Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm
She set blue flames at the demons and let a flail of daggers at them  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Justice conserved his ammunition for when they were closer. "Engage with heavy firepower!" A couple of the bots stood firing whilst a couple more charged the enemy and the rest jumped through the hatch that had just opened in the pod. When they emerged they had what seemed to be bolt action pistols of large size. About four of those were retrieved, and a good four or so shot guns of various styles, all dependant on the same ammo.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:55 pm
She continued to let the blue flames slowly turn towards the demon. *And they suddenly lapped up and encircled, burning away at them and their darkness within
Her eyes turned red and her hair flue above her in odd twisting angles as she partially hovered and unleashed her furry on the hoard.* twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:11 pm
The fire combined with a few volleys of fire reduced the demons to heaps of non-threatening meat. "Hold fire! Scan the area. " A bot voice responded. "Clear." Justice exhaled, a few tons off his shoulders. "Analyze these hostiles and find out what they are." He looked down to the girl. "Are you ok?"  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 pm
Her eyes went black and she fell to her knees.
" Just a little drained."
Her mind spinnd . Sophitia had't wanted to use her powers again not after what happened last...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 pm
Justice hopped down to the ground and sheltered the fall. Once he regained his footing he helped her onto the orb. "Oh my." He looked to the two beings who had to be now mortified. "Please consider my offer." He managed before the bots followed him into the pod. Once the hatch closed up behind them, the two were strapped in by the many straps, and the pod shot up into orbit.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:34 pm
She tries to slow her breathing and not remember the past. * And she shakes fitfully beneath the restraints* of the pod  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 pm
"damn it" said the sniper.

"what happened??" asked Apa

"he must of known we where here he turned around and blinded me" replied the sniper..

just then over the radio on the com solders back cam a loud and frantic shout "commander commander come in we have demons inbound on our position." said the voice on the radio

"Damn it!!!!" shouted Apa "if it's not one thing then it's another" he continued.

"all right men were heading back to camp guns at the ready these are demons so lasic's only got that and shoot to kill" Apa shouted at the top of his lungs "sniper i want you to follow Zylo but stay hidden and only watch him report back to me on the com link got it..and don't get trigger happy" Apa said turning back to the sniper..

Apa grabed the radio from the solder and shouted over the mic "hold your ground call earth shaker rounds 50 yards out to slow them down morter teams keep a constant volley heavy support teams use your lasic cannons on them now solid round remember they don't work on demons  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:55 pm
* She passed out within the seat belts*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:23 pm
On the way to the ship a bot reported. "Enemy activity on our ally." Justice thought for a second. "Send a pod to them, and batter the enemy with cannon fire."

When the ship came into view from the pod, it was firing six consecutive shots . Afterward it paused, waiting to recharge. On the ground the six shots warped the air they traveled through. Their sonic booms forced high pressure onto the enemy and flattened the fields they hit. The bots were careful to place each shot out of range of the allied forces. A pod would arrive later, but by then the fight would be over.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:39 pm
*She laid motionless and limp .. blackening out she remembered her past that she so wished would never happen again.. The feelings, his warmth, and then the loss of control and him limp and lifeless in her arms.. . silent tears rolled down.. and her blue flames flickered against her arm*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:03 pm
the solders at the camp watch as the rounds from space came raining down on the demons.

"what the hell was that" asked one of the solders.

"dont know but wish i did so i could thank him personly" said another

as the smoke cleard the remaining demons that where lucky enough to be out of the blast radius started to fall back. "KILL THEM" shouted one of the solders and at that the three mighty basalisk cannons fired on them with all there fire power sending earth and red mist into the air." that should do it" yeld one of the solders over the ringing in there ears form the cannons fire.  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:31 am
Demons that soared through the sky flitted around the battlefield, attacking the Klein ship that battered their forces. Other demons that burrowed under the earth broke the surface in the middle of Apa's camp and began to slaughter anyone nearby.

Zylo calmly walked across the flat field, it was peaceful and clear, the sounds of battle could be heard, but Zylo ignored them. It was not his concern, he wouldn't interfere for either side.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 am
((I'm totally lost, I guess I'll go back inside sweatdrop ))  

Cookiiz n Creme

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces