Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Final Fantasy VIII Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:22 pm
I actually Rikku because her swirly-looking eyes and I like Rydia she's a totally hot summoner and I also like Questis because she makes a good Blue Mage due to the fact that she can learn monster abilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 am
Quistis was hawt!!!!! you know, i think she's the only main character tht wears glasses. we need more characters to wear them! and Rikku was cute in her Al Bhec thief way  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:40 am
Now that you mention it, you're right! Quistis is the only playable female character that wears glasses. It's just as funny as knowing that Cid Highwind is the only playable Cid in the entire Final Fantasy series.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 pm
that too! but barret isnt the only black guy you can play as. Vivi sort of counts a sa black guy. and then there's Reddas from FFXII  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:27 pm
Yeah, that's true! xd Also, the Cloud of Darkness and Ultimecia are the only female primary antagonists (excluding Edea since she was mentally controlled by Ultimecia) in the series; however since the Cloud of Darkness is often considered gendeerless, Ultimecia is also the ONLY female primary antagonist.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:22 am
maybe we can get an evil animal beast antagonist now! like if Red XIII went evil. (he's the best character in FVII, in my opinion)  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:34 pm
I like Red XIII, he's really cool! Well, if you count Sin from Final Fantasy X, it could be the first animal antagonist; besides, it looks like a mutated alien whale.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm
he does! well, he's like the first mutated alien puke whale antagonist! rofl  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 pm
LOL! That's hilarious! xd And his face sometimes looks like someone glued some Cheerios on his face!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 am
yeah! remind me not to eat cheerios from him! rofl  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:02 pm
LOL! I promise! Also, there's Exdeath and he's an evil tree (although trees aren't REALLY animals...) disguised as a blue-armored knight. There's even Kuja and he's a monkey boy with a monkey tail!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:11 pm
rofl even if Red XIII became evil, I'd still love him. Animal characters are my favorite from the final fantasy series  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Me, too. I really loved the part in Final Fantasy VII where the party was in a SHINRA warship or something disguised as sailors and Red XIII was struggling to stand like a human! LOL! I thought that was funny; the poor guy just kept wobbling and stumbling! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:48 am
yeah! and he was REAL convincing when his tail stuck out  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash