Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 pm
Dee said in her mind, "Yeah, well, if you were paying attention, you would see that that planet is surrounded by evil creatures. And you just sacrificed yourself. Since you returned to your homeworld, as Vegeta had predicted, the next time we meet I will be facing you to the death. So, be warned."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 pm
avadross shook his head and teleported to the neo saiyan planet "home! you call a fascist kingdom? avadross shed a tear feeling hurt that the saiyans that finished frieza haven't grown from the stories he heard as a child "I'm better off not even trying reaching my heritage" avadross weeped for what he thought was a culture of the sad past repeating itself he never traviled outside off his solar system.

(avadross is gone from the good saiyans worries ill make a rpc )  

josh of earth2

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:18 pm
Dee breathed a sigh of relief as she returned her attention to treating her husband Vegeta. Her King had not returned in some time, so she feared for him. Not that he couldn't take care of himself, because he most certainly could, but what Dee was worried about was the fact that the evil saiyans haven't even begun to launch an attack yet.

She headed on down to Blade's bar to see how everything was going there, distracting herself from the dark thoughts that were forming in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 am
Man, what iss up with everyone trying to kill us good Saiyans.  

Surpreme Commander Senpai

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 pm
Turning to Lesune, Dee replied, "Don't you know? There is a war being waged between us Good Saiyans and some evil saiyans who see that Frieza was right. I think there are more ways than violence to train a saiyan and still give them what they love. Strength, power, and pride."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:42 pm
"I wouldn't konw of that, I was born on Namek and raised by the Grand Elder before he passed."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 pm
"Oh, so you are a Namekian, hmm? I thought you were a saiyan. Ah well, no matter. We are under attack, and I am supposing Guru had sent you here to help me. Heh, that green bean is still too kind. Oh well, at least he's trained some capable Namekian fighters this time. So, he isn't entirely a vegetable. All right, well, I would like for you to check and see if any foreign saiyan ships are approaching. If there are, report back to me at once."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:58 pm
"Actually, my parents dropped me off there when Frieza first betrayed the Saiyans... They died while hiding me from the Ginyu Force, all thoses years ago. Still i'll go check for enemy ships, and might I add this: the Namekians trained me to heal others. I can heal the injured just like Namekians. And you know the Saiyan power after near death."

Rushes outside and sees 2 saiyan warrior ships incoming." I've got to report this to Empress Dee!"

He ran back inside about to yell what he'd seen to her when an explosion sounded. He was too late.

*edited by empress dee*

Please refrain or avoid tower posting. See Barton Town's Tips and Guidelines to Roleplaying for more information.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 pm
As Dee had heard the explosions, she thought, "Oh damn, I shouldn't have sent Goku to be my lookout. He fell asleep. Now I have no clue as to how many ships landed."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:45 am
Lesune looked outside where the ships had landed; they opened up. " Time to see what we're up against," he said focusing to sense how strong the 2 were.  

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:07 pm
After a long tiring journey, Violin finally touched the ground before the doors of the palace. He made himself noticable, waiting for entrance, Violin did not want to make himself unliked, since he was here to serve.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 am
Ketsuen spotted Violin. He approached him "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Ketsuen yelled at him. Violin backed up with a straight face. "I'm hear to speak with the one known as Trunks." Violin explained. "I have been sent to protect him." Ketsuen gave him an eye. ""Protect or assassinate?" Ketsuen asked him. Ketsuen took one more glance at Violin. "Come with me." Ketsuen motioned towards the palace.  

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 am
(Um, wasn't Violin already knocking at the palace gate? And by the way, "Peaceful Android 16" you take forever with your posts. Therefore I am taking over.)

After having an enjoyable meal and a conversation too at Blade's Bar, Trunks came wandering into the main room. He had seen the destruction that had been made due to a battle, shaking his head in dismay.

He then heard noises coming from the door and dashed over there to find out what. "Pardon me, Ketsuen, who is this Namek? And why was he at the palace doors?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 pm
(No he didn't he just made himself noticable.)

Ketsuen bowed to prince Trunks. "His name is Violin. He claims he has been sent to protect and assist you." Violin nodded and bowed. "Prince Trunks, my elder has sent me here, like Ketsuen said." Ketsuen took another look. "I don't think you can trust this guy!" Ketsuen exclaimed.  

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items