Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:57 am
haha!

Actually, I can't say I really know what she would do. Inside cat, ftw!

My big black kitty would chase it though, as long as nobody was there to say 'Griiimmmm, bad kitty'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:02 am
Lol Kittys are fun. xDD
You kno that sorta sounds like my aunt's dog with flies. He luved to try and catch flies at the window. xDD If not that then he would go outside and chase birds and such as if he was a cat.. ^^;; lol  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:09 am
Haha, that's too funny! I'm not sure if my cats would chase flies, but I imagine they would. We don't normally end up with many in the house though.

My old cat used to catch flies and eat them. She'd also eat any birds and mice she caught. Usually in out garage. Which would leave feathers, blood and fur everywhere. Icky >.< lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:19 am
Lol well then ur lucky in that case. xD Flies bug me all the time so i didnt mind him attacking them one bit. >.<

Ewwwww now that is gross. gonk My grandma's cat liked to play with crickets that got into the bathroom. He would toss it around the floor like a toy and it was still alive. o_o They havent had a problem with crickets since. xD Now the cat plays with ants in the bathroom. xDD  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:23 am
I think that I had my fair share of flies growing up. We owned horses, which bring their own flies, and then our neighbours bought cows, which increased the fly population by a hundredfold, I think. Seriously. We would use those fly traps and fly papers, and they would just be covered so fast and it barely made a dent.

My kitty used to like playing with mice. I remember one time watching her with this poor half-alive mouse that she would just keep tossing in the air and batting around. Then she would just sit there, let the mouse think it could escape, and then POUNCE! mousey was caught again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am
gonk That would be my nightmare! Ewwwwwwww >.<

Oh the poor little prey.. -_- But u gotta admit its interesting to watch the hunter instincts of a cat. x3  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:31 am
Haha, well, I would suggest you never live on a dairy farm or near one, then. Cows attract flies like chocolate cake atracts fat kids.... wait, is that mean to say?

And yea, it's really fascinating to see a hunting cat. It's rather impressive how single-minded they can become when they find their prey. My black cat, whenever he is stalking the other kitties, it doesn't matter what you do, you can't make him stop short of picking up the other kitty and holding it. He won't attack then.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 am
RAWR! RAWR! KITTY! BANG! BANG!

THE_Wantoch

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:51 am
rofl Naaahhhh thats not mean to say... cuz its true. o_o xDD jk But yeah im definitely glad i dont live on a farm of ANY kind. im very much an urban kind of girl. Tho not into the whole city thing either.... how bout in the middle. xDD

o_o Oh wow. Id be scared for the other kitties. gonk x3 Oooo and i luv it how kitties chase lazer beams. xDD thats always fun to do. xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:54 am
Haha, I'm about the same as you. I don't lie the countryside, it feels to disconnected, but I don't like living right smack in the middle of a city because then all you can see around you is the business of the city, the homeless, the apartments, the strange characters (I once lived across the hall from a tranvestite with the biggest boobs you'll ever see that, I'm fairly certain, was also a protitute). Cities are so unappealing and dirty...

Hm, sometimes I worry about the kitties, but Sera can usually hold up her own. And the other kitty now lives in our roommates bedroom because I'm pretty sure that had she stayed with the other cats Grimm would have eventually killed her if she didn't starve first sad Very sad.

Haha, laser pointers are a great source of amusement!  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

THE_Wantoch

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 am
ya'll are misunderstanding... "RAWR! RAWR! KITTY! BANG! BANG!" means that is one epic kitty... It's the only thing that may stop the molemen from taking over manhattan  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 am
Pssh, molemen can take over manhatten all they want. I don't live anywhere near there!

Them manhatteners are just gonna have to find their own mole-man killing kitty machine.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 am
Yep exactly how i feel. 3nodding I like my little town. Not too urban and not too rural. xDD

Awww thats sad. sad Poor kitty. sad

LOL i kno! I luv shining the lite on a door and grandma's kitty will jump at it like crazy! xDD Plus i love watching him pounce at it and such. Ohhh what i find amusing amuses me. xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 am
We have this laser toy where the light automatically moves. Our cats LOVE this thing. You can just set it down and point it at a wall and they are vastly amusing. If you pick it up and move it yourself while it spins its circles, you have a best friend for life! lmao. For a little while there, Sera loved the toy so much that if I even reached towards it she would get super excited and start meowing at me.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:18 am
OMG thats soooo cute! whee lol My grandma's cat will often lurk around corners and such looking for the light when i turn it off as if the lite is going to magically reappear! xDD So cute. whee  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games