise.  

MystiBlu

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:08 am
The_Witch_Aryllia's post

yes he has a good series but i refuse to read them out of order even to some say there are no sequels that is a lie they all have something to do with the previous ones  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:14 am
True, but on the other hand: it's pretty much impossible to find them in order. Interesting times was the first book I encountered (got it for christmas I think) and now I just take what I can find at the libraries.
I'm just lucky if I can find them in English so that I can discuss them with the rest of the world. Some of those jokes are a translator's nightmare.  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:22 am
The_Witch_Aryllia
True, but on the other hand: it's pretty much impossible to find them in order. Interesting times was the first book I encountered (got it for christmas I think) and now I just take what I can find at the libraries.
I'm just lucky if I can find them in English so that I can discuss them with the rest of the world. Some of those jokes are a translator's nightmare.

i was able to get the first 5-6 books out and finish before the only library that i have seen with his books and the entire set no less (to date at that time) was burned down  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:00 am
draconas88
The_Witch_Aryllia

i was able to get the first 5-6 books out and finish before the only library that i have seen with his books and the entire set no less (to date at that time) was burned down

Is that lucky or not? You managed to read five books in a row, but then the library burned down...
The school library and the town library have together.... 15 books? by him, in random order, including both original English versions and translated to Swedish. Just a few months ago I bought the first book in the series in English just to be sure that I had it.  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:04 am
The_Witch_Aryllia
Is that lucky or not? You managed to read five books in a row, but then the library burned down...
The school library and the town library have together.... 15 books? by him, in random order, including both original English versions and translated to Swedish. Just a few months ago I bought the first book in the series in English just to be sure that I had it.

lucky: i was able to read 5 of his books starting at no.1

not: it was the only place that i have ever seen with his books period

if my friend hadn't told me about them then i would have never thought twice about them, so in a way i am grateful that i got to read what i did  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff