Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm
" I know you where because I was hiding in the closets."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:51 pm
"And..I never skipped class."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:53 pm
" Yes I know goody two shoes. I always skipped half of our class though."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:55 pm
"Wait..I REMEMBER THAT SCHOOL!" Seraph laughed "I was a sup there once! Oh, and..it seems that I know whats going on now" he thought "Yes..I see now, this is a wierd thing to sort out but it seems that you are an a*****e and you are a kid whos parents are assholes, well, all I can get out of this is.." he laughed again "You need to help me out here Apa..why do they want her to come back EXACTLY, I want all the details"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:57 pm
"this is get old. i already said it once they want there experament back not her damn powers they could careless it's that thing in her head that keeps telling heer stuf."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:57 pm
"They want my lost power. Ancient powers that were thought to be lost in the war was bestoeded upon their true descendent."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 pm
"is that what it's telling you now?? or are you just so stuck on superstition and old wives tales?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:00 pm
"Nothing talks to me in my head and also, you are lying. I can read your eyes."
(gtg mom being an a**...god..wish i was with my aunt...its friday for god sake...)  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 pm
" By the way if this way all true if they wanted no harm. You would not have treated her or us this way."!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 pm
"The ancient power is real..I know..I have it, there is one ancuient for every element" Seraph looked at the ground and his eyes rolled backin his head "The ancients are not happy that so many have lost faith..you..are...lying Apa"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm
"hahahaha you think i am lying?? its a bed time story mothers tell ther kids thats all it is."
"now if you will exuse me i need to be going now." with that said Apa slowly started to disapeir into the ground again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 pm
" Seraph he is lying I have seen my ancients."
" I have both fire and water. in me."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:12 pm
"I know he is..I have mastered my elemental ancients power..I will not compare myself to a god, but I will say I am more powerful than many, but,how can you have two ancients in you? thats not possible..I understand if you can do both powers, but both ancients isn't possible"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:15 pm
Apa stoped just befor his head was completly under the ground all that was left stiking out where his ears he was listining to every thing that was being said and reporting it back to the head mistress at the school.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:16 pm
" I meant I have both powers."
" No the fire is in me. But The water she often appears to check up on me mostly in dreams though." She sighed  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff