Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:23 pm
Sgt Buckner
war_junky 91
Maddness91
Fresnel
You use your teeth?

Take the pop tab, turn it 180° around so that it's partially covering the opening, and pull up. 95% of the time it comes off perfectly, albeit with a rather loud snap.
i was thinking more along the lines of u have to drink all that coke first xp

I got a rough estimate of 252 tabs to make that belt. And i happen to know people with bread bags full of pop tabs, so its do-able, especially if you have people that drink out of cans a lot, just go to any party and start swiping tabs off beer cans. lol

Also, Fresnel that is one epic trap you have there. Nice tits btw

When was the last time you were here?

I'm here like three times a day. I post like once a month xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Man of the Demoneye

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:22 pm
10/22 modded to Halo AR  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 am

Saw that on a truck today. It was awesome.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:30 pm
Fresnel

EPIC  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 pm
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed,
but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance...

Now I finally understand why the marines in Halo aren't worth s**t. They always use that gun, and you can't aim down the non-existent sights.

Fricken epic, though.

... In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years
of democracy and peace, what did they produce? The cuckoo clock.

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:58 pm
Fresnel

I'd love to give that to my uncle because he loves guns, but Nam ******** him up pretty bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Chivalric Knight
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed,

Now I finally understand why the marines in Halo aren't worth s**t. They always use that gun, and you can't aim down the non-existent sights.

Fricken epic, though.

You know, you'd think they'd at least put a camera on it so that ammo counter can double as a sight, but no, I guess that's too hard.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Maddness91

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:51 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Chivalric Knight

Fricken epic, though.

You know, you'd think they'd at least put a camera on it so that ammo counter can double as a sight, but no, I guess that's too hard.
the cross hairs come up on the HUD... that;s why u can see them in game... even crappy marines have a helmet with HUD visor...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am
said about the double barrel cannon in Athens, Georgia

Gilleland's invention was a failure. First tested on 22 April 1862, and aimed at a target of two upright poles, uneven detonation of the powder and casting imperfections in the barrels gave the connected balls a spinning movement in an off-center direction, with witnesses reporting that on it first firing it "plowed up about an acre of ground, tore up a cornfield, mowed down saplings, and then the chain broke, the two balls going in different directions."[1]

On its second firing the chain shot across the horizon and into a thicket of pine. "[The] thicket of young pines at which it was aimed looked as if a narrow cyclone or a giant mowing machine had passed through", reported another witness.[1]

On its third firing the chain snapped immediately and one ball tore into a nearby cabin, knocking down its chimney, the other spun off erratically and struck a nearby cow, killing it instantly.

Gilleland considered the test-firings a success

laughed my a** off at this xd
i can just picture him fireing it, it killing the cow, and him jumping in the air and yelling "IT WORKS! IT WORKS!" xd  

Maddness91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:46 am
Maddness91

Gilleland's invention was a failure. First tested on 22 April 1862, and aimed at a target of two upright poles, uneven detonation of the powder and casting imperfections in the barrels gave the connected balls a spinning movement in an off-center direction, with witnesses reporting that on it first firing it "plowed up about an acre of ground, tore up a cornfield, mowed down saplings, and then the chain broke, the two balls going in different directions."[1]

On its second firing the chain shot across the horizon and into a thicket of pine. "[The] thicket of young pines at which it was aimed looked as if a narrow cyclone or a giant mowing machine had passed through", reported another witness.[1]

On its third firing the chain snapped immediately and one ball tore into a nearby cabin, knocking down its chimney, the other spun off erratically and struck a nearby cow, killing it instantly.

i can just picture him fireing it, it killing the cow, and him jumping in the air and yelling "IT WORKS! IT WORKS!" xd
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:32 pm
Maddness91

Believe it or not, I think I might be related to that b*****d.  

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Maddness91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 am
AINGELPROJECT667
ok, so aingel is from Athens, Georgia, and has a last name Gilleland... to the phone book! we'll phone spam you yet xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 pm
Maddness91
AINGELPROJECT667
ok, so aingel is from Athens, Georgia, and has a last name Gilleland... to the phone book! we'll phone spam you yet xp
Georgia has a population of some 10 million and a total of 12 last names.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Maddness91
AINGELPROJECT667
Georgia has a population of some 10 million and a total of 12 last names.

I lol'd. Real hard. REAL HARD.

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff