Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:55 pm
((yup we might fast-forwards soon, if the others don't mind. we'll let 'em post first ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 pm
((Sure, go ahead))  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:11 pm
(kk)

The night passed on, and Tyran managed to doze off to sleep again. By the time the sun rose the hotel became alive with the muffled noises of thsoe movng around it. He had ended up sleeping sideways in the chair, with his long legs dangling over one side, and his head leant back over the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:19 pm
Tat had somehow manage to slide off her chair during the night. She remained sleeping peacefully on the floor with Luka curled up beside her. He awoke at the sound the others moving about.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:14 pm
Vence somehow had stayed up the entire night. He might have dozed off, but if he did, nothing ever changed. He turned his head, his neck a little stiff, to watch as the others began to wake.

"Well well, morning everyone." He stiffled a yawn, now beginning to pay the price for not sleeping. "Is there anything on the list today?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:21 pm
Tyran yawned and rubbed his eye.
"Yeah...how about going to some church and scremaing insults at God?" He smirked. He stood up and stretched hsi back, wagging the stiffness out of his tail.
"Aside from that, I'd say go back to where we came through and see if we can find anything."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:32 pm
"Oh, that's easy for me. All I have to do is climb onto the roof." Vence stretched a little bit himself, finding himself stiffened.

"Maybe before we do that, we should find some clothes more fitting for this time period. I guess one or two of us are ok. I just know these boots will give people the wrong impression," he said, glancing down at them. Normal boots, he supposed, just that they had armor attatched to them. pretty noticable. He shrugged, allowing the idea to just pass along to the others to be put in consideration.

"In the meantime, I'm going on the roof."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 pm
"You might be right about that." Tyran said witha shrug. He wasn't too worried about his own clothes. They were fairly standard, and while they were put togetehr a little differently it wasn't very noticable. His boots perhaps could be unusual if people cared to look at the material and seams too closely, but he was more concerned with his physical appearance. At any time he felt liek a wlaking freak show, and now people didn't just dismiss his tail, eyes and partially pointed ears, he supposed he would have to be more careful. plus there was always the gun.

"You're not seriously going to climb up there and hurl insults at God are you?" Tyran laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 pm
Vence laughed along with Tyran. He had a funny side to his personality as well.

"Maybe, but mostly to try your idea. I'll have to curse Choshek though, for sure." Vence paused a moment, before assuming he should explain.

"Where I come from, there are six gods and goddessess. Choshek is the god of Shadows. Basically, we all hate him except for bad guys." He walked out onto the balcony, and looked at the roof edge. He would have to climb up by jumping and grabbing onto the edge. If he didn't want to be noticed, he would have to be quick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:07 pm
A mumbled 'sssshhhh' came from Tat as she rolled over on the floor and continued to sleep through everything.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:11 pm
Tyran followed after him.
"I've got to see this." He smirked and stepped onto the balcony, eyeing Vence to see how he would climb up.
"Go on then." he smirked and hopped onto the railing and looked expectantly at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:17 pm
Vence shrugged, giving up on the stealth idea. He jumped up and grabbed the roof edge. With unexpected strength, he hauled himself up, flipping in the air and planting his feet flat on the roof as he landed. He was grinning as he turned to face Tyran.

"Did I pass?"  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:19 pm
Tat moaned and sat up when the men wouldn't stop talking. She slowly got up-using the furniture around her for help. She put her shoes back on and picked up her other belongings. Luka rubbed against her legs and she knelt down to scratched him behind the ears. When she got up and passed by the mirror above the dresser she sighed. Her hair was a mess. Seeing that the bathroom was free at the moment she went to fix her hair and waved to Stephanie as she passed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:47 pm
Tyran smirked.
"You might've."
He eyed the building opposite them, close enough that this very low-star hotel suffered form an extreme lack of view despite the use of balaconies and gave a shrug in Vence's direction. in two swift movements he leapt an alarming distance for the other building, kicked off it's wall and used it to propell this new jump up onto the roof, adding a flip for good measure just beacuse Vence had. He landed next to Vence and cast him a smug luck.

[Tyran can jump very far - the lil' monkey. What can i say? his race live in trees XD lol]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 pm
When Tat finished from freshening up and returned to the room she wondered where the men went. Luka strolled over to the balcony doors and meowed. She wondered over to him and stepped out onto the balcony.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff