Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Musings of a bunny on her day. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 pm
I do have some clean commissions worth sharing, but I also have quite a bite of mature artwork in my collection as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:23 pm
Oh I don't mind mature, I've been looking into furry art for a while and you can't hardly avoid stumbling:3

I'd have bought some for myself, but well...i wanna show them on gaia, plus anthro artists are the exception not the rule here, and I've noticed, many, many other places.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:30 pm
That is the thing, I cannot show those kinds of pics here. X3 Not with out censoring them first. Some others where even that would not be enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:42 pm
yeah but that doesn't make them any less hot, does it!

I thought of something new to ask!

Bit esoteric. What does being a furry mean to you? Is it like a sexual orientation, a race, a religion, a hobby? I'm just curious what role it plays in your self identity, as it where, what it means to you to call yourself such, or others.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:54 pm
For me it is a bit of a hobby and also a bit of a sexy fetish.

Honestly, I have spent so many years surrounding myself with other furries that I have difficult imagining myself reaching out to non-furries for friendship.

Can say it has become part of my lifestyle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:58 pm
I've noticed a sexual theme is common! Even with nonsexual furs.

Is the lifestyle methode by far the more common? I think it is, but agian, I don't really know many yet!  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:07 pm
Pixeliciousness
I've noticed a sexual theme is common! Even with nonsexual furs.

Is the lifestyle methode by far the more common? I think it is, but agian, I don't really know many yet!

It really just depends on how much you let it affect your day to day life. There are some furries out there that call themselves lifestylers and for them nearly all aspects of their life revolve around the furry culture.

I do not take things that far, as I said it is really more of a hobby. I collect furry memorabilia, network with others in the fandom and attend cons. I do not fursuit, do not wear ears and a tail on a regular basis, do not attend furmeets, or other things like that. There are some that truly take it to some extreme levels.

I just feel more comfortable around furries over other people, can be a bit more myself without getting judging and questioning looks like there is something wrong with me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:19 pm
Lol I feel so odd when it comes to furries and sexuality. I don't usually find anthro's sexually attractive so sometimes I feel like I'm the odd fur out when it comes to that, especially since less face it smut is everywhere in the furry fandom. <__<  

Krissim Klaw

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 pm
The cuddling and petting thing? I've noticed that seems to bleed into IRL as well, not that it seems in the least bit bad.

Krissim I don't find them more attractive then say, a woman or a man, what makes the piece hot is the skill of the artist, as it where, and really, the fandom seems to be busting with the gills with major talent.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:32 pm
Yep it is usually the talent of the artist that on occasion makes me attracted to the character. I think the turn off for most anthro's to me is the muzzles though. I wouldn't really consider myself that much of a face person but I guess I am. <__<  

Krissim Klaw

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:32 pm
I wonder how your supposed to kiss it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:36 pm
Pixeliciousness

Kiss what now?

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:39 pm
Pixeliciousness
Lawls pretty much... probably why you don't see much kissing with animals outside of licking things. <.<

Di we are talking about muzzles .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:39 pm
Kiss with a muzzle, or the muzzle.

The structure of the face being extended like that, wouldn't it make it harder?  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:42 pm
Krissim Klaw
Lawls pretty much... probably why you don't see much kissing with animals outside of licking things. <.<

Di we are talking about muzzles .

Oh, I see. xd Yeah, that comes up sometimes.

I think there is a reason why most of the time you see more cartoonish style when it comes to the face. A bit more of a human mouth with an extended nose rather than an actual prolonged muzzle and jaw.

But even in those cases I have seen some clever ways to show actual kissing, even if is not exactly how humans kiss. ninja

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff