Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:41 am
((haha-that's awesome....angery drow make me happy now.....))

Orla watched on as the drow continue to shout angerly in it's own language. By the reaction between two she could tell that the enemy drow wasn't saying pleasent things. She banged againet the railing of the ship as a way of telling to drow to 'shut it.' Her eyes glared angerly at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:44 am
Craban winced agian as Orla banged the railing and Shar also shut up. Shar glared at her and then flopped his head back down onto the decking where he lay.
"What is the meaning of my being here." He demanded, finally speaking in english. "How are you connected to this traitor?" He nodded at Craban and gritted his teeth as a stab of pain caught his wound. His voice was relatively high class, but razor sharp.

(well, i'm off to a lecture. ^_~)  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:48 am
"You must mean the one with the eyes. Well the two with the eyes to be more exact." Hyrun said quickly before he relized. "Oh... Um sorry I Just kinda interupted."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:03 am
Orla glanced briefly at Craban. Traitor? she wondered but asked nothing.

"Not that you're in a position to be asking questions," she replied, "But one would think it's obvious we're survivors on the same boat." She wondered if Craban had taken offense to that, but it was afterall the truth.....they've only known each other for a few hours. Although in that short time she developed a sudden fondness for the strange-grinning little two-legs, chances were that once they reached land they would be going their seperate ways. At least thats what she thought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:46 am
Shar snorted at Hyrun.
"I don't know what you speak of. Everyone has eyes, idiot." He turned his attention back to Orla. "So we failed." he shrugged, obviously not too badly affected by that. "That gives you no excuse to kidnap me. I am of no gain to you."

Craban sighed a little when Orla grouped them all under the same header of 'survivors'. The only person who he had any longterm ties to were Vence, and even then they had only really been aquiantences. He wondered what the heck he would do when he actually got to this new place. That thought brought back teh relaisation that they were floating on water, and his phobia started to creep back in. He puleld nervously on his cloak as they spoke, and when Shar stated to speak of kidnapping he snapped back irritably.

"Oh for heck's sake I was the one who kidnapped you, ok? They didn't choose you, so quit whining. Eat."

Craban thrust one of the healing leaves at him. Shar glared , but the expression was a mix of surprise that Craban would dare to speak to him that way, and an impressed look that he had the guts. He looked at the leaf in suspicion and Craban at one to show hi it was fine. Relucatantly he opened his mouth and Craban fed the leaf to him.

"If i'd left you you would have been killed the way you were leaping about in the midst of all this magic firing off." Craban nagged, casting a look at Vence. The warrior would have certainly disposed of him if Shar had attacked him. And Shar tended to be attracted to the strongest opponents.

"Feh. You just want me away from the enemy because you're frightened of what I can do." Shar replied after he swallowed.

Craban rolled his eyes. "sure That's the reason. i'm terrified of your skill."

Shar smirked. "If you are so confident, little brother, why did you tie me up?"

Craban remained quiet. He had a point.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:12 am
Little brother? So that's why he wanted him brought along... Orla thought. Returning the remaining medicinal plants to the pockets on her quiver, Orla slowly stood up and slowly limped to the other side of the ship. She did this out of the respect of privacy and had no right to listen in on their conversation-even if it was an enemy drow. Of course with her heighten senses she would most likely hear what they were saying.

Once alone on the other side of the ship she stared off in the direction of the island once called home. It had become consumed by the darkness and no longer visible with her sight. She glanced around at those aboard. She felt alien and truly alone among them. Even Craban at least now had one of his own with him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:41 pm
Shar watched the centuaress leave and Craban, genraly uncomfortable wit being left alone, set about gathering the stuff to try and heal Shar's wound. Realising that arguing was no longer in his favour, and that he was stuck here no matter what, Shar eventually leant back and allowed Craban to tend to him.
Craban pulled open Shar's armor and clothes apart and made a sound of uncertainly once he saw the wound.
"Sorry about that." he mumbled.
"I'm surprised you had it in you to actually stab me." Shar said. Craban wasn't quite sure if that was supposed to be a compliment or an insult. Having learnt long enough ago to take what he could from his sibling's statements he noded.
"Thanks. I've been training."
"So I see. You like daggers yes?"
"They're what i'm good with. I never took to swords." Craban said, begging to get the feeling of being interrogated. Shar made a vugae nod and gritted his teeth when Craban started to examine his wound for any dirt that could infect it.
"You did a good job with the daggers on your wife." Shar said. Craban's head snapped up to meet Shar's self-satisfied gaze, and the drow smirked.
"Come on, brother." Shar said with a smirk. "You can't gut a woman of her standing like a fish and then expect that no one will link the murder to you. You even carry her knife around for Lolth's sake! I saw it on your belt. Only drow metal shines like that in the darkness." He raised an eyebrow. "I'm proud of you. It was pathetically stupid, and her family will probably castrate you if they find you, but it takes guts to stand up to a woman. Maybe you're not a complete loser."
Craban boudn his stomach tightly, iliciting a hiss of pain form Shar. "It wasn't like that. You have no idea what she did to me. It was the only way I could get out."
"And get out you did. You've turned into one of these pathetic surface dwellers. Tell me, when we take over the surface who's side will you choose?"
Craban finished off the dressing and jerked Shar's bloodied clothes back over it. "There. you're done." he said, scowling at him, and stood up to walk over back to Orla, sick of the sight of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 pm
Orla glanced down at Craban for a moment and then set her sight back on the moon that peeked out behind the shadowy clouds. "Have you treated you shoulder yet?" she asked figuring from his movements and the smell of blood.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:57 pm
(I live in the wrong area and house sweatdrop )
Venora looked around and saw how the boats were leaving. She sighed of the view that they had escaped and they had also left the island and the place they called home. "There is no hope for them, they can't change the destiny of the world and there is nothing they can do" She took her hood away and her pale purple skin was clear and her hair was very glint. She was levitating a few inches from the ground and she had done her part of the job. She wasn't working for anyone accept for the one who sings the lullaby of shadow. She then returns back to the forest and behind her the energy from every plant was drained and everything went black and infected.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:59 pm
(lol aww)
Veleth sensed another energy signal moving about teh foresta nd lifted his head up in interest.
"hmm."

--

Craban blinked and looked at his shoulder. It was in a pretty bad shape, but teh stabwound was quite clean.
"No, not yet." he gave a soft laugh. "You know, I practically forgot about it? I guess you get used to the pain and start to ignore it."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:09 pm
"Not very wise," Orla replied calmly. "If I had the foliage of the Lamb's Ears plant they could have acted as bandages, but I'm afriad I brought none with me."

((Isn't her knowledge amazing? lol I'm not making these plants up-I've actually been looking up medical plants and their uses.)) ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:12 pm
(awesome ^^)

Craban sshrugged "We'll find some spare clothes or something. there's plenty of material laying around."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:17 pm
Orla gave a silent nod. "May I ask what you plan to do with him?" she asked gesturing over the drow-resisting to urge to refer to him bring Craban's brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:22 pm
Craban foudn a bit fo material and handed it to Orla, as he hadn't the strength in his bad arm to rip it into strips himslef.

"Honestly? I've no idea.... I mean I got him just because I didn't wnat to leave hi to die wit that wound...I wanted to get him away form all of that fighting. Stupid idea. We need to interrogate him anyway, see what he knows..but I don't want im tortured by the king's people either."
he reaised he was lettng a lot slip, but he didn't care much. He was tired.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:39 pm
Orla listened carefully to Craban as she wrapped his wound. Then in return she spoke of the stranger she met in the woods and the message he wanted delivered to the king and elves. When she finished wrapping his injury she noticed his sleepyness. "You should get some rest," she said as she sat down. "I'll keep an eye on him." She gave a gesture that was to signal Craban that he could lay back on her lower half to use as a pillow if he wanted. She guessed his somewhat child-like attitude evoked her maternal instincts and so it was her way to offer him comfort.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff