Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:19 am
Kuro nodded, his stomach doing somersaults at Lucid's touch.
'He has no idea how much control he has over me...'
They walked over to the paintings section. Kuro found himself stairing blankly at an impressionist painting.
"What's this?" he asked, tilting his head from side to side as he attempted to make sense of the painting.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:24 am
"Starry Night by Van Gogh. I find this one lovely." Lucid replied, staring at its black swirly sky with the houses underneath.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:36 pm
"Ohh... now I see it... I thought it was the ocean," Kuro smiled, "That just proves how unimaginative I am."
As they headed to the next canvas, Kuro gently brushed his fingers against Lucid's.
'I don't care if anyone sees...' he thought, 'It doesn't matter...'  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:13 pm
"Actually, that proves how imaginative you are. Art doesn't always have to be what the artist intended for it to be. You being able to see something different within a painting, something that I didn't see, proves you are imaginative. Take this picture for example. I see a vase. What do you see?" Lucid said, lightly touching his hand to Kuro's hand, entwining his fingers with his. ((Say the two people kissing))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 pm
Kuro held Lucid's hand tightly, massaging the back with his thumb.
"Hmmm..." he looked at the picture, "I see... I see two people about to kiss."

((Omg short...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:10 pm
"See what I mean? People can see pictures differently. It just depends on the individual's eye." Lucid said, massaging Kuro's hand as well. They continued down the hallways, entering other exhibits. "Well...I think we have seen pretty much everything. Want to grab lunch?" Lucid asked, smiling brightly at Kuro. He was a little bit relieved to finally be done with the museum, since he already knew so much about these art pieces that were shown in the museum. Then again, he could never get enough sight seeing when it came to art.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:01 pm
"Sure. I'll make us something," Kuro grinned, "What do you want?"
'I'm not a bad cook, maybe I can make this work.'
They broke free of the art admirers and headed for the frond doors. The sun's rays welcomed them warmly, refreshing after hours under the museum's flourecent lightling. Kuro breathed deeply, noticing a slight discomfort in his chest. The deeper he breathed, the worse the pain.
'Odd...'  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:52 pm
"Kuro...Your breathing has gotten deeper. Are you having a hard time breathing? Do you need to sit?" Lucid asked concerned, handing Kuro a bottle of water, walking towards a bench outside of the museum. Kuro seemed to be having difficulty with breathing...
Oh Kuro, my sweetie...is the something you aren't telling me?  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:29 pm
Kuro took a swig, then winced as his chest throbbed.
"I-I'm fine," he said, forcing a small smile, "Earlier, I was out of breath. And now my chest hurts a little. But I'm fine, really. It's probably just alergies," he added quickly.
Kuro laughed, even though it was agonizing.
'I don't know what's wrong, but I don't want Lucid to worry...'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 pm
"Are you sure you are fine? Because if you are not fine, I won't be happy that you are lying to me." Lucid smiled, looking around. "Want to go sit underneath the big oak over there and relax?" Lucid asked, pointing out the oak tree behind them in a grassy area.
Looks like he will be fine, but still...I need to keep a close eye on him to make sure he is fine.
Lucid stood up from the bench, and held out his hand for Kuro to take...
Kuro, I'll be there for you, no mater what it takes.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:12 pm
"I'll be okay, please don't worry," Kuro said, rubbing his eyes, "Could you lead me to the tree? My vision... just got all blurry..."
He reached for Lucid's hand blindly, finding and taking it.
'Oh god, something must be wrong... I just hope I won't die and leave Lucid all alone...'
They walked over to the tree and sat down. Kuro leaned his head against Lucid's shoulder, closing his eyes.
"Lucid... I... I feel... faint..." he manged to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:38 am
Lucid rubbed Kuro's head. "Relax and take deep calming breaths. I'm here, don't worry." Lucid said, comforting him.
You'll be fine, my sweet, I promise you. I won't let anything happen to you...
Lucid continued to rub Kuro's head lightly, trying his best to help him feel calm.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:07 pm
Kuro felt Lucid's touch, felt the warm fingers stroking his head, bring him a bit of peace.
'I'll be fine,' he thought, 'This is nothing to worry about...'
Deep breaths came painfully to Kuro.
"I... I can't breathe..."
Darkness ate at the corners of his eyes.
"Lucid..."
He slumped against Lucid's side, sinking into unconsciousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Night time had fallen in the dark hospital. Lucid managed to get Kuro safely to the hospital, now awaiting for him to wake. As he sat in a chair beside Kuro's bed, he wondered...Was there anything I could have done to prevent this?...
Lucid leaned back in his chair staring up at the ceiling. No matter how long it took, Lucid was determined to be there beside Kuro the moment he woke up.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 am
The first thing Kuro could feel was warmth. But it wasn't the familliar heat from Lucid's skin. This was... rough warmth. Blanket warmth.
'Where...?'
Then the sterile, rubbing-alcohol smell hit him.
Kuro opened his eyes lethargically, squinting against the flourescent lighting. He looked down at his arms, and the needles peircing his skin, one of which was feeding him a clear liquid through a long tube. Kuro's stomache churned. As much as he wanted to go into pediatrics, he did not like needles. He looked to over, seeing Lucid.
"Lucid...?" he said weakly, trying to smile.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff