Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 am
also...I kinda need saving... crying sweatdrop

Clutch said sheraedan could do it *points sheepishly*
(I'm just hiding behid an excuse)
Any offers?!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm
I could do it. The kind of thing that really gets the bad guy's goat is when you release their prisoners.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:29 pm
Thanks for reminding me. Please. Nobody talk to me yet. I'm not sure why anyone would ever even be taking a stroll through the old remains of a warzone, but you never know. Anyhoo... yeah that's pretty much it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:05 pm
yay i posted and FTW... now that i have that out of my system i rely on jade and his magic spell checking powers to make sure there are no mistakes (i don't think i spelled that right) and izz use your gift wisely 3nodding  

Puff O Puff

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:47 pm
I'm gonna wait for Night to post before I start blowing stuff up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm
I have seceded in making Night all emo.

Let the blowing up commence!
(also thanx you 3nodding )  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:59 pm
no problem rook may be partialy heartless but it's still there so its the least he could have done  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 pm
I mean I want Night to post in reference to Ronin's statement.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:36 pm
i know that  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 pm
I was tellin' Izzy.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 pm
now i see  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:38 pm
OMG puff, that post was cool and everything, but man... you weren't lying when you told me I would have fun editing it. Here's your post as you wrote it.

Puff O Puff
"If you prisoners can hear me, I'd like to let you know that death won't be taking you on this day, because of a mistake the bastards made fifteen months ago."

Every one heard this it seeped through the cracks in the walls floated through the iron gates that kept them in and us out filling the ears of those who needed hope and those who needed salvation. So finnaly someone takes action this "ronin" was good at what he did but maybe just maybe he could get these prisoners out of here. I have seen what they do here i should have taken action sooner but this might just help me get these people out of here. Leaning against the wall opposite of the prison doors was a figure leaning on a wall watching the doors as if some thing amazing was about too happen with a predatory smirk on his face. Every prisoner gave a fight at first spewing nonsense about escaping and such but none held this much confidents in themselves.

These past months have been different for Rook Felid the mercenary. After "getting" his first uniform he used it to gather information find a good job that would pay well if he could. After "liberating" the previous guard of his uniform he ended up in this hell hole that was eight months ago. The only prisoner worth his time was prisoner "7" a.k.a Night the bat. Through out her stay she put up much resistants more then all the others something he respected. Looking at his watch he started to head towards the door. Several minutes later he came into the room yelling.

"Dinner Time guys!" his voice laced with sick humor. After serving everyone their meager meal that was mainly a small amount of bread and an apple. He put down the food container and started to go through his backpack. Bringing out a small box and a some paper. He got a pen and started to right on the paper he then placed it on the box and opened a large iron door with the large number 7 on it and slid the box into the cell. On the paper was written, "Eat up you have a big week ahead." In that box was food and lots of it. Whistling too himself rook left the room and when he reached the door he looked back and said.

"When days run thin and life seems to fade always remember... there is a light in the darkness."

And this is what I turned it into (red is everything that I changed/fixed):

"If you prisoners can hear me, I'd like to let you know that death won't be taking you on this day, because of a mistake the bastards made fifteen months ago."

Every one heard the voice echoing through the compound. It seeped through the cracks in the walls , floating passed the iron gates that kept them in. It filled the ears of those who needed hope; those who needed salvation. (need to italicized text to show thinking)So finally someone takes action. This "ronin" is good at what he does. Maybe, just maybe, he can get these prisoners out of here. I have seen what they do here. I should have taken action sooner, but this might just help me get these people out. Leaning against the wall, opposite of the prison doors was a figure watching the doors, as if something amazing was about to happen. He had a predatory smirk on his face. Every prisoner gave a fight at first spewing nonsense about escaping and such, but none had held this much confidence in themselves.

These past months had been different for Rook Felid, the mercenary. After "getting" his first uniform, he used it to gather information and find a good job that would pay well. After "liberating" the previous guard of his uniform, he ended up in this hell hole. That was eight months ago. The only prisoner worth his time was prisoner "7": a.k.a Night, the bat. Throughout her stay, she put up much resistance, even more then all the others; Something he respected. Looking at his watch, he started to head towards the door. Several minutes later, he came into the room yelling, (need to use bold text for speaking)"Dinner Time guys!"

His voice was laced with sick humor. After serving everyone their meager meal, consisting mainly of a small amount of bread and an apple, he put down the food container and started to go through his backpack. He brought out a small box and a some paper. He got a pen and started to write on the paper, placing it on the box. He opened a large iron door with the number 7 on it and slid the box into the cell. On the paper was written, "Eat up, you have a big week ahead." Inside he had placed food, and lots of it. Whistling too himself, Rook began to leave the room. When he reached the door, he looked back and said, (bold here as well) "When days run thin and life seems to fade, always remember... there is a light in the darkness."

Do you like this better? If so I'll post it up for you, w/o the red of course.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:40 am
yes thank you jade i'm not that good with grammer so thats really good  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:34 am
Ok, the new one is up now.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:10 pm
thank ya jade  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games