Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:20 pm
Kailee lost her footing as he 'died' and curled up into a ball. She fell and stumbled, trying not to step on him. "H-hey!!" she stammered out as she got her footing again. She then bit down on the collar of his shirt and started pulling him in a right angle of the two ways he was going before. It didn't seem to her that he didn't have the capacity to walk on his own two feet at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:42 pm
Leon gasped "Ack!" he cried falling backwards spinning aournd and holdign her against him so she wouldn't get hurt on the coming down. "I'm sorry." He whispered then walked to a tree after setting her down. the whole fetal positsion ensued  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:56 pm
Kailee growled a little and then walked over to Leon and grabbed his collar with her teeth again. "This way!" she growled through her teeth as she pulled. "Come on Leon! Don't make me turn human!!!" she pleaded through her teeth as she tried to pull him in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 pm
He stood up reluctenly and walked again, he wished he was human so he could cry. But, of course, he was born vampire and Kailee most likely only tolerated him and her saying she wasn't interested in a relationship was probably her way of letting him down easily. Stupid hormones... he hissed in his mind.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:34 pm
Kailee sighed with a smile. "Thank you." she murmured and then looked ahead as she lead him towards the town. "You know, if we're going to be on the run together, you're going to have to stop acting so emo." she said with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:49 pm
Leon shot Kailee a pointed look. "I'm not emo. I'm hormonal. You're a girl you should understand." He looked disgruntled and sulky then stalked off ahead of her to town.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:53 pm
Kailee raised an eyebrow and sent Leon a skeptical look. "Vampires get hormones?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 pm
"Yes." He growled. "Dispite what your people think of us, we do have hormones and feelings and just because our hearts don't beat doesn't mean we don't feel." He looked away and wished he could blush realising what he just said.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm
Kailee blinked and backed off a little. "I never . . . I . . . I didn't mean to insinuate that you couldn't feel . . ." she murmured softly, her ears lowering and her tail drooping. She didn't know why but having him growl at her like that . . . it caused tears to start to well up in her eyes. She turned away. "I'm sorry . . . I guess you don't like me all that much huh?" she said with a bark of a laugh that was mostly forced. "Why should you? I'm a spoiled little brat . . . I have no tact whatsoever . . . I must be such a pest . . ." she murmured, the tears starting to spill over, much to Kailee's surprise. She wasn't sure why she was feeling so hurt . . . it was odd . . . she couldn't explain it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:19 pm
Leon gapsed and also took a step back. "N...No it's not like that..." He said almost moving to her. His hand out to...to what? grab her tail? He smiled. "I do like you. If I didn't would I be hanging out with you? TRying to protect you fro the vampire hunters? And No you're not a pest. I like you for who you are. I'm sorry I got mad." He said getting down on his hands and knees and moved closer to her he looked in her teary eyes and smile his nose poked hers cheekily. "I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me?" He whispered his arms unvolentarily wrapping around her fur covered neck in a hug.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:11 pm
Kailee nuzzled against him, her version of a hug. "Of course . . ." she murmured and then sniffled a bit. "Thank you . . ." she murmured and then blushed. "I . . . kinda like you too . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:39 pm
Leon smiled at her blush and kissed her muzzle. "I'm glad." He whispered. he put his forehead ontop of her head. "I'm sorry I made you cry. I didn't mean it." He spoke softly and carefully he didn't like it when he made people upset let alone those close to his still heart.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:44 pm
Kailee blushed a bit more as Leon kissed her. "It's okay . . ." she murmured softly, feeling a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:13 am
He smiled softly and stood up his hand stroked her head. "come on I can see the town." He beamed and took a step away.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:33 pm
Kailee smiled back at Leon and then started walking next to him. "Remember, I'm supposed to be your dog so I won't be actually talking back to you." she said with a bit of a giggle.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games