Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Dot Hack Link pics and Links updated JP VER. PURCHASE LINK Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sleeping.....
  what
  *poke*
  WAKE UP NAOTA U LAZY BUM
  10 more minutes
View Results

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Zira361
Zira361
Hold up, if Kite was 13 in IMOQ and I infer that Sora's player is still 10, so when he's Haseo, he's 15 (i think), so Kite is 18 at this point, and this game is X amount of years apart from that(yes i'm using algebra >.>) so Kite is 18 + X when he plays... GOD, HE HAS NO LIFE!!!! (Sorry for those who are afraid of and/or hate math or algebra >.> )

Found out some new stuff! : D

Sora's player was 10 (I think) when Kite was out and about in IMOQ. When Sora's player makes Haseo, he's 17. That means Kite is 20 (same age as Endrance [makes sense cause Elk was Kite's age]). The whole .hack//LINK thing is 3 years apart from this making Kite 23! O.o
____________♥нσlч ✖ Jєωєl♦____________
Just to sound smart

Does it matter? Mistral was older. She had a baby in .hack//legend of twilight remember? ninja Speaking of which, I think her daughter will be playing now...right? User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:41 am
Tsukiyomi Takari
Zira361
Zira361
Hold up, if Kite was 13 in IMOQ and I infer that Sora's player is still 10, so when he's Haseo, he's 15 (i think), so Kite is 18 at this point, and this game is X amount of years apart from that(yes i'm using algebra >.>) so Kite is 18 + X when he plays... GOD, HE HAS NO LIFE!!!! (Sorry for those who are afraid of and/or hate math or algebra >.> )

Sora's player was 10 (I think) when Kite was out and about in IMOQ. When Sora's player makes Haseo, he's 17. That means Kite is 20 (same age as Endrance [makes sense cause Elk was Kite's age]). The whole .hack//LINK thing is 3 years apart from this making Kite 23! O.o
Just to sound smart

Does it matter? Mistral was older. She had a baby in .hack//legend of twilight remember? ninja Speaking of which, I think her daughter will be playing now...right? User Image

Wasn't her Daughter Mirielle?  

All Outta Gum

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Zira361

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:13 am
Tsukiyomi Takari
Zira361
Zira361

Just to sound smart

XD Good point I guess. XD I guess I just expect Kite to get a girlfriend, have a family, and/or try to pursue his soccer career (that would probably never take off). XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:56 pm
Zira361
Tsukiyomi Takari
Zira361
Zira361

Just to sound smart

XD Good point I guess. XD I guess I just expect Kite to get a girlfriend, have a family, and/or try to pursue his soccer career (that would probably never take off). XD

i think he part times as a gm  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

All Outta Gum

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:28 pm
Also: Kite was 14 in IMOQ, Meaning he's 24 now  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:06 pm
idk. User Image  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:29 pm
____________♥Dark ✖ Angel♦____________
ninja Psst! My Divine Wolf Ouka account? ninja She is the Xth Forme of Ouka. cool How do you like that? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:31 pm
i think come out in between 2010-2011
User Image
YAY  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 pm
Yeah, it comes out in March for Japan, so it'll probably be the end of 2010 for the US.
I love how Yata is sparkling in that pic. Makes him look manly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 am
now I get to make a pirate Silabus cosplay! w00t!  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:53 am
User ImageHere's the website I got those images. Sorry, I was late. sweatdrop

.hack//Link Info

They got links for each article.

Here's another website: