Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
Tales of Symphonia?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tales of Symphonia.... Do you like it?
  Yes! ^-^
  No...
  What?? o_O
  GOLD!! XD
View Results

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:45 pm
Genbu no miko Marie
Sephiralen
I think its just because she's such a stereotypical Japanese, female heroine... which is to say she's totally incapable of thought :p Hahaha... she's just such an airhead, and is completely dependent on the male hero (Lloyd, who is also incapable of much though :p LOL)!!

It made me laugh, but I guess it just gets to some people... sweatdrop

Yes, it does, as you said, get to some people. What kind of annoyed me, the only thing that annoyed me, was the author?/ess brought politics into their fanfic on one chapter. >.>
Yeah...that chapter wasn't up when I posted the link on the forum....she's still the best comedial authoress out there for Symphonia though....Her fic "Grandkid" is really good...I just had to skip about 20 chapter because of my short attention span....though there was still a cool plot twist at about....chapter 33? There are too many OCs in that fic for my liking though...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:51 pm
Genbu no miko Marie
miken-chan
I'm not sure about other people, but I seems to hate Colette for being overly happy and optimistic...to the point of being VERY, VERY Creepy...
burning_eyes

Ah... I see, it is more than a little abnormal to be that optimistic. Thank you, I can make sense of most reasoning now, Miken-chan.
You're welcome!
mrgreen
I'd just like to say that optimism is good, but when you're overly optimistic...people start questioning your sanity....even Lloyd had his angst-filled moments....

I mean...being optimistic and happy when you're *Spoiler*
sacrificing your soul*Spoiler*is just weird...  

miken-chan

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:37 pm
Nightwind-Dragon
Genbu no miko Marie
What happened to Chocolat after Palma Costa sank? I mean, Yuan took her back to Cacao after she was saved, so...
I think that they were able to make it out of there...The game never mentions it...

Whoever said that they havn't gotten the other endings shouldn't say that she's not a fan...I have yet to finish the game on my own...I saw one ending on my brother's file. xp

Trivia: Chocolat just means chocolate right?? Did any of you guys know that cacao means chocolate in Arabic?? ...Hehehe, I know this is probably a "DUH" kind of question, but I'm bored and just felt like mentioning it... lol sweatdrop

Oh, that was meh sweatdrop ...Hehehe, thanks! ^^ Neway, I wouldn't say you're not a fan either!! surprised I mean as long as you like the characters and the story and so on... You're a fan! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:39 pm
miken-chan
Genbu no miko Marie
miken-chan
I'm not sure about other people, but I seems to hate Colette for being overly happy and optimistic...to the point of being VERY, VERY Creepy...
burning_eyes

Ah... I see, it is more than a little abnormal to be that optimistic. Thank you, I can make sense of most reasoning now, Miken-chan.
You're welcome!
mrgreen
I'd just like to say that optimism is good, but when you're overly optimistic...people start questioning your sanity....even Lloyd had his angst-filled moments....

I mean...being optimistic and happy when you're *Spoiler*
sacrificing your soul*Spoiler*is just weird...
LOL! xd  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:47 pm
miken-chan
Sephiralen
miken-chan
Sephiralen
miken-chan
My friend, who reccomended ToS for me is in love with Zelos Wilder...I think that's creepy...she thinks that Kratos isn't as cool...our little dispute is still ongoing...
domokun
I agree with your friend!! ;D I --LUFF-- Zelos!!! 4laugh

He's such a complex character... ^^ heart
The only thing I think that makes Zelos a little too....Zelos-ish is well...., just take his favorite word "Hunnies"... , I liked his back-story though..., too bad he had to suffer that time I got Kratos' Ending...
ninja
Now, I'm off to get Genis and Presea's Endings! ...The only ones that I didn't get, because I have to make everyone hate me to get Presea (there are only a few chances to get ther affection rate up), and well, I forgot about Genis....
I always laughed when he mentioned his "hunnies"!! xd I thought it was rather cute 4laugh ...But then again, thats just meh I guess... whee Hahaha.... Thing is, I always figured he was doing all the perverted antics just to bug people :p He was a prancster at heart, a fool to the outside world, but very intelligent when it got down to it. I just loved that about him!! ;D

Urk.... I have yet to get to any of the alternative endings!! gonk gonk And I call myself a fan?? :p Hahaha....^^
Ah, It's okay, I only just discovered that I can battle Seles and get a cute little side-story of her and her big bro Zelos...though 1 on 1 in the Colliseum is hard without ExpX10...it was sooo cute! But I first had to try against her with Zelos...that went badly...then I could use any character...namely Lloyd...I forgot to give all the good armor back to Lloyd though...so I almost lost....
sweatdrop
The colosium was soooo hard!! eek I hate to say tht I ended up just giving up on it.... sweatdrop I will eventually go back and finish it up though 3nodding Especially 'cause I want to see that side-story!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:36 pm
anybody read TOS fics by my friend Insaneiac the Maniac?  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:36 pm
TheIllustriousBlueJay
anybody read TOS fics by my friend Insaneiac the Maniac?
If you can, could post a link? I'd like to (try) read one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:37 pm
Sephiralen
miken-chan
Sephiralen
miken-chan
Sephiralen
miken-chan
My friend, who reccomended ToS for me is in love with Zelos Wilder...I think that's creepy...she thinks that Kratos isn't as cool...our little dispute is still ongoing...
domokun
I agree with your friend!! ;D I --LUFF-- Zelos!!! 4laugh

He's such a complex character... ^^ heart
The only thing I think that makes Zelos a little too....Zelos-ish is well...., just take his favorite word "Hunnies"... , I liked his back-story though..., too bad he had to suffer that time I got Kratos' Ending...
ninja
Now, I'm off to get Genis and Presea's Endings! ...The only ones that I didn't get, because I have to make everyone hate me to get Presea (there are only a few chances to get ther affection rate up), and well, I forgot about Genis....
I always laughed when he mentioned his "hunnies"!! xd I thought it was rather cute 4laugh ...But then again, thats just meh I guess... whee Hahaha.... Thing is, I always figured he was doing all the perverted antics just to bug people :p He was a prancster at heart, a fool to the outside world, but very intelligent when it got down to it. I just loved that about him!! ;D

Urk.... I have yet to get to any of the alternative endings!! gonk gonk And I call myself a fan?? :p Hahaha....^^
Ah, It's okay, I only just discovered that I can battle Seles and get a cute little side-story of her and her big bro Zelos...though 1 on 1 in the Colliseum is hard without ExpX10...it was sooo cute! But I first had to try against her with Zelos...that went badly...then I could use any character...namely Lloyd...I forgot to give all the good armor back to Lloyd though...so I almost lost....
sweatdrop
The colosium was soooo hard!! eek I hate to say tht I ended up just giving up on it.... sweatdrop I will eventually go back and finish it up though 3nodding Especially 'cause I want to see that side-story!!! gonk
It took me 9 playthroughs to get enough GRADE for the Exp x 10 (among other things) and 2 extra hours of gameplay to level up enough (Level 11 cool

miken-chan

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:27 pm
Has any of you ever beaten Abyssion?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:36 pm
miken-chan
Sephiralen
miken-chan
Sephiralen
miken-chan
ninja

sweatdrop
It took me 9 playthroughs to get enough GRADE for the Exp x 10 (among other things) and 2 extra hours of gameplay to level up enough (Level 11 cool
Oooo, fun!! 4laugh  

Sephiralen

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:23 am
Nightwind-Dragon
Yep, I actually took the time to collect the Devil's Arms during 2 Playthroughs...The only Dungeon/Boss(es) that I have yet to beat is are the 2 in the forbidden book of Niflheim (Forbidden Anemnisis (?))...You have to get the sacred stone in Derris-Kharlan, then speak to an elf near the tower at Heimdall after Origin's seal. Then look for a big book in the Library at Sybak...I only got to the 7th floor before I gave up...But I have to go back and complete the dungeon to finish the Monster list (the only 4 I'm missing are there...)

If your team has really good stats, then a single hit from a Devil's arm can do up to 2000 damage..., better than any other weapon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:00 pm
miken-chan
Nightwind-Dragon
Yep, I actually took the time to collect the Devil's Arms during 2 Playthroughs...The only Dungeon/Boss(es) that I have yet to beat is are the 2 in the forbidden book of Niflheim (Forbidden Anemnisis (?))...You have to get the sacred stone in Derris-Kharlan, then speak to an elf near the tower at Heimdall after Origin's seal. Then look for a big book in the Library at Sybak...I only got to the 7th floor before I gave up...But I have to go back and complete the dungeon to finish the Monster list (the only 4 I'm missing are there...)

If your team has really good stats, then a single hit from a Devil's arm can do up to 2000 damage..., better than any other weapon.
O.o that's a heavy hitter. But I would like to know what level did you fight him on? I couldn't even lay a scrach on him. crying  

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

miken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:49 am
Nightwind-Dragon
miken-chan
Nightwind-Dragon

O.o that's a heavy hitter. But I would like to know what level did you fight him on? I couldn't even lay a scrach on him. crying
63 is the absolute lowest you should try, but I suggest somewhere around the 80-90 level range. Though, even at level 134 I had some trouble, so don't thin it'll be easy. Make sure you stock up on every healing item, I had to use most of my stock of 30 lemon gels by the end.

Just remember, it's all worth it. If you use the devil's arms at a high level, you can do up to 2000 damage with each hit. Much more than the Kusanagi Blade (from the 3rd Sword Dancer) or even the Last Fencer (from Seles)...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:28 am
miken-chan
Nightwind-Dragon
miken-chan
Nightwind-Dragon

63 is the absolute lowest you should try, but I suggest somewhere around the 80-90 level range. Though, even at level 134 I had some trouble, so don't thin it'll be easy. Make sure you stock up on every healing item, I had to use most of my stock of 30 lemon gels by the end.

Just remember, it's all worth it. If you use the devil's arms at a high level, you can do up to 2000 damage with each hit. Much more than the Kusanagi Blade (from the 3rd Sword Dancer) or even the Last Fencer (from Seles)...
Ok...Thanks  

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:51 am
Nightwind-Dragon
miken-chan
Nightwind-Dragon
miken-chan
Nightwind-Dragon

Ok...Thanks
You're welcome!

And...er...I just re-started the game again, using Exp x 10, extra grade and teck transfer....

~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff